Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:41:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

momatt

Quote from: Blumf on April 05, 2019, 02:23:55 PM
Didn't the royals have a fancy railway carriage that they could sleep in?
I think they still do.  We should arrange a nice big family holiday for the lot of them.
Load them all into it.

Then launch the fucker off a cliff.

Blumf

Blue Jam

Enjoying hate-reading the comments here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6911111/Harry-Meghan-baby-plans-private-Kensington-Palace-syas.html

Bants and Syoots won't be having their sprog in an expensive private room in the Lindo Wing, and they won't be announcing the birth until they've had a bit of private time with the sprog first. Cue Daily Mail readers attacking Syoots for supposedly not knowing her place and forgetting that as taxpayers she owes us a proper announcement and photocall on the Lindo Wing steps (nothing sinister and Handmaid's Tale-esque about claiming someone's newborn child as property of the state, oh no).

If they'd followed the usual drill no doubt they'd be complaining about her spending Our Bloody Taxes on private healthcare, and then accuse Syoots of being an attention-seeker as she presented Baby Bants to the sycophants. She can't win, these closet racists will hate her whatever she does.

I'm liking her more and more... ;)

BlodwynPig

Just send them all an stock photo of baby in mothers arms downloaded from internet

Blue Jam

Is Prince Damien McOmenface also property of the state? As a taxpayer can I demand a go at dropkicking him into a volcano?

Prince Damien, Princess Spare and The Other One should at least be put to work sweeping chimneys or something.

Alberon

I'm sure all Cabbers will join me in giving the Cunt of Death our best wishes as she begins the 94th pointless year of her existence.

How are you marking the day?

Absorb the anus burn

^

I'm celebrating the day by vomiting into a rusty sweetcorn can.

fatguyranting

It's weird that all the international press is reporting very detailed, very precise details of an alleged affair between the balding future king and a posh neighbour but the UK tabloids haven't touched it so far. Beyond dropping some subtle hints. You'd think they'd be going gangbusters.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: fatguyranting on April 26, 2019, 01:53:46 PM
It's weird that all the international press is reporting very detailed, very precise details of an alleged affair between the balding future king and a posh neighbour but the UK tabloids haven't touched it so far. Beyond dropping some subtle hints. You'd think they'd be going gangbusters.

They'd be ruined if they do.

Ferris

Quote from: fatguyranting on April 26, 2019, 01:53:46 PM

There's even a Giles Corey tweet about it. Once Giles-y is in the know, it's a matter of of time before everyone else knows too. See also: that tweet he did about Giggsy's super injunction.

https://popculture.com/celebrity-couples/2019/04/26/tweets-reveal-prince-william-affair-rumor-going-viral/

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 26, 2019, 04:02:11 PM
There's even a Giles Corey tweet about it. Once Giles-y is in the know, it's a matter of of time before everyone else knows too. See also: that tweet he did about Giggsy's super injunction.

https://popculture.com/celebrity-couples/2019/04/26/tweets-reveal-prince-william-affair-rumor-going-viral/

what a piece of trash site that is. GOOO GOOO GAAA GAAAA HMMMM GAAAAAAAAAAA!

BlodwynPig

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 26, 2019, 04:05:43 PM
what a piece of trash site that is. GOOO GOOO GAAA GAAAA HMMMM GAAAAAAAAAAA!

It's a load of absolute toss, no question. It was the first result on google, and I've only just googled this because I don't follow The Firm and their daily comings (oo-err!) and goings.

fatguyranting

So is there an injunction in place d'ya reckon? It just strikes me as very strange that whopping great hints are being dropped by the Sun/Mail et al, but no one seems prepared to even do an article on the rumours at the very least?

Ferris

Quote from: fatguyranting on April 26, 2019, 04:21:14 PM
So is there an injunction in place d'ya reckon? It just strikes me as very strange that whopping great hints are being dropped by the Sun/Mail et al, but no one seems prepared to even do an article on the rumours at the very least?

An injunction would stop you reporting on the allegation, a super injunction would stop you reporting on the fact you can't report on the allegation - what is the rules around reporting on allegations or rumours reported by others?

Can the story be broke in non-UK papers, then UK papers can report on the fact that the NY Times is reporting on something? It's all very Kafka-esque.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Blue Jam

Ardent conservationalist and humanitarian Wills attended a service to commemorate 50 years of us having nuclear weapons:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48149055

He was booed, good... and why the fuck are we paying for Westminster Abbey to hold some kind of God Bless Are Brave Nukes service anyway?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on May 03, 2019, 03:28:46 PM
Ardent conservationalist and humanitarian Wills attended a service to commemorate 50 years of us having nuclear weapons:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48149055

He was booed, good... and why the fuck are we paying for Westminster Abbey to hold some kind of God Bless Are Brave Nukes service anyway?

we live in strange times (part 2)

Captain Z

They say that life is beyond satire these days, but a church service to celebrate 50 years of nuclear weapons? The actual fuck.

Icehaven

Has she still not had that baby yet?

Icehaven

Attila

Apparently, yes -- Express already pondering if it is destined to become king.

Blumf

kalowski

Nicholas Witchell malfunctioning live on air.

BritishHobo

Quote from: kalowski on May 06, 2019, 10:14:29 PM
Nicholas Witchell malfunctioning live on air.

Everyone is SHITTING themselves over this. Worrying, fretting, furiously tweeting that the BBC have refused to confirm if Nick is okay, attacking people making gags. I watched the video expecting some awful scary breakdown moment - the Express called it an 'excruciating moment'. All that fucking happened was he lost his train of thought, collected himself quite calmly, and then passed back to the studio. He's hardly been shot at by terrorists while reporting from a warzone.

Bazooka

Also he's been waiting in that spot, standing not sitting, since  The Prince shot his load, surviving only from moisture in the air and a packet of Skips.

hummingofevil

Quote from: BritishHobo on May 06, 2019, 11:31:49 PM
Everyone is SHITTING themselves over this. Worrying, fretting, furiously tweeting that the BBC have refused to confirm if Nick is okay, attacking people making gags. I watched the video expecting some awful scary breakdown moment - the Express called it an 'excruciating moment'. All that fucking happened was he lost his train of thought, collected himself quite calmly, and then passed back to the studio. He's hardly been shot at by terrorists while reporting from a warzone.

Lizard Witchell tries to supress human Witchell from escaping.

BlodwynPig

Of course, it all makes sense in light of the "incident" I refuse to divulge on CaB from back in the day with Nick.

BlodwynPig