Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:56:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

I've seen chipped ceramic figurines at car boot sales that would make you want to cave your eyes out with an empty bleach bottle. but they pale compared to this abomination.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Dolls, dressed by their doll parents for their empty existence.

Gas wouldn't even work

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 24, 2018, 09:44:50 PM
April 2019 - Blodz does the decent thing and bullies me out of it.

Actually you would suit the look. Tough guys always look good in silk

Shoulders?-Stomach!

When you look at the state of that above could it be any more obvious why the Royal Family need to be gathered up into a truck and, quite literally, pulped.

momatt

"military-style knickerbockers in periwinkle blue"
Which military wears knickerbockers?  KNICKERBOCKERS?!

Oh they're modernising the royal family alright.

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on September 25, 2018, 08:01:41 AM
Actually you would suit the look. Tough guys always look good in silk

I'll pick up some silk pantaloons for the next Toronto meet. We can all try them on and see who wears them best.

Spoon of Ploff

Actually the more I look at that picture the more freaked I am about the hands. What's going on with his hands!!!?

gilbertharding

Quote from: momatt on September 25, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

That was my first thought. 'Not those effeminate nancy-boy knickerbockers, in powder blue with white stockings and a smock blouse...'

Reaching a little, but the Greek Army has an absolutely darling ceremonial get up:

Norton Canes

Has anyone explained why they decided to top the whole ensemble off with a pair of mangy-looking white loafers?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: momatt on September 25, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

Oh they're modernising the royal family alright.

I think Luxembourg do.

gilbertharding

Speaking of Ruritanian fantasists, I went to Dorset on my hols this year and took a look at the current state of Poundbury.

I was last there in about 2000, when it was quite new, and quite small - it looked, and was being criticised for, being twee, overly picturesque, harking back to a nostalgic village idyll.

Fuck me though - now, it's about five times the size, and the architecture is 'Albert Speer does Port Merion'. Mental. There's a pub called The Duchess of Cornwall. Waitrose is in a 5 storey Venetian palazzo, on one side of a Florentian piazza named after the Queen Mother (complete with monumental bronze statue).

It's going to go mEnTaL when this prick's mum dies.

Attila

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on September 24, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

I've seen chipped ceramic figurines at car boot sales that would make you want to cave your eyes out with an empty bleach bottle. but they pale compared to this abomination.

You need to see the full picture, as Cannot is in the background doing...I'm not sure, exactly...some bizarroland gestures from the mothership, too.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/princess-eugenie-royal-wedding-fiance-1908493

QuoteTaxpayers will face a £2million security bill for Princess Eugenie's wedding when she gets married at Windsor Castle in October, it has been reported.

Parasitic vermin.

Ferris

I think it is easy to say "million" or "billion" and not fully comprehend the number. That is 10,000GBP for 200 people. That's a lot, man. I'd rather give the cash out randomly than pay that.

Twit 2

Cursus

Quote from: BBC NewsThe feminist and former UN advocate has form for this sort of behaviour. Last week, at the launch of a charity cookbook, the former Suits actress again closed her own car door.

Earlier this month, one US journalist even claimed to have seen Meghan in a London street clearing up after her dog. However, it was not verified to have been the Duchess herself.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: bim sherman shirts on September 26, 2018, 01:40:26 PM
Woman shuts door

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45650969

I can't see this creature ever closing his own doors, not with those weird hands of his:

I think they've been designed for waving only, and to occasionally slap peasants.

Cuellar

I think I'd happily burn down the UK and everyone in it at this point.

Attila

So whilst little Anthony was wishing people into the cornfield, mother Kate was being raptured. Nothing surprises me about this lot anymore

Norton Canes

We should work on a Venn diagram for the defining characteristics of the royals. As far as I can see the requisite sets would be mad, miserable and malevolent. Oh, and moronic.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Norton Canes on September 26, 2018, 02:11:51 PM
We should work on a Venn diagram for the defining characteristics of the royals. As far as I can see the requisite sets would be mad, miserable and malevolent. Oh, and moronic.

Was about to chip in 'cheerfully dim', but figured that might just as well be 'mad', and in any case, didn't alliterate.

Attila

Quote from: gilbertharding on September 26, 2018, 02:19:14 PM
Was about to chip in 'cheerfully dim', but figured that might just as well be 'mad', and in any case, didn't alliterate.

'Manically muffled'?

gilbertharding

'Moronic' was added in edit, I think.

Just so this isn't a waste of a reply, I watched the Princess Margaret documentary, which seemed to be based a little on Craig Brown's book, and noticed them skating around the John Bindon rumours... well, the rumours about how talented he was, anyway. Her friends flat out denied that he did anything more than meet Yvonne.

Spoon of Ploff

"moribund"

I like how pointing dude seems to be saying 'get these little shitsticks out of my sight.'

a-and the woman in blue seems to be playing a mean air guitar.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Attila on September 26, 2018, 02:01:16 PM
So whilst little Anthony was wishing people into the cornfield, mother Kate was being raptured. Nothing surprises me about this lot anymore

Nah, I think she's pregnant again and the foetus just moved and she felt its horns.

Also why is Damien wearing a chef's jacket?

Princess Spare looks wonderfully pissed off though, like she's counting the days until she can abdicate and escape all this hideousness.

Attila

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 26, 2018, 06:43:39 PM
Nah, I think she's pregnant again and the foetus just moved and she felt its horns.

Also why is Damien wearing a chef's jacket?

Chef's jacket, I'll forgive -- it's the Pat Boonesque penny loafers. Did that outfit come from the Land of Fiction?

Blue Jam