Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,174
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:22:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Prince Harry honours soldier killed in anti-poaching effort

QuoteThe Duke of Sussex has paid tribute to a British soldier killed during a counter-poaching operation in Malawi.

Prince Harry laid a wreath for Mathew Talbot, 22, who was killed by an elephant in May.

The duke was "honoured" to pay respects to Guardsman Talbot, who played a "huge part" in conservation efforts, a post on his Instagram account reads.

It comes after he claimed that protecting nature should not be dismissed as "hippy".

Prince Harry visited Liwonde National Park, in the south-east of the country, where Guardsman Talbot worked on a joint mission with the British Army, the Malawian government and African Parks.

"Often away from the public eye, many people are prepared to put themselves in harm's way, in a bid to protect wildlife from poachers," the post on the Sussex Royal Instagram account says.

It adds that the duke has worked closely with park rangers to tackle poaching and "celebrates each and every one of them as heroes".

Guardsman Talbot, who was from the West Midlands, served with the 1st Battalion Coldstream Guards and was charged by an elephant on 5 May. His body was returned to the UK.

Prince Harry took a plaque commissioned by his parents to the ceremony, in which they described their son as "a friend to all" who was fulfilling his "childhood dreams".

In a statement, Steve and Michelle Talbot said that he would be "happy" to know that Harry was helping to raise awareness about endangered animals.

Prince Harry's tribute comes after he claimed protecting nature was "fundamental to our survival".

idunnosomename

yeah but he paid to kill that whatever fair game.

like when i CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

...this, however, is perfectly alright by me:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49901047

Go Syoots!

EOLAN

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 30, 2019, 08:57:44 PM
IT MAY NOT BE EVERYONE'S CUP OF TEA...

This quote from Prince William: "So when (an animal) is infertile, he's at the end of his life", just seems a bit callous to say the least.

Blue Jam

Quote from: EOLAN on October 02, 2019, 11:06:13 AM
This quote from Prince William: "So when (an animal) is infertile, he's at the end of his life", just seems a bit callous to say the least.

Yep- Wills, should we have just had you and your wife put down once you'd produced the heir and the spare and handed them over to the nanny?

Actually...

Blue Jam

Damn you Bants, I might start liking you:

https://sussexofficial.uk

Statement by His Royal Highness
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex
01 OCTOBER 2019

As a couple, we believe in media freedom and objective, truthful reporting. We regard it as a cornerstone of democracy and in the current state of the world – on every level – we have never needed responsible media more.

Unfortunately, my wife has become one of the latest victims of a British tabloid press that wages campaigns against individuals with no thought to the consequences – a ruthless campaign that has escalated over the past year, throughout her pregnancy and while raising our newborn son.

There is a human cost to this relentless propaganda, specifically when it is knowingly false and malicious, and though we have continued to put on a brave face – as so many of you can relate to – I cannot begin to describe how painful it has been. Because in today's digital age, press fabrications are repurposed as truth across the globe. One day's coverage is no longer tomorrow's chip-paper.

Up to now, we have been unable to correct the continual misrepresentations - something that these select media outlets have been aware of and have therefore exploited on a daily and sometimes hourly basis.

It is for this reason we are taking legal action, a process that has been many months in the making. The positive coverage of the past week from these same publications exposes the double standards of this specific press pack that has vilified her almost daily for the past nine months; they have been able to create lie after lie at her expense simply because she has not been visible while on maternity leave. She is the same woman she was a year ago on our wedding day, just as she is the same woman you've seen on this Africa tour.

For these select media this is a game, and one that we have been unwilling to play from the start. I have been a silent witness to her private suffering for too long. To stand back and do nothing would be contrary to everything we believe in.

This particular legal action hinges on one incident in a long and disturbing pattern of behaviour by British tabloid media. The contents of a private letter were published unlawfully in an intentionally destructive manner to manipulate you, the reader, and further the divisive agenda of the media group in question. In addition to their unlawful publication of this private document, they purposely misled you by strategically omitting select paragraphs, specific sentences, and even singular words to mask the lies they had perpetuated for over a year.

There comes a point when the only thing to do is to stand up to this behaviour, because it destroys people and destroys lives. Put simply, it is bullying, which scares and silences people. We all know this isn't acceptable, at any level. We won't and can't believe in a world where there is no accountability for this.

Though this action may not be the safe one, it is the right one. Because my deepest fear is history repeating itself. I've seen what happens when someone I love is commoditised to the point that they are no longer treated or seen as a real person. I lost my mother and now I watch my wife falling victim to the same powerful forces.

We thank you, the public, for your continued support. It is hugely appreciated. Although it may not seem like it, we really need it.

I'm sure the Daily Mail will just ramp up the Syoots hatred (apparently they've dialled it back again in the wake of this legal action, but I haven't gone looking for evidence of this) but I really do hope there will eventually be some consequences for the Nasty Little Paper.

Blue Jam

In the meantime, here is a picture of Bants some of you may enjoy:

Cuellar

I hope the ensuing court case somehow manages to bankrupt both the Mail and the Royal Family. And they all end up having to wank off tramps for coins.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 02, 2019, 02:17:19 PM
In the meantime, here is a picture of Bants some of you may enjoy:

so he is charles' son after all

BlodwynPig

Props to whoever wrote that rebuke. Now write one for joe ordinary dragged through the tabloids for some slight unusual behaviour or chance accident

chveik

a war criminal deserves any abuse he can get.

Pseudopath

Nicky Campbell and Rachel Burden were being quite seditious on 5 Live this morning openly wondering why the Prince Andrew story hadn't received more attention compared to the wall-to-wall coverage of the Fallout of the Princes, then suggesting that the latter was perhaps a smokescreen for the former. It's about 1:24:24 into this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0009l4n

Cheeky!

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Pseudopath on October 23, 2019, 07:57:03 PM
Nicky Campbell and Rachel Burden were being quite seditious on 5 Live this morning openly wondering why the Prince Andrew story hadn't received more attention compared to the wall-to-wall coverage of the Fallout of the Princes, then suggesting that the latter was perhaps a smokescreen for the former. It's about 1:24:24 into this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0009l4n

Cheeky!
Broken clock, twice a day, etc.

Twit 2

Blumf

CoD teases us...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/27/queen-retire-18-months-charles-become-prince-regent-11228168/amp/
Prince Charles is preparing to take over leadership of the Royals when the Queen turns 95, it has been reported

A royal source told the paper: 'The scandal surrounding Andrew and Epstein gave Charles an opportunity to step in to show that he can run The Firm. No one is bigger than the institution of the Royal Family. Not even Andrew, the Queen's favourite son.

I know it was you Andrew. You broke my heart, you broke my heart.

Ferris

Being 93 and planning stuff a couple years in the future is impressive. Lizard bodies holding up very well.

touchingcloth

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 28, 2019, 07:32:24 PM
Being 93 and planning stuff a couple years in the future is impressive. Lizard bodies holding up very well.

Her secret is licking the baby shit off Andy's cock. Cheeky queenie!

Pseudopath

Quote from: touchingcloth on November 28, 2019, 07:51:32 PM
Her secret is licking the baby shit off Andy's cock. Cheeky queenie!

How dare you suggest our Glorious Monarch could act in such a repulsive fashion!

She obviously gets the corgis to lick it off before puking it into a champagne saucer for her.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Pseudopath on November 28, 2019, 09:13:36 PM
How dare you suggest our Glorious Monarch could act in such a repulsive fashion!

She obviously gets the corgis to lick it off before puking it into a champagne saucer for her.

Well yes, but she gets a lick in first! Like licking the spoon, innit, chef's privilege! Lucky queenie!

Icehaven

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on November 28, 2019, 07:32:24 PM

Quote from: Pseudopath on November 28, 2019, 09:13:36 PM

I read somewhere the other day (possibly in the Andrew thread) that she doesn't have corgis anymore because she doesn't want to outlive them, despite the fact there's theoretically a palace full of people that would look after them. Does smack of some distrust in her acolytes to not bake them in a pie, doesn't it? As well as the arrogance of imagining the little doggy dimwits would even mourn her at all, when she must have spent most of their lives away from them anyway doing queen stuff. "Who's that old woman who occasionally has her picture taken pretending to walk us? She smells of dust and cold blood."

BlodwynPig

gave up the corgis to harbour a paedophile son

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 12:22:22 PM
gave up the paedophile corgis to harbour a paedophile son

fifty

BlodwynPig

The 50 paedophilic sons of Queen Elizabeth II : Netflix 2022

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 29, 2019, 12:22:22 PM
gave up the corgis to harbour a paedophile son

despite that fact that its highly unlikely that hes going to outlive her

Blumf

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-50801503
QuoteOne of Prince Louis's earliest words was "Prole hag" after he recognised TV chef Mary Berry on a cookbook, the Duchess of Cambridge has said.

BlodwynPig

Does she always carry that handbag indoors?

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: BlodwynPig on December 22, 2019, 09:02:10 AM
Does she always carry that handbag indoors?

its where she keeps the device projecting the holographic field that hides her true lizard form.