Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:25:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: momatt on November 14, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
How in the name of cunting crikey is that news?
Makes it a bit difficult to defend the BBC with shit like this.

Come now, just a bit difficult?

SpiderChrist

I hope the jug-eared gouty cunt falls down a well.

momatt

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 14, 2018, 02:10:22 PM
Come now, just a bit difficult?
I swear their news site used to be alright?  Now it's fucking garbage (as has been discussed a lot elsewhere).  Easy to avoid, but still annoying.

Quote from: SpiderChrist on November 14, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
I hope the jug-eared gouty cunt falls down a well.
I hope the jug-eared gouty cunt falls down two wells.
Then forgets his P.E. kit.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: momatt on November 14, 2018, 04:36:10 PM
I swear their news site used to be alright?  Now it's fucking garbage (as has been discussed a lot elsewhere).  Easy to avoid, but still annoying.

Proving you are a younger me

momatt

Camp Tramp

Just saw the headline in today's Daily Mail.

"Prince of Cuddles"

Referring to Charles. It made me a little sick.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 19, 2018, 08:55:49 PM
ARRRGGHHHHHHHHH

Prince of Cuddles snuggles bald man of Leeds

"shall we get the tampon, puggles?"

buttgammon

It doesn't even make sense. If, for example, he started farming small birds, Prince of Quails would make sense. If one of his properties was damaged in high winds, Prince of Gales would make sense. If he led a consortium that bought Currys then Prince of Retails could just about work. But Prince of Cuddles? Fuck, no.

BlodwynPig

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/prince-andrew-pitches-for-a-new-60m-royal-yacht-wr2czw58b

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/11/08/prince-andrew-says-royal-yacht-britannia-can-tool-bag-help-british/amp/

QuoteA new royal yacht Britannia can be a "tool in the bag" to help Britain's businesses develop trade relationships around the world, the Duke of York has suggested.

Complete tool proposes prospective new tool. Quite how this new yacht would help British business isn't discussed in detail, maybe Andrew could use it to host parties full of underaged girls and then bargain with the security camera footage as primo blackmail material.

momatt

I'm starting to go off this sack of cunts.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I need a yacht too, with this yacht I too could convince a businessman I am not a nobody.

Where is my yacht

What's a yacht

Attila

Does Wills know that Jimmy Carr is the father of that small child?

Blue Jam

I just came here to post that- Spare II is looking almost as evil as Damien McOmenface. I love the way that photo just screams "Merry Christmas! We're all off to shoot some animals!"

Bants and Syoots' effort:

Black and white with hi-contrast to hide Bants' bald patch, watch and learn Wills. It also makes them look like they've got the same skin tone so the average spluttering Daily Mail-reading royalist won't be too perturbed.

Attila

From behind and with that posture, Bants looks like Prince Philip.

Less fireworks, and more watching the world burn or something.

momatt

It really does look like they're romantically entwined, whilst watching a small third-world town being bombed to fuck.

EOLAN

Wow the first thing that struck out to me was how bald Bants is. Was certain it was Wills for that reason.

Ferris

Quote from: Captain Z on December 14, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
That is one smug baby.

Already gone bald though. You can't fight genetics.

Cuellar

This thread shouldn't be allowed to be bumped unless one of them dies. I always get disappointed.

Attila

Quote from: Captain Z on December 14, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
That is one smug baby.

Because he knows he can grow up to be the Andrew/Bants of his generation.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Attila on December 14, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
Because he knows he can grow up to be the Andrew/Bants of his generation.

...and even if he does grow up to be the Edward/StayPuft Middleton of the family, it won't matter. Smug? Of course you'd be smug.

Blue Jam

Bants won't be attending the traditional Boxing Day shoot because Syoots doesn't want him shooting animals, apparently:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6502009/RICHARD-KAY-asks-Meghan-rebellious-just-proud-different.html

QuoteWe have been here before, of course. Last year Harry also missed the pheasant shoot — but then he and Meghan were not yet married and his decision seemed loving and considerate.

Last year he was giving the poor naive commoner a bit of leeway, aww how sweet, this year she's his bloody wife and should bloody well act like it and just know her place and slap on a fake grin while traipsing after him through a muddy field as the bloodied pheasant corpses pile up. What a henpecking bitch. Diana didn't like hunting either but that was seen as A Good Thing...

Really it's just depressing how many people believe all this shite from "a source close to the Royal Family", "an anonymous friend" etc.

Blumf

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 17, 2018, 01:12:00 PM
Really it's just depressing how many people believe all this shite from "a source close to the Royal Family", "an anonymous friend" etc.

Mate down the pub says...

Icehaven

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 14, 2018, 01:20:49 PM
Bants and Syoots' effort:

Black and white with hi-contrast to hide Bants' bald patch, watch and learn Wills. It also makes them look like they've got the same skin tone so the average spluttering Daily Mail-reading royalist won't be too perturbed.

It's probably not even them.

Bennett Brauer

Attila

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Attila on December 14, 2018, 12:53:15 PM
Does Wills know that Jimmy Carr is the father of that small child?

Skimming past it I thought thst baby had an enormous left hand.

Attila

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on December 22, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
Skimming past it I thought thst baby had an enormous left hand.

Inherited from his grandfather Charles 'Big Hands' Windsor.