Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:30:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: icehaven on November 20, 2020, 10:10:50 AM
Look he clearly died not long after all that car crash stuff but they're waiting for something probably Andrew related that they really need to distract attention from before revealing it. No point wasting it during Covid.
"Please God, let me die!"
"No. There is worse yet to come from Andrew!"

Blue Jam

BlodwynPig

dissolute ocelot

QuoteI wonder if the public will ever know why a young dog dies suddenly in the Royal kennels? Ripped apart by the royal corgis?
Or, as the Daily Mail will no doubt report it, ripped apart by Prince Harry.

Blue Jam

Channel 4's Alternative Christmas Message to be delivered by the CoD!

Actually a deepfake of the CoD, talking about Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein of all things:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55424730

Might have to tune into this, could be very disappointing but will probably at least be fascinating.

evilcommiedictator

How many languages can you speak, CABLADS? I get the feeling that "speaking" might be a tad exaggerated though.

Blue Jam

Blumf

Already capable of berating the staff in two languages. Gawd bless 'er.

Cuellar

Weird that people we allow to live massive palaces with solid gold furniture and who ride around in solid gold coaches are worried about appearing to be wealthy.

Blue Jam

Princess Eugenics and tequila bloke have had a sprog.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 09, 2021, 08:35:19 PM
Princess Eugenics and tequila bloke have had a sprog.

Can I just go a year without hearing about a royal wedding, birth or anniversary? Thank you!

When was the last Royal death?....anyone? Queen Mum? Fucking hell.

Blue Jam

Yep, it was the CoDmother. 2002. No royal snuffings in almost two decades. Selfish bastards, a royal carking would really lift the nation's spirits right now.

How do they manage to live for so long when they're all inbred as fuck and they drink dubonnet for breakfast?

Emma Raducanu

They're all dead on the inside.

Blue Jam

Pickled in dubonnet.

Or tequila.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 09, 2021, 09:22:56 PM
Yep, it was the CoDmother. 2002. No royal snuffings in almost two decades. Selfish bastards, a royal carking would really lift the nation's spirits right now.

How do they manage to live for so long when they're all inbred as fuck and they drink dubonnet for breakfast?

Bit suspicious no? Has any of the tennis ones or that bloke that looks like Charles with an ostrich neck carked it yet?

dissolute ocelot

Trying to work out who'll be next to kick the solid gold bucket. They all look fairly healthy according to their Wikipedia photos except for the Duke of Kent, who at 84 must be worth a small bet. Prince Michael of Kent's 78. Princess Alexandra is 84, but we know how those women last. Excluding Charles, Liz, and Phil, the rest are all still of working age, even nonentities like Princess Margaret's children. This is what happens when you come from a family that regards reproduction as an unpleasant duty, and packs off any superfluous kids to the dungeon. (William seems to be the only one to have more than 2 children since approximately Victoria.)

Philip can't have long to go, but equally, they could fake it for years and nobody would notice or care.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on February 10, 2021, 05:28:17 PM(William seems to be the only one to have more than 2 children since approximately Victoria.)
The Queen released four spawn into the world, didn't she?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on February 10, 2021, 05:33:52 PM

If you believe the conspiracy theorists.

kalowski

Quote from: DolphinFace on February 09, 2021, 09:27:54 PM
They're all dead on the inside by the time I've finished with them.

Blumf

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on February 10, 2021, 05:33:52 PM

Hard to say, they have a hell of a lot of attic space spare.

Blue Jam

Syoots has won her privacy case against the Mail On Sunday. Their actions in publishing her dad's letter were deemed an invasion of privacy and a breach of copyright:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/feb/11/meghan-markle-father-duchess-sussex-mail-on-sunday-wins

Mwahahahaha, tha Mail will be raging over this. They'll have build up another hate figure to run endless hatchet jobs on now. It'll be hard for them, Syoots was like a perfect storm of everything their readers despise.

I hope she donates the damages to a cause the Mail really fucking hate. Good on ya Syoots.

imitationleather

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 12, 2021, 12:58:10 PM
I hope she donates the damages to a cause the Mail really fucking hate.

She could do a lot worse than splashing out on a gold membership for here.

Blue Jam

Quote from: imitationleather on February 12, 2021, 01:07:17 PM
She could do a lot worse than splashing out on a gold membership for here.

Hehehehe... She could set up The Quentin Letts Memorial Fund for anti-royalists who can't afford a subscription.

I'd welcome her- we could have a Suits watchalong in Picture Box and then head to this thread where she could blow off steam about her dad and her husband's ghastly family, she'd love it. She'd be submitting Captain Tom photoshops in no time.

idunnosomename

i wish they wouldnt call her "the duchess of sussex" on the news. how am I supposed to know who the fuck that is

imitationleather

Rumour has it Harry is putting together a crack team of mounties and disabled ex-servicemen that are going to come over and wrestle the crown away from his dad and brother when the time comes.

machotrouts

"Duchess of Sussex" sounds like something you could teach a dog to say

Blue Jam

Quote from: imitationleather on February 12, 2021, 01:42:21 PM
Rumour has it Harry is putting together a crack team of mounties and disabled ex-servicemen that are going to come over and wrestle the crown away from his dad and brother when the time comes.

I doubt they'll struggle to wrestle the crown off Wills, the thing will probably just slide off.

gilbertharding

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 12, 2021, 01:38:21 PM
i wish they wouldn't call her "the Duchess of Sussex" on the news. how am I supposed to know who the fuck that is

Megan Mountbatten-Windsor is only one extra syllable.