Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:29:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

momatt

"but there's no tea in the cup" - not a fucking quip.

Spoon of Ploff

the lack of tea in the cup is a metaphor for the lack of real sustenance the monarchy provides the people. this work is very subversive. i'm surprised we've been allowed to see it

BlodwynPig

Quote from: momatt on July 27, 2020, 03:29:21 PM
"but there's no tea in the cup" - not a fucking quip.

the quip was that there was an invisible toxin in the cup, but Maj is still sharp to such attempts at assassination. "There's no tea in the cup, but there was novichok and I knew this, because I was trained by Bond in 2012, HE HE HE HE HA HA HA....Ooh my compression stockings are killing me!"

dissolute ocelot

Everyone knows the queen is immune to all poisons. She was raised on increasing doses of Novichok as a child, long before the Russians had even heard of it.

BlodwynPig

Air Marshal General Queen Sir Commander Tom ANNE

WELL DONE ON YOUR MUCH DESERVED PROMOTION!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53783875

Now get out to those battle fields and show those insurgents what you got!

touchingcloth

I can be quite cynical and down on the royals, but Anne getting promotions in two different jobs on the same day shows that some of them are actually quite talented.

Blue Jam

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 15, 2020, 08:13:26 AM
Now get out to those battle fields and show those insurgents what you got!

Princess Anne doffed me on the head once, she's hard.

dr beat

Yep.  Famously also put the fear of God into Emlyn Hughes on A Question of Sport. 

Blue Jam

Also took It's A Royal Knockout a bit too literally.

dr beat

I actually watched that live, in defence I was 9 years old.  She was actually the best thing on it, not that thats saying much.

Cursus

Adapted from the front page of tomorrow's Mail:

BlodwynPig

The future king of England - "cutie" says Paedo Mail

Blue Jam

The CoD has summoned Bants (but not Syoots) back to Frogmore Cottage, supposedly to give him a telling-off about "interfering in the US Presidential election":

Fuck's sake Bants, don't you realise only Vladimir Putin is allowed to do that? I hope he tells his granny to stick her titles, styles and privileges up her dubonnet-raddled arse. And why aren't we telling this Jason Smith bellshaft to fuck off here?

What are the odds that he'll be Fiat Uno'd on the way from the airport? Or that Palace staff are "preparing Frogmore Cottage" by dabbing a bit of Novichok on the door handle?

idunnosomename

he is so astoundedly bald without being completely bald. balder than bald. quantum bald.

Blue Jam

I like those desert boots with that suit.

Only so much a smart outfit can do for a man tho.

Blumf

Quote from: idunnosomename on October 22, 2020, 11:31:30 PM
he is so astoundedly bald without being completely bald. balder than bald. quantum bald.

Like the TARDIS of baldness, balder on the inside.

Also, looking in the KFC window, seeing how the proles live. Like a zoo for him.

Spoon of Ploff

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 23, 2020, 12:00:54 AM
I like those desert boots with that suit.

Only so much a smart outfit can do for a man tho.
Blue suit, blue shirt, blue tie is desolate dressing. Nanny not around to pick your clothes out? But it fits with the cluelessness about his hair. I just wanna drive up in a white van and shout "You're bald mate." "A bucket of pheasant nuggets, please." "It's pronounced bouquet."

Blue Jam

What happens when Wills looks at his shiny dome in a mirror? Is it like standing between infinity mirrors? Does he see lots of copies of himself pondering his baldness, stretching out in an endless line and screaming into the pitch black void of infinity itself?

Ferris

Quote from: Blumf on October 23, 2020, 12:18:27 AM
Like the TARDIS of baldness, balder on the inside.

Baldness: Evolved.

dr beat

Starting to look like Andrew Adonis

beanheadmcginty

Quote from: dr beat on October 23, 2020, 05:41:01 PM
Starting to look like Andrew Adonis

Coincidentally what his uncle says to himself in the mirror of the Pizza Express toilets.

idunnosomename

WHO

CARES

bbc pissing themself over a bit of hoodwinking for a fucking interview 25 years ago or whatever fuck off weird country

The Cloud of Unknowing

Quote from: idunnosomename on November 10, 2020, 12:14:11 AM
WHO

CARES

bbc pissing themself over a bit of hoodwinking for a fucking interview 25 years ago or whatever fuck off weird country

RIP George Michaels

dissolute ocelot

Earls Penser is the worst. Oh noes my sister's still dead get me in the papers!

Still, Bashir is nearly dead. Thanks Uncle Phil. For inventing Covid.

idunnosomename

normal cuntry

cunt of death married to dick of shit for 73 miserable years

Lovely pic capturing Phil's yearly wank, cheered on by his supportive wife.

Icehaven

Look he clearly died not long after all that car crash stuff but they're waiting for something probably Andrew related that they really need to distract attention from before revealing it. No point wasting it during Covid. 

Bobby Treetops

I wonder how many extra marital affairs Prince Phillip has conducted in the past 73 years?

Although not many recently looking at the state of the dilapidated old corpse.