Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:05:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 15, 2018, 02:13:03 PM
They are weirdly popular in Canada (and presumably the rest of the colonies). They're always on the front of those shitty horrible magazines in grocery stores when Johnny depp or a kardashian is not available. At least those people (and all their relatives) aren't funded by the public purse.

Didn't you live two blocks from Meg or something and sold your story to OK Canada?

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 15, 2018, 02:17:18 PM
Didn't you live two blocks from Meg or something and sold your story to OK Canada?

Me and a mate from Dublin were stumbling home out of PJ O'Brien's on Colbourne street and came across a Suits filmset (corner of Colbourne and Church) and they asked us to be quiet and wait but we said nah mate, Suits is shit so we yelled something and walked off across the parking lot to get the King streetcar home. This delayed their filming by upwards of 30 seconds, and may have resulted in a minor annoyance for Hazza's new squeeze.

If you are referring to that story, then OK Canada's exact response was "no we won't buy it, we are not interested, and please stop asking". Serves them right for trying to film outside an Irish pub on a Friday night.

#LegendFerris

Attila

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 15, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
was it ever thus, ... Attila?...

I'm still waiting for her 'let them eat cake' moment.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Attila on October 15, 2018, 04:30:29 PM
I'm still waiting for her 'let them eat cake' moment.

KEEP WRAPPING.

Attila

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 15, 2018, 06:16:53 PM
KEEP WRAPPING.

::rolls eyes::

:D

eta ROYAL BABBIES SO MANY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45864758

this is going to be a long, long gestation.

BlodwynPig

QuoteIt's a rainy, blustery Monday - but here's the news that's going to cheer us all up.
Another royal baby!
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's baby will be arriving in the spring - but because we quite simply can't wait until then, here are lots of lovely, squishy royal baby pictures to tide us over.
You're welcome.

A man from Leeds says "RELEASE THE STAGS!"

BlodwynPig

Sadly no BBC journalist/toad put their name to that piece.

Bronzy

I would have unprotected sex with Meghan

To be honest

Crabwalk

Blue Jam

Puhppah had a sprog this week. I can't think of anything else to say about that really, not even a proper joke about it having the marshmallow flogging gene or something.

Attila

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 19, 2018, 09:58:44 PM
Puhppah had a sprog this week. I can't think of anything else to say about that really, not even a proper joke about it having the marshmallow flogging gene or something.

You have to imagine it being born to the little musical cue her character has on The Windsors.

Blue Jam

"That bloke whose brother was on The Bachelor has got billions! Not millions, billions! That's nine zeroes!"

(I bet Kate actually is jealous- I would be...)

Blumf

Promises, promises...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-abdicate-95-allowing-charles-13487506
QuoteThe Queen could stand aside at 95 allowing Charles to reign as regent in just three years time, according to an explosive new biography.

On her coronation in 1953, the Queen promised to serve her country for the rest of her life.

But it has long been speculated that Prince Charles could reign as a regent sooner than expected.

Now, in revelations in a new book by veteran royal correspondent Robert Jobson, it's suggested the Queen could pass on her duties as monarch when she reaches 95, reports Mail Online.

I guess they've got Operation 'Chucks Okay Actually' ready now.

BlodwynPig

Quoteaccording to an explosive new biography

I thought they'd caught that mail bomber?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteThe Queen could stand aside at 95 allowing Charles to reign as regent in just three years time, according to an explosive new biography.

On her coronation in 1953, the Queen promised to serve her country for the rest of her life.

Cunt of Death

Cursus

QuoteLara Mason, from Brownhills, spent 250 hours crafting Harry and Meghan cake which can feed up to 500 people and is life sized. Everything edible apart from the frames.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Something about the Meghan's face really captures that frozen thousand-toothed arch-Yankee quality.

'Harold' looks like a bald ex-rower with a turd on his head.

I hope a bored curlew shits on them both the iced cunts

BlodwynPig

A facsimile of humanity. A cake.

Ferris

Well, there isn't much to do in Brownhills.

Blue Jam

Congrats, Bants'n'Syoots!

Captain Z

Quote from: Cursus on November 04, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

Sometimes you can almost understand why they're so eager to keep themselves locked away in a large palace away from the general public.

Blue Jam

^^^ 'kin' ell, what's going on with that rubber duckie? It looks more inbred than any of the Saxe-Coburg Gothas

greencalx

Big long piece on the Ten just now about how Chazza's not going to shoot his mouth off when he takes the throne.

Do you think than means Queenie might have a heavy cold?

Blumf

Indeed.

Previously...

Quote from: Blumf on October 27, 2018, 10:55:44 PM
Promises, promises...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/queen-abdicate-95-allowing-charles-13487506

I guess they've got Operation 'Chucks Okay Actually' ready now.

And now - what was the main headline until the shooting in the US - we see Operation COA ramping up...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46133114
QuoteThe Prince of Wales says he will stop speaking out on topics he feels strongly about when he becomes king, as he is "not that stupid".

This is going to get sickening.

BlodwynPig

Couple of rags, telegraph being one, have "doting grandpa Charles" on their front pages.

Transparent and sickening

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: greencalx on November 08, 2018, 10:15:50 PM
Big long piece on the Ten just now about how Chazza's not going to shoot his mouth off when he takes the throne.

Do you think than means Queenie might have a heavy cold?

No, they're promoting some documentary. Unless that's part of the scheme? Hmm...

Blumf

Operation 'Chucks Okay Actually' News

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/13/google-builds-royal-street-view-inside-prince-charles-homes/
QuoteGoogle builds "Royal Street View" inside Prince Charles' homes

They are some of the most exclusive addresses Britain has to offer: the London and Ayreshire residences of the Prince of Wales, and the Highgrove garden he considers his pride and joy.

As of this week, they are to be opened up for the world to see, as the Prince agrees to let a bespoke royal version of Google's "street view" into his homes for a "tour without a ticket".

Can't find an actual link to that.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/09/05/prince-charles-celebrate-70th-birthday-tv-magic-show-43-years/
QuotePrince Charles to celebrate 70th birthday with TV magic show, 43 years after he joined Magic Circle

The Prince, who will turn 70 on November 14, is to be honoured with a London Palladium gala starring Britain's finest magicians, at least one of whom he has supported throughout his career.

The gala, which will also see comedians take to the stage, is to be broadcast by ITV and named We Are Most Amused and Amazed, a play on Queen Victoria's famous phrase.

ITV1 2000h tonight, Chuck fans.

Ferris

Will we get new money now or nah?

Norton Canes

momatt

Quote from: Norton Canes on November 14, 2018, 09:20:07 AM
You can't say he doesn't have the common touch! 
Prince Charles reveals love of 'groussaka' as he turns 70

How in the name of cunting crikey is that news?
Makes it a bit difficult to defend the BBC with shit like this.