Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,191
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:16:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Attila

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 02, 2021, 07:39:23 PM
This is going to be 3 days of Barlow, The Choir and Stormzy isnt it. With Starmer seen letting loose in the VIP area

Hosted by James Corden.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Dr Rock on June 02, 2021, 07:57:41 PM
I'm not being rude, but I hope the fucking witch is rotting in her grave by then.

You are being a bit rude, actually.

George Oscar Bluth II

VERY bold to announce a part for a 95 year old a year in advance. But we should hold the government to the bank holiday promise even if the CoD carks it, it is very much what she would have wanted.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on June 03, 2021, 08:52:08 AM
VERY bold to announce a part for a 95 year old a year in advance. But we should hold the government to the bank holiday promise even if the CoD carks it, it is very much what she would have wanted.

Change it up to 'Dig a grave for Liz' weekend.

dissolute ocelot

How much national mourning will we get off work when she kicks the bucket? More or less than the jubes party?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: dissolute ocelot on June 11, 2021, 02:33:05 PM
How much national mourning will we get off work when she kicks the bucket? More or less than the jubes party?

I always think its a bit crass that people go on about how much time they get off work when a Royal dies...

...the focus should be on tearing down the monarchy once and for all.

Blue Jam

Butchers Blind

Get over it, lads. She's been dead nearly 25 years; move on with your lives.

idunnosomename

Fucking hell that's bad.

Statue looks shit as well.

Blue Jam

BlodwynPig

No-one with that form of baldness can be a hero. Poor Meghan and Kate.

Alberon

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 01, 2021, 04:21:02 PM

I can only see the back of Harry's (shiny) head, but I can still see exactly what he thinks about that.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 01, 2021, 05:41:26 PM

yeah that was what I intended but i couldnt pull the switcheroo if i did it outright

paruses

It's a bit "sexy secretary" . I don't dislike it.

Blumf

Blue Jam

Bants is another case of Bob Mortimer Syndrome. He's lucky he still has a ginger bridge to make him look like a haired man from the front.

What's going on with that statue? Is there a third child hiding behind the girl on Di's left?

Icehaven

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 02, 2021, 12:06:54 PM
What's going on with that statue? Is there a third child hiding behind the girl on Di's left?

I was thinking that, who are the kids supposed to be? Are they just random children and Diana is supposed to be some kind of non-pied piper?

Butchers Blind

A kind of benevolent Jimmy Savile.

Blue Jam

Was Diana particularly well-known for working with children's charities? Needs more AIDS and land mines.

Alberon

Another view of this artistic turd.

So behind the black kid, the female kid and the Colossus from Jason and the Argonauts in drag is what looks like an urchin from a Charles Dickens book.

Blumf

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 02, 2021, 01:22:06 PM
Was Diana particularly well-known for working with children's charities? Needs more AIDS and land mines.
Diana carrying Freddie Mercury's lifeless corpse atop a 15 metre pile of severed limbs from African warzones.

Blumf

BlodwynPig

Butchers Blind

Wait till he finds out what really happened to his grandma.

Fambo Number Mive

Newspaper cartoonist fantasises about Queen causing Prince Harry's death. Totally normal

https://imgur.com/EwWz53D

This is always something that confuses me. Given that most of Prince Harry's critics are fawning monarchists, do they really think that the Queen dislikes Prince Harry that much that she is happy when media people criticise him to such a ridiculous degree. Even if she is annoyed with him, he is still her grandson.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 23, 2021, 10:23:59 AM
Even if she is annoyed with him, he is still her grandson.

Some lizards do eat their young though.

idunnosomename

How did she arrange so the airpipe snapped. Also if only Baldy Bezos did anything as interesting as a spacewalk.

Also is it a reference to Le petit prince?

Fambo Number Mive

The whole cartoon is not only petty but makes no logical sense. Why would Harry be writing on a laptop and in a journal at the same time? And why does he have such a massive pencil? It's the length of a book. In fact, he's got three pencils. The arrangement of planets makes no sense unless they have left the Solar System, but Earth can clearly be seen nearby.

I imagine most Daily Mail readers get so excited over another cartoon reinforcing their prejudices they don't mind the lack of logic in the cartoon.