Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:23:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Alberon

I bet grandad was so pleased at the 'accident'. "You've bagged your first commoner, my boy. One is so proud of you."

gilbertharding

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 20, 2019, 01:56:08 PM
This is so inane it actually made me die:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7161841/Mike-Tindall-reveals-miniature-hat-hid-inside-Royal-Ascot-chocolate.html#article-7161841

Mike Tindall's tiny chocolate top hat is an appurtenant metaphor. But how did he suppose it wouldn't melt?

Also in the sub-headline: "...put on an affectionate display..." made me gag.

Norton Canes

touchingcloth

Shall we place bets on the repercussions of the ongoing Epstein business on "Prince" Andrew's outing as a nonce?

touchingcloth

(Also, hi. Been a way long time. Why is this in Picture Box? What's happened to the title? Are we just watching them generally rather than specifically their bullshit now, like Attila's American mum?)

touchingcloth

Also also, someone should shop this:

Attila

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 11, 2019, 05:34:01 PM
(Also, hi. Been a way long time. Why is this in Picture Box? What's happened to the title? Are we just watching them generally rather than specifically their bullshit now, like Attila's American mum?)

Sadly, the Queen is one of the few things my mom will/can talk to me about lately (she'll be 90 tomorrow) as age is finally catching up to her. Especially in this past year.

Shame, as she is/was nuts about the Queen and would rant about the antics of the younger members of the family, but her memory and awareness of the world outside her space is dwindling.*

Meanwhile, could someone, somewhere actually put Syoots into clothing that fits her and doesn't look like a £50K potato sack?

*Don't worry -- she lives with my non-tosser brother in a lovely bedsit attached to his house. She's cosy-as, as as long as she's still puttering around, she'll stay happily there.

Blue Jam

Today Prince Damien McOmenface is celebrating his sixth birthday, and finally being allowed to wear normal clothes:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49064484

"England... One day you will be mine, England... All mine... MWAHAHAHAHAHA..."

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 22, 2019, 09:50:34 AM
Today Prince Damien McOmenface is celebrating his sixth birthday, and finally being allowed to wear normal clothes:

YOU ARE ON BLACK LIST BLUE JAM RED MIST YELLOW FEVER

Please link the picture rather than torture our eyes with that filth

Norton Canes

Are they trying to tell us something with that shirt?

Camp Tramp

Quote from: Norton Canes on July 22, 2019, 11:47:24 AM
Are they trying to tell us something with that shirt?

That George will lead England First marches.

Camp Tramp

Cyriak needs to play around with that image.

BlodwynPig

Lovely, challenging, endearing. Proud that she represents us.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49145664

I especially like that she has added a box with a mirror. I AM A FORCE FOR CHANGE. WOW! JUST...WOW!

BlodwynPig

See if this one will elicit a response from you lot

EOLAN

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 31, 2019, 01:26:38 PM

Will it be a Sophie's choice if they are due to have twins next time?

Blumf

Is that really the font The Mirror uses for it's front page headlines these days?

dr beat

Is that a new England shirt? Looks more like one of those hooky football tops you see in souvenir stalls on holiday.

Lordofthefiles

Has the poor little blighter only got one arm?

Jasha

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on July 31, 2019, 08:47:46 PM

You'd have thought with all their our money they we could afford a decent dentist

Twit 2

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 31, 2019, 01:26:38 PM

Complete enteignen. Turn the palaces into benefits homes, fill them with Mick Philpotts. Put the old cunts in the zoo, pay a penny to see them like we did the lunatics in Bedlam. Compost the kids. DO IT NOW.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 31, 2019, 09:30:25 PM
Candid Prince

Shares his thoughts on fucking the planet and his mixed-race forrin

king_tubby

Eamonn Holmes describes Markle as 'uppity' live on live television. Live.

Dogs in space can hear that whistle.

Cuellar

Now I hate the royals as much as the next sane man, but Eamonn Holmes is a real cowardly sack of complete shit.

MiddleRabbit

Quote from: Cuellar on August 02, 2019, 06:13:44 PM
Now I hate the royals as much as the next sane man, but and Eamonn Holmes is a real cowardly sack of complete shit.

Two rights don't make a wrong.

imitationleather

Someone tell me what the talentless sack of butter has done please. I can't be arsed to look up an Eamonn Holmes story myself unless it's to do with him dying.

Icehaven

Quote from: imitationleather on August 02, 2019, 11:25:41 PM
Someone tell me what the talentless sack of butter has done please. I can't be arsed to look up an Eamonn Holmes story myself unless it's to do with him dying.

Only skimmed an article about it myself but from what I could gather he used the word 'uppity' to describe Megan Harryswife for not wanting her photo taken or something. What with uppity being famously used in conjunction with another word as a racist insult suggesting non-white people shouldn't get ideas above their station, it wasn't exactly a wise choice.

touchingcloth

There's something compelling about this image that I've been unable to put my finger on, but I think it's that somehow it's evocative of Nigel Farage shuffling out of that plan wreck.

Someone Photoshop the blood in pls.

BlodwynPig

Are we sure he isnt child of the Brexit Party and future UK leader?