Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:38:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

T Shirt floggers??

Started by Icehaven, September 23, 2016, 07:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Christ, state of that thing. It's a mess. Pretty good shirt for someone who doesn't actually like chris Morris, that

xmxmxmxmxmx

I wouldn't stroll through a rough council estate wearing that and I'm a right hard fucker too.

Quincey

I'd rather not wear a T-shirt with "wog" on it, no matter what the context.

Clarky Cat and Cake aren't the same thing are they? One of the pictures is of Chris Morris holding up some Cake but it is captioned as if it was Clarky Cat.

Petey Pate

They seem to have only seen that one episode.

Shaky

At least we know Chris hasn't been idle in recent times.

Brundle-Fly

Malcy

They've been doing these past few months. Came up as a suggested page on my news feed a while back and still pops up often. I like the Cake one though.

Chriddof

I note they've used Pusheen to illustrate "Clarky Cat".

thenoise

Recreating the T-shirts of his fake Brass Eye campaigns is a fun idea[nb]not to actually buy, my 'funny' T shirt days are very much behind me[/nb], but that cake top is an absolute mess.

samadriel

I unthinkingly wore my pleasantly authentic FUKD & BOMBD t shirt to a doctor's appointment once, and quite offended her. Boo hoo!

Uncle TechTip

Remember, it's extremely unlikely that these T-shirts exist until you order one.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

When you consider Brass Eye's a show with all manner of bogus organisations and convincingly designed logos an unscrupulous T-Shirt salesman could use as 'inspiration,' how did they settle on that 'Just throw everything at it' approach seen in the Cake shirt?

thenoise

Quote from: Sexton Brackets Drugbust on September 29, 2016, 03:57:17 PM
When you consider Brass Eye's a show with all manner of bogus organisations and convincingly designed logos an unscrupulous T-Shirt salesman could use as 'inspiration,' how did they settle on that 'Just throw everything at it' approach seen in the Cake shirt?
The Morris cut out attached to the arm is a nice touch, but it might impair the movement of my arm.  Impractical.

Quincey

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on September 29, 2016, 12:59:55 PM
Remember, it's extremely unlikely that these T-shirts exist until you order one.

That sounds very Brass Eye.

JesusAndYourBush

I've only just realised (after Googling it) that bisturbile isn't a real word!