Author Topic: Royal Family Watch  (Read 64794 times)

Blue Jam

• Known knobhead
Re: Royal Family Watch
« Reply #1290 on: December 25, 2018, 08:04:54 PM »
Prince Philip wasn't at church this morning because he decided he'd rather stay at home. It definitely wasn't  because he's ill.

DEAD SOON

« Reply #1291 on: December 25, 2018, 08:12:43 PM »
Prince Philip wasn't at church this morning because he decided he'd rather stay at home. It definitely wasn't  because he's ill.

DEAD SOON

An inside source has stated he has just started playing Skyrim for the first time.

Attila

• gif made by hedgehog90
« Reply #1292 on: December 25, 2018, 11:26:18 PM »
I wonder how Syoots felt that the Queen had a clip of Eugenie's wedding first before Bants & Syoots' merger (we scrutinise every detail of the speech for hidden messages).

Also, I have to admit, I like Kate's red hat today; no idea how to successfully Google one up. 'Red wool crownless hat' produces all sorts of things, but not that hat.

Attila

• gif made by hedgehog90
« Reply #1293 on: January 07, 2019, 11:14:27 AM »
Useless anecdote: I've just spent the past week or so with my non-tosser brother here in Ocala, FL, and he's hooked in with a guy who's got a booth at a big flea market here in Marion County (my brother is a mechanic, and will ocassionally do auto parts shows and things like that, hence having a lot of interesting cronies).

Said crony has been doing this flea market for about 20 years or so, and when he met me sez, 'Hey, your brother says you came over here from England.'

Me: Yup, you are correct.

Him: You know I've got a coins stand at the big flea market, yeah?

Me: Ayup, I do.

Him: You'll never guess who ran the stand next to mine for about 15 years and in fact is one of my cronies.

Me: Nope, I don't.

Him: Samantha Markle.

Me: Get outta here.

Him: Yep -- I'm going out to her house later on this week -- tell your bro to bring you along.

Of course it's the day after I have to fly back.

touchingcloth

• She is hot in the arse.
« Reply #1294 on: January 09, 2019, 11:28:34 PM »
I met “prince” Phillip at a charity function. He was surprisingly down to earth, and very funny.

Attila

• gif made by hedgehog90
« Reply #1295 on: January 10, 2019, 04:13:41 PM »
Meanwhile..Syoots showed up as patron of a charity whilst wearing a £5000 outfit. She's also now patron of the National Theatre.

BlodwynPig

• R.I.P. The Waxwork René
« Reply #1296 on: January 10, 2019, 04:50:43 PM »
Meanwhile..Syoots showed up as patron of a charity whilst wearing a £5000 outfit. She's also now patron of the National Theatre.

Good on her! Hip hip hooray! Who says the Royals don’t work.