Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:43:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

'Smiles as Princess Charlotte starts school'

Hardly.

"Don't you ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER think about telling me how to behave"

Icehaven

Quote from: Norton Canes on September 05, 2019, 11:20:30 AM

''And what do you do?''

Is it normal for 4 year olds to shake hands with their teacher on their first day at school? I don't remember doing that (although tbf I don't remember much about it at all.)

Norton Canes

Quote from: Norton Canes on September 05, 2019, 11:20:30 AM

"Don't you ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER think about telling me how to behave"

"I will make sure you never, never, never, never, NEVER work in London - South London - teaching again"

And in tonight's totally normal programme...

https://twitter.com/60Mins/status/1169180802871177218

I'm all for getting rid of the royals, but Meghan Markle has triggered these appalling cunts so badly, that I'm starting to change my mind.

Ferris

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on September 05, 2019, 04:16:30 PM
And in tonight's totally normal programme...

https://twitter.com/60Mins/status/1169180802871177218

I'm all for getting rid of the royals, but Meghan Markle has triggered these appalling cunts so badly, that I'm starting to change my mind.

Imagine writing the below sentence (ostensibly as a journalist), and having to look at yourself in the mirror for the rest of your life.

QuoteCan the ghost of Princess Diana save a fairytale?

Also, imagine allowing Katie "sued to bankruptcy for libel" Hopkins anywhere near your cameras to talk shit about a member of one of the richest, most powerful families in the world.

Ferris

How is Hopkins still getting work? Surely editors aren't clamouring for her opinions

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Inbred Helicopter Murderer defending taking private jets for his family's safety (whilst also lecturing everyone else on saving the environment).

Compost the cunt

touchingcloth

I hope the next time he flies on a private jet for his families protection he falls into a coma and over the next 40 years he contracts a range of diseases and when he finally wakes up they go "sorry, mate, AIDS and cancer of the bald. Your family is here for the remainder of your pathetic life, though. And he looks up and his kids are there looking fucking grave ridden and so bald, and Meghan just makes a face.

Blumf

Sounds like someone needs a nice relaxing foot massage

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1175316/prince-charles-prince-andrew-argument-royal-aide-jeffrey-epstein-scandal-royal-news-latest
QuotePRINCE Charles was forced to intervene in a row between Prince Andrew and a senior royal aide after the employee told him what he wanted could not be done, a source has claimed.

Come on, throw him under the bus!

iamcoop

"Andrew's youngest daughter Princess Eugenie is expected to push back the launch of her anti-slavery and sex trafficking podcast"

Is this real haha

Ferris

Quote from: iamcoop on September 08, 2019, 02:56:59 PM
"Andrew's youngest daughter Princess Eugenie is expected to push back the launch of her anti-slavery and sex trafficking podcast"

Is this real haha

No way can this be real. I love that it's still going ahead though, as if Eugenie put so much effort into this seminal work that it couldn't possibly be scrapped. Just delay it a bit.

Blumf

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 08, 2019, 05:55:45 PM
...as if Eugenie put so much effort into this seminal work that it couldn't possibly be scrapped. Just delay it a bit.

https://youtu.be/kl4V5VNf_cE?t=25

George Oscar Bluth II

If Eugenie is against sex trafficking that balances it out a bit.

imitationleather

BlodwynPig

Why Britain has been fucked for decades -

Metro newspaper, i glanced this 'story'

"Working Mum Meghan reveals her High Street Essentials"

One of us, you see. Bovine masses lap it up

momatt

Working Mum?  Don't you need to have a job to qualify for that?
Being a princess doesn't count, does it?

Cuellar

Look have they all died in a fire yet?

imitationleather

Quote from: momatt on September 13, 2019, 10:02:40 AM

"Working Mum" surely means prostitute, doesn't it?

momatt

Quote from: imitationleather on September 13, 2019, 10:11:00 AM
"Working Mum" surely means prostitute, doesn't it?

Aren't we all prostitutes, in our own way, ahhhh...

Icehaven

Quote from: momatt on September 13, 2019, 10:02:40 AM

You're being very unfair, she's recently edited one of the world's most high profile magazines and launched a fashion line, both incredibly competitive and difficult lines of work to break into, particularly in your late 30s and with no background whatsoever in either field. She must have just worked very hard and be very talented indeed.

Blue Jam

Well, that's very convenient timing to take the heat off Andrew... Er, I mean, congrats!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49839390

BlodwynPig

The Royal Family are just as grubby now as the rest of British life

Icehaven

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 26, 2019, 11:22:57 AM
Well, that's very convenient timing to take the heat off Andrew... Er, I mean, congrats!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49839390

Does that man's mouth move?

Blue Jam

Are we due a new series of The Windsors now? Mr Jam and I were discussing this yesterday and decided Matt Lucas would make a great Boris Johnson.

Bad Ambassador

Blue Jam

Attila

Matt Lucas as Johnson, Johnny Vegas as Bercow...recast Theresa May with Mackenzie Crook. Needs a Rees-Moggs.

Golden E. Pump

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Attila on September 26, 2019, 07:46:47 PM
Matt Lucas as Johnson, Johnny Vegas as Bercow...recast Theresa May with Mackenzie Crook. Needs a Rees-Moggs.
Ollie from the Thick of It with some makeup and stilts.