Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:08:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Jeremy Clarkson called Meghan Markle "a silly little cable TV actress" in his latest column for The Sun, seemingly forgetting what most of his career involved

you'll be dead Jeremy, you and Piers, your graves saturated with piss, and Meghan will still be alive.

Blue Jam

I don't get this "cable actress" thing as a criticism. At least Syoots has actually had a career. Remind me what job Kate had before she got married?

Also now we're in The Golden Age Of Television all the best telly is on cable. Beats Amazon fucking Prime, Jezza.

Didn't know he had a S*n column. Been Clarksonsplaining elsewhere but I can't defend that, fuck 'im. He's a good writer but he really should stick to writing about cars.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I read this story in The Independent and they're the ones who said he wrote about it in The Sun.

I bet Meghan never assaulted someone because she couldn't have a steak.

Blue Jam

Oh don't worry, I never assumed you were a S*n reader, I know papers report on stuff from other papers.

Meghan's co-star on Suits said she was perfectly nice, nothing about assaulting anyone or engaging in casual xenophobia.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/21/royal-family-consider-diversity-tsar-under-modernisation-plans

QuoteThe royal family are considering appointing a diversity tsar under new plans to modernise the monarchy.

The move comes after Buckingham Palace conducted a review of policies, procedures and programmes currently in place and found that not enough progress had been made, with an acknowledgement that "more needs to be done".

Prince Edward to be doused in fake tan and forced to speak with a unconvincing Jamaican accent.

BlodwynPig

They'll just go the way of Liz's other Tsars.

Ferris

Lifted from reddit - some de-ageing software really straining here:

Camp Tramp

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on March 22, 2021, 10:48:21 AM

Phillip is looking a little like Richard Kiel.

druss

Quote from: vainsharpdad on March 16, 2021, 07:39:24 PM
"the duchess is also frequently called 'babe' and 'darling' by her husband and 'mummy' by her children"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-harry-nickname-duchess-cambridge-23731038
Didn't know William called the queen Legend Gary as a kid, that's great.

Attila

Quote from: Camp Tramp on March 22, 2021, 11:04:00 AM
Phillip is looking a little like Richard Kiel.
I'm seeing more a zombie Martin Klunes vibe.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Attila on March 22, 2021, 11:49:04 AM
I'm seeing more a zombie Martin Klunes vibe.
Next Tim Burton movie.

kalowski

Can't wait for this Texas Chainsaw remake.

beanheadmcginty

Quote from: Blue Jam on March 21, 2021, 03:30:29 PM
I don't get this "cable actress" thing as a criticism. At least Syoots has actually had a career. Remind me what job Kate had before she got married?

Also now we're in The Golden Age Of Television all the best telly is on cable. Beats Amazon fucking Prime, Jezza.

Didn't know he had a S*n column. Been Clarksonsplaining elsewhere but I can't defend that, fuck 'im. He's a good writer but he really should stick to writing about cars.

To be fair to Clarkson, he doesn't actually write any of that Sun column. They just pay him to put his name on it.

"You... heard the man, Tubbs. Get undressed."

Camp Tramp

Zara Tindall has given birth to another baby. The middle name is Phillip.

I thought it was a custom for some to memorialise their dead parents or grandparents by naming their children after them?

This means that Phillip is either dead or will be very shortly.

Blue Jam

As if successfully suing the Daily Mail wasn't enough, Bants and Syoots have now managed to sue a major paparazzi agency into bankruptcy:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2021/03/24/prince-harry-meghan-markle-lawsuits-send-splash-paparazzi-bankruptcy-court/6989081002/

For all that people debate whether or nor Diana would be proud of her sons, I imagine she would definitely approve of this.

Hey guys, can you bankrupt Murdoch next pls?

Blue Jam

Bobsledding sleazoid Prince Albert of Monaco isn't happy with Bants and Syoots:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-56535206

He was the honorary graduate at my last graduation ceremony. Did a little speech about climate change. Wasn't a good speaker. He's even less imposing in the flesh.

Blumf

Is that the one with the dosed up wife?

Blue Jam

I don't know about that but I think there was some drama involving her passport being confiscated after she made a prenuptial escape attempt, leaving her to openly sob her way through all the wedding photos.

Prince Sleazebag of Monaco probably didn't like Syoots bringing up the whole passport thing, aye.

idunnosomename

https://www.indy100.com/people/prince-william-sexiest-bald-google-b1823326

patently untrue. i'd sooner fuck everyone on this forum than that balder than bald fucker

imitationleather

Anyone who finds Prince William sexy is severely mentally unwell and needs help.

Blue Jam

QuoteWilliam beat the likes of boxing legend Mike Tyson (who came in second),

Wills: Officially sexier than a convicted rapist.

Also: John Travolta at #7. I only recently learned that he'd finally ditched the wigs and bandanas and come out as bald. Fair play to him.

idunnosomename

Quote from: imitationleather on March 27, 2021, 11:20:04 PM
Anyone who finds Prince William sexy is severely mentally unwell and needs help.

pray for sir kate

Butchers Blind

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 27, 2021, 11:17:01 PM

patently untrue. i'd sooner fuck everyone on this forum than that balder than bald fucker

What's all this? Stop giving 95% of CaBers hope, bald is not sexy.  Next thing you know its world's sexiest Phimosis sufferer.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 27, 2021, 11:17:01 PM

The methodology involved seeing if there were more Google results for "sexy prince William" than "sexy Mike Tyson". They didn't ask people to vote on whether they'd rather date Stanley Tucci or Karen Gillan, or see if Bruce Willis had more illegitimate children than Errol Brown, or anything scientific like that.

Blue Jam

Prince Albert of Monaco is bald and has illegitimate children, does that make him sexier than Wills?

seepage

Blue Jam fancies Prince Albert of Monaco, Blue Jam fancies Prince Albert of Monaco...

dr beat

K.I.S.S.I.N.G. in a tree

Blue Jam

Those illegitimate sprogs of his?

All mine.