Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:22:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Sadness, madness and glee
Yearning to be free

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Looks like Bernie Ecclestone had a fun day out.

Norton Canes

Anyone else get the urge to click their fingers when they look at this..?

Blumf

Banter looks worried, is he thinking about his future? Is he ready to be tied down by kids? Will he have to reign in his utter ledging? Has he got a mistress or two lined up yet?

So many questions going through his mind. None of the answers good. Game over!!

Norton Canes

Nice of Megs to come as a sycamore seed.

Spoon of Ploff

that rictus grin they all have... is it learned or surgically implanted?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Has there been any instance of that grem kid actually wearing trousers. I don't want to see your legs you prick.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

On the other hand who would have thought in 1997 William would end up being the awkward grotesque?

He can't even act naturally among his "family".

Attila

Quote from: Norton Canes on July 16, 2018, 08:12:42 AM
Anyone else get the urge to click their fingers when they look at this..?

No, because these are the people who would live next door to the Addamses.

Mr_Simnock

QuoteHas he got a mistress or two lined up yet?

I know this is the royals we are talking about but .... Kate, why would you need anyone other than Kate, surely every morning he must think 'BINGO'

Blumf

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on July 16, 2018, 10:31:33 PM
I know this is the royals we are talking about but .... Kate, why would you need anyone other than Kate, surely every morning he must think 'BINGO'

If you're really into the body of 12 y.o. boys, I guess. That's boarding schools for you.

And you could have said the same for Diana, but Bowles knew how to fuck.

Hobo With A Shit Pun

Quote from: Blumf on July 16, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
Will he have to reign in his utter ledging?

As the spare to an heir with an heir and a spare, it's unlikely he'll have to reign in any condition. But should he do so, presumably he'll have to keep up the ledging, too.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Vacant, charmless and overrated on virtually every level.

asids

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on July 16, 2018, 10:31:33 PM

I'm sorry to break it to you mate, but she's an android. She's not human, she's just nuts and bolts. Her kids are androids too, you don't think it was suspicious no one has any actual evidence she gave birth? Wake up.

momatt

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Attractive robo-lady-wife?
Don't mind if I do.

Blumf

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44873759
QuotePrincess Eugenie has invited 1,200 members of the public into the grounds of Windsor Castle for her wedding later this year.

The 27-year-old, who is the Queen's granddaughter, will marry her long-term boyfriend Jack Brooksbank in October.

The royal wedding will take place at St George's Chapel - where the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were married in May.

Nobody cares, luv. You're what? 100th in line? A nobody. Not arsed mate!

QuoteThe Royal Family says people will be able to apply to watch the wedding from inside the grounds of Windsor Castle.

To "share the experience of their special day", members of the public must submit their details to a ballot by 8 August.

Imagine doing that.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blumf on July 18, 2018, 02:14:13 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44873759
Nobody cares, luv. You're what? 100th in line? A nobody. Not arsed mate!

Imagine doing that.

Just submitted my application to attend!

momatt

Can you attend and then boo them?

asids

I can't wait to apply to have the privilege of seeing the carriage coming through behind the gates, then watch a livestream of the ceremony (what, you think you're good enough to actually see it for real?), and then see them come out again from behind the gates. All at my own expense.

I would tell my friends and family but this is such a good opportunity that I don't want to ruin my chances of my name being picked, y'know.

There are royal-obsessed weirdos who will be jumping at the chance to be there though. "Sharing the experience" and all that, in their Union Jack gear. Madness. I wonder if big John will be there: https://twitter.com/CerenSenkul/status/988389228567461889

BlodwynPig

Quote from: momatt on July 18, 2018, 05:07:29 PM
Can you attend and then boo them?

Unlikely to get through even if it is genuinely by lots. They'll look at my past convictions and posts on here and BANG...invitation sent (for access directly to jail).

BlodwynPig

Mind you, she is Newcastle University alumni, so I'll offer my second ticket to Pancreas, so we can celebrate the Geordie princess.

Mr_Simnock

QuoteIf you're really into the body of 12 y.o. boys, I guess. That's boarding schools for you

???

QuoteAnd you could have said the same for Diana, but Bowles knew how to fuck.

I never found Diana much to look at tbh, Kate though... yum

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 18, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

Why would you not? I've just sent a few joke ones through. Fuck em.

Hopefully Dennis the Menace (party of 4) and The Haunting of Steve Davies (+1) enjoy their day out.

Attila

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 18, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

One of my Anglophile, royal mad pals back in the US asked me to fill out the application and put her as my plus 1. Wasn't sure about joining in (as it looks as if they're only taking people actually born in the UK? I guess to keep out riff raff), but if there's an outside chance of getting a tote bag, I'm in.

EOLAN

Quote from: Attila on July 19, 2018, 07:26:54 AM
One of my Anglophile, royal mad pals back in the US asked me to fill out the application and put her as my plus 1. Wasn't sure about joining in (as it looks as if they're only taking people actually born in the UK? I guess to keep out riff raff), but if there's an outside chance of getting a tote bag, I'm in.

What about all her grandmother's subjects in the likes of Canada, Australia etc...

momatt

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 18, 2018, 06:33:09 PM
Unlikely to get through even if it is genuinely by lots. They'll look at my past convictions and posts on here and BANG...invitation sent (for access directly to jail).

Ah, I'm not too likely to get in if they link me to this place.
:'(

Attila

Quote from: EOLAN on July 19, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
What about all her grandmother's subjects in the likes of Canada, Australia etc...

Dunno! But I tried to fill out the form with her as my plus 1, and it was only allowing for UK addresses in the drop-down box for the second person.

It's possible the problem is at my end, because some websites's drop-down boxes won't work on Firefox.

It does strike me as strange that it would  be UK-born only.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 19, 2018, 05:40:05 AM
Why would you not? I've just sent a few joke ones through. Fuck em.

Hopefully Dennis the Menace (party of 4) and The Haunting of Steve Davies (+1) enjoy their day out.

If you nab those tickets, please be a kind friend. My wife is already booking accommodation ffs.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Attila on July 19, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

I had to fill in my wife's nationality, so I assume they will allow anyone in, but I guess they may vet those troublesome foreigns. I hope the Drs. in front of our names mitigates that. Nevertheless still a low chance.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Attila on July 19, 2018, 02:01:44 PM
Dunno! But I tried to fill out the form with her as my plus 1, and it was only allowing for UK addresses in the drop-down box for the second person.

It's possible the problem is at my end, because some websites's drop-down boxes won't work on Firefox.

It does strike me as strange that it would  be UK-born only.

Its not UK-born, but you can put your address as her address too as well as the same e-mail.