Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:39:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: machotrouts on February 12, 2021, 02:21:03 PM
"Duchess of Sussex" sounds like something you could teach a dog to say

Duchess of Sossin

gilbertharding

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on February 10, 2021, 05:33:52 PM
The Queen released four spawn into the world, didn't she?

George V had 6 'issues' (as they seem to insist on describing it). So did Edward VII although the youngest only lived for a day.

Blumf

Quote from: machotrouts on February 12, 2021, 02:21:03 PM
"Duchess of Sussex" sounds like something you could teach a dog to say

"Sussexes"

idunnosomename

extremely bald wealthy man in still boning conventionally attractive spouse shocker

https://twitter.com/Cosmopolitan/status/1360217251434094594

Blumf

Bloody benefits scroungers, pumping out kids just so they can get a bigger council house!!

idunnosomename

not another one! for every extra baby they want to have they should have to bury some other royal

George Oscar Bluth II

The UK media flipout about Megan telling us she's having a baby has been quite something.

"OH, NOT SO BOTHERED ABOUT PRIVACY NOW ARE YOU" they're saying, as if they'd have preferred her to have and raise a child in complete secrecy? Utter cunts the lot of them. It's never been clearer that they're punishing her for refusing to play their game.

As well as being racists, obviously. And, in one notable case, being upset that she didn't want to sleep with one particular member of the media.

touchingcloth

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on February 15, 2021, 04:45:38 PM
The UK media flipout about Megan telling us she's having a baby has been quite something.

"OH, NOT SO BOTHERED ABOUT PRIVACY NOW ARE YOU" they're saying, as if they'd have preferred her to have and raise a child in complete secrecy? Utter cunts the lot of them. It's never been clearer that they're punishing her for refusing to play their game.

As well as being racists, obviously. And, in one notable case, being upset that she didn't want to sleep with one particular member of the media.

Like a stopped clock, the press do manage to pick the correct targets at times.

Blue Jam

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on February 15, 2021, 04:45:38 PM
And, in one notable case, being upset that she didn't want to sleep with one particular member of the media.

Who are you referring to there? Piers Morgan?

Speaking of whom- fuck off Piers:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/02/14/piers-morgan-slams-harry-and-meghan-markles-cheesy-pregnancy-reveal-14081424/

Also here's an article on all the wacky luxurious new age birth options you can get in hospitals in Hollyweird. There's been absolutely nothing to suggest that Syoots will plump for any of these things whatsoever but still, BURN HER:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9261811/Harry-Meghans-baby-born-luxury-LA-suites.html

You really can't blame them for fucking off out of this miserable little country, can you?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 15, 2021, 01:14:04 PM
not another one! for every extra baby they want to have they should have to bury some other royal

It should be one in one out. You've had a baby? Well one of the others has to go back in. NO IT ISN'T NEGOTIABLE

idunnosomename

of course couldnt give a shit about bants and syoots but this person is arguably much worse
https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/1361065141324906506
fuck off. especially replacing "baby" with an emoji

Icehaven

Prince Charlie (72) and his missus (73) visited a hospital in Birmingham today, complete with entourage and camera crew. I'm reasonably certain they don't live in Brum, happy to stand corrected if they do, but I'd imagine they live in London or thereabouts, so how is travelling at least 100 miles to go to a hospital (of all places) to say "fanks" to the staff compliant with the rules about not leaving your local area unless it's essential? They cheerfully told a nurse who asked if they'd had the vaccine that they had, but that's not the point, if anyone else who'd had the jab wanted to make a similar journey they aren't allowed so how come not only did they do it but it was blithely shown on the news with no one seemingly saying "Er, is this wise/right/legal?"

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 15, 2021, 08:58:42 PM
of course couldnt give a shit about bants and syoots but this person is arguably much worse
https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/1361065141324906506
fuck off. especially replacing "baby" with an emoji

If the Royal pair had done what Emily Andrews suggested the tabloids would criticise them for keeping Megan's second pregnancy private. It's ironic the people who get the most angry members of the Royal Family for not behaving the way they think they should are card-carrying royalists. Like those who think the crown should go straight from Elizabeth to William, even though that's not how hereditary monarchies work.

gilbertharding

Quote from: icehaven on February 17, 2021, 08:32:45 PM
Prince Charlie (72) and his missus (73) visited a hospital in Birmingham today, complete with entourage and camera crew. I'm reasonably certain they don't live in Brum, happy to stand corrected if they do, but I'd imagine they live in London or thereabouts, so how is travelling at least 100 miles to go to a hospital (of all places) to say "fanks" to the staff compliant with the rules about not leaving your local area unless it's essential? They cheerfully told a nurse who asked if they'd had the vaccine that they had, but that's not the point, if anyone else who'd had the jab wanted to make a similar journey they aren't allowed so how come not only did they do it but it was blithely shown on the news with no one seemingly saying "Er, is this wise/right/legal?"

Technically they were 'at work' I guess. Their job is visiting places and waving condescendingly from slow moving vehicles, and you can't really do that from home.

Blue Jam

I think they'll have been jabbed with the vax too.

Blue Jam

Queeno has been jabbed with the vax, and it's left her looking rejuvenated:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56203768

Waaaaaarrrggghhh

Blue Jam

All aboard The Banter Bus:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56207074

Quotethe Queen sent him a waffle maker for Christmas

"Alright grandson, if you love American things so much you can have fucking waffles for Christmas dinner. Bet you've already had your turkey for Thanksgiving haven't you? Whatever. Merry fucking Christmas."

chveik

QuoteHarry also revealed that Archie's first word was "crocodile"

they're not even hiding anymore

BlodwynPig

The gutter press (by which I mean what GMTV has returned to after a brief period of challenge and insight - all wool over eyes, by the way) are really going for the jugular with Meghan...Diana style. Piers Morgan, Andrew Neil team tagging this morning, plus 3 other male talking head gammon journo wrinklies (and the lone female, Susanna Reid, also in attack dog mode).

No love for any Royal, but the rabid attack (Meghan is a bully; Meghan accepted earrings from Kashoggi's killer who "tore him to pieces") was unseemly at the very best. Scandalous really - society never learns, all smoke and mirrors. Forget Leveson 2, we need Leveson End Game. Not that human nature will not find new ways to get their shock and awe fix.

Blue Jam

QuoteDiana style

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChezSoryuChris/status/1367025212311633924

Why are people so angry at Syoots for borrowing the earrings and not the CoD for hanging out with such unsavoury people in the first place? Prince Salman is far from the first. And why aren't they more angry at Prince Andrew for that matter?

While I'm here, can someone please remind me what Syoots did to piss off Piers Morgan so much? Did he chat her up and get knocked back or something? Are his endless columns about her just a series of angry wanks?

Icehaven

I bet Meghan's hoping against hope that Phil holds on until she's too pregnant to fly to the funeral.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 03, 2021, 09:25:58 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChezSoryuChris/status/1367025212311633924

Why are people so angry at Syoots for borrowing the earrings and not the CoD for hanging out with such unsavoury people in the first place? Prince Salman is far from the first. And why aren't they more angry at Prince Andrew for that matter?

While I'm here, can someone please remind me what Syoots did to piss off Piers Morgan so much? Did he chat her up and get knocked back or something? Are his endless columns about her just a series of angry wanks?

The Andrew thing is baffling. They should be hounding him day and night until he moves to Laos or tops himself. But no, not in this world the evil guys get their comeuppance.

Morgan is a punk, he can't shed the cowl of imperialism that has hooded his ilk for generations.

Blue Jam

Didn't Piers Morgan actually ask Syoots out back when she was still in Syoots? I think this vendetta of his is personal but the details of what actually went down between them are a bit murky. It might be that she refused to do an interview with him- when Ewan McGregor refused to be interviewed by Morgan on GMB he wrote a sneering piece calling him a "paedophile-loving hypocrite" for having been in a Roman Polanski film and he was bashing him on Twitter for a good long time. Morgan doesn't let things go easily.

The CoD wears a crown with a great big stolen conflict diamond in it, why aren't the right wing press bothered about that?

I can't help but get a bit upset by these media hatchet jobs. The Daily Mail have targeted two people I know personally (or knew- one of them had just died at the time) so it affects me. Also I'm the same age as William, have a younger sibling who is the same age as Harry, and I was 11 when my father died. Seeing those photos of William and Harry at Diana's funeral genuinely does make me feel a bit sad, and a bit angry that nothing seems to have been learned and the press are still content to ruin lives and readers are still content to eat up these hatchet jobs.

I'm also half-Scouse so have avoided the Murdoch press all my life.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Glitch King on March 03, 2021, 06:37:39 PM

How long do these glitches last? Do you have to do a glitch undo post until someone is able to post again? Must be a drag to have to login to a new account just to do this.

Butchers Blind

Earrings, very important.  Paedophile Andrew, not so much.

BlodwynPig

Paedophile Andrew spotted getting a Pizza Express takeaway again.

Blue Jam

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 03, 2021, 07:41:17 PM
How long do these glitches last? Do you have to do a glitch undo post until someone is able to post again? Must be a drag to have to login to a new account just to do this.

I haven't still never had the new post glitch myself, so I assume all these people posting as Glitch King and the like are just total n00bs when it comes to cookie settings.

Also if they're trying to shame vaccilating shillyshallyers like me into not editing posts I'm just going to do it even more, mwahahahahaha

Icehaven

I have never and probably will never understand the glitch edit king thing. What is the problem it causes? It's invisible to me.

Ferris

It's something like editing a post more than X times in Y minutes after posting it.

I want to say... 3 edits in 10 minutes? I don't know.