Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:58:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

Excellent picture from Davos:

New page David Attenborough bat avatar attacking Prince William

Noddy Tomkey

Attila

Why watch clips, when the whole thing is on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhpCMJACpzk

That's my afternoon sorted.

petril

Diana being played by someone who's seen ten minutes of House of Fools and gone "yeah, her"

Attila

I can't watch it in more than 10 minute bursts.

I'm having a hard time telling who's who.

This is amazing. So quotable.

'Yer thurty yahs old, Chahles, it's time ya found yer wifuh.'

The prom/bridesmaids dresses  from Goodwill :3

I love this play so much.

shiftwork2

I had a root canal earlier today.  It was more enjoyable than Princess Diana, The Musical.  The pulpectomy, the widening of the canals with a coarse drill, the files clearing out live tissue from within my jawbone.  Walk in the park by comparison mate, with a blissful picnic at the end.  A lovely field by an oak tree, plates in the hamper restrained by those criss-cross straps, sandwiches with the crusts cut off.  Overhead, a swallow titters.  Ahhh

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Attila on February 19, 2019, 08:10:51 AM
Why watch clips, when the whole thing is on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhpCMJACpzk

That's my afternoon sorted.

I've only started watching this. Is it a worse car crash than the actual car crash prince Gollum was in the other week? O-or that other car crash from before.. you know the one I mean.

Blue Jam

Handy Daily Mail "Syoots Is A Bitch" round-up, with one token article telling people that all the bullying of Syoots is wrong and that the bullies should stop, despite them being encouraged by the Mail in the first place:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1091305722242056193.html

Blue Jam

Looks more like a billiard ball to me.

momatt

What a fucking idiot.  Footballers aren't people are they?

BlodwynPig

He's a man on a mission. Seeking mental health problems wherever he may find them. Next - William's anger at clubs: Crown Green Bowl's SHAME - He says older players are often left isolated and bereft as the sun sets over the green lawns, vacantly staring into the approaching darkness.

Blue Jam

BlodwynPig

She's slipped effortlessly from bright young modernising influence to middle-aged frump in a mere 5 years.

Blue Jam

Oh Syoots, I can't help liking you:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47499096

Bants is a feminist? Top trolling, Syoots.

Ferris

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 09, 2019, 01:14:43 AM
Oh Syoots, I can't help liking you:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47499096

Bants is a feminist? Top trolling, Syoots.

Hasn't she been pregnant for about 5 years at this point? This level of inactivity is worse than Brexit.

hummingofevil

She'll be knocking them out one after the other until time comes when Phillip carks it. Even he wouldn't be callous enough to have a pregnant one bumped off.

imitationleather

Quote from: hummingofevil on March 09, 2019, 11:18:01 AM
She'll be knocking them out one after the other until time comes when Phillip carks it. Even he wouldn't be callous enough to have a pregnant one bumped off.

Err... Yeah he would. This is the guy who only the other month had a very good crack at killing an infant in a road-traffic accident. Have the commemorative mugs already been forgotten?

buttgammon

Quote from: imitationleather on March 09, 2019, 02:12:16 PM
Err... Yeah he would. This is the guy who only the other month had a very good crack at killing an infant in a road-traffic accident. Have the commemorative mugs already been forgotten?

God no! I still drink out of mine almost every day.

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Bants and Syoots have joined Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/sussexroyal/

So modern, so in-touch with the plebs... nah, I can't be cynical here, this is exactly the kind of thing the Royals need isn't it?

It'll probably work out pretty well for The Cool Prince and The Woke Princess as well. No easel outside Buck House to announce the birth of Baby Bants-Syoots, oh no- it'll be an Instagram post with #nofilter

Blue Jam

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 09, 2019, 02:22:04 AM
Hasn't she been pregnant for about 5 years at this point? This level of inactivity is worse than Brexit.

This is Megxit, remember? Megxit has been delayed because Brexit has been delayed. It'll arrive whenever Brexit does.

Blue Jam

Icehaven

Quote from: Blue Jam on April 04, 2019, 12:29:55 PM
Hmmm, this is a bit of a dick move by Instagram:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47813521

'Digital squatting'? Surely that (still pretty spurious) concept can only apply to otherwise inactive accounts that have demonstrably been registered to be sold on (i.e. are actually for sale.) Even then it suggests there's some kind of automatic right to a handle/domain/whatever if it's your name or brand name etc. even if you haven't registered it yourself and/or your use for it came into existence later, as with this bloke who's been using it for years before the Duke and Duchess of Sussex even existed. If I registered greggsinspace.com or @marsgreggs tomorrow then in a few years when Greggs opens an extraterrestrial branch I had it swiped I'd be quite annoyed.

In a not particularly interesting aside, the domain 'password.com' is available, which I'm surprised at. I only found this out the other day in one of those fb posts asking you to put (your cat's name).com and see what comes up. I'm one of those probably overly suspicious types who always thinks those things are ruses to get passwords so I put password.com, and lo, it is for sale. Doesn't say how much for though.

Blue Jam

When Wills'n'Kate and Harry were due to visit Amiens for the centenary of the Battle of the Somme, the only five-star hotel near the battlefields was fully booked. Their people asked the hotel's owners if they could just chuck a few of the plebs out so Prince Baldy, Duchess Donothing and Bants wouldn't have to slum it in a four-star place. They told them to fuck off. That's how it's done.

momatt

Say what you like about the French, but they know how to deal with royalty.

buttgammon

The last two posts go some way to explaining why I'm such a Francophile.

MiddleRabbit

Quote from: buttgammon on April 04, 2019, 10:08:03 PM
The last two posts go some way to explaining why I'm such a Francophile.

Me too.   They don't take any shit, do they?  The instant anyone starts playing silly buggers, they barricade the ports and start setting fire to sheep.  Berets off to them, I say.

Attila

Adding another to the list of why the French make me happy even when they're yelling at me for speaking really bad French.

Icehaven

If I ran the only 5 star hotel around and it transpired the Royals would be staying elsewhere, I'd tell everyone I'd had to turn them away too.

Blumf

Didn't the royals have a fancy railway carriage that they could sleep in? Like a motor caravan, but you can fuck up the rail schedules with it. They should bring that back, what with Eurotunnel they could send it all over the place and not bother a single French hotel ever again.