Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:37:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 27, 2016, 01:56:36 PM
It isn't against the law to sincerely hope certain people die.

Neither thought nor speech.

In actuality if they were murdered I would abhor the act but celebrate the result.

According to the treason acts which are still on the statute books, the following text hasn't yet been omitted:

QuoteIf any person whatsoever shall, within the United Kingdom or without, compass, imagine, invent, devise, or intend to deprive or depose our Most Gracious Lady the Queen, from the style, honour, or royal name of the imperial crown of the United Kingdom ... every person so offending shall be guilty of felony, and being convicted thereof shall be liable to be transported beyond the seas for the term or his or her natural life.

I don't when Wills compassed or Kates imagined the deprivation of the royal name from the queen, but somehow they seem to have had that punishment imposed upon them.

doppelkorn

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 27, 2016, 01:56:36 PM
It isn't against the law to sincerely hope certain people die.

Neither thought nor speech.

In actuality if they were murdered I would abhor the act but celebrate the result.

Ahhhh you've done 'em there! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Loophole mate. They can't touch you!

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 27, 2016, 01:56:36 PMI would abhor the act but celebrate the result.

Co-incidently, this is also how the Church views human procreation.

I thought John Wanoa had her bang to rights a while back, and was coming over to depose her and establish a benign regime of MOAI Crown Rule and Tidal Turbine Energy Power over these islands for all time coming?

BritishHobo

Matt Smith plays nobody's favourite crusty old fucker in Netflix's new dystopian TV series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWtnJjn6ng0

Attila

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 27, 2016, 12:01:31 PM
YAY! Royal Family Bullshit Royal Tour Watch Thread! Paging Attila...

Good to see Prince George is still a petulant little shit- when it comes to diplomacy it seems he's his great-grandfather's great-grandson:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/prince-george-justin-trudeau-as-royal-tour-of-canada-kicks-off_uk_57e7ddb4e4b004d4d862f10f

Huzzah!

Oh, I've been hearing all about the Mountie Tour; gotta pal back home (a different one to the one with the Henry VIII tea pot collection) who is otherwise sound and rational but loves all things royal family. She's been emailing me daily links about them two over theres eh in Canada. She also thinks Prince George is absolutely sweet and lovely. I'm planning to stage an intervention next time I'm back home.

Also this Trudeau fella is dishy.

Glebe

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 27, 2016, 12:07:53 PM

"...but I couldn't eat a whole one!"

"William!"

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 27, 2016, 12:30:34 PMRoyal Gossip coming up with the goods on Kate Middlebum as usual:

It's Pippa's arse they really want, though.

Blue Jam

Wills and Kate eat giant phallic clam

"Presentationally they are very challenging" said Wills:

I bet it wasn't really a clam they ate, I bet it was really a moose penis and the locals were all laughing at them.

Up in the Northern territories Kate was clearly feeling the cold. Should have packed some lightly-padded bras, Kate:

...while Wills should have packed some looser trousers. FFS Wills, we don't need to see which one George came out of and which one Charlotte came out of:

doppelkorn

You love the royal family. Admit it.

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 28, 2016, 10:21:02 AM
...while Wills should have packed some looser trousers. FFS Wills, we don't need to see which one George came out of and which one Charlotte came out of:

They're not tight trousers. What he's done here:

Is find a place to hide all three of these:

BritishHobo

Do William and Kate make anyone else feel queasy? Their engagement was the first I really noticed them, they were white noise to me before that, but I found a load of 'William & Kate: Their Relationship' books in a WHSmith Clearance Outlet the other day and something about them just made me feel a bit ill. One of them was written by a Sun journalist, and the story of their relationship was told alongside the story of how great and lucky the Sun had been to get so many exclusives, like being the first to announce they were dating, or getting the first picture of them kissing. Why was anyone captivated by these two as a couple? They're hardly Ross and fucking Rachel.

Eurgh.

Attila

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 28, 2016, 10:21:02 AM

Just making up for the lack of red clothing with a little moose knuckle, is all.

Blue Jam

Quote from: BritishHobo on September 28, 2016, 01:09:29 PM
Do William and Kate make anyone else feel queasy?

Each other, I suspect.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: PowerButchi on September 27, 2016, 01:37:16 PM
Be careful everyone, you don't want to end up like the William Wallace of the C21st - Peter Dow

http://peter-dow.blogspot.com/

And here's his dating page on his website. Loves his tits to hips ratio

http://scot.tk/lookingforawoman.htm#top

Wow. That's...unusual, to say the least. Glad to see he really thinks he'd struggle loving a racist though!

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: PowerButchi on September 27, 2016, 01:37:16 PM
And here's his dating page on his website. Loves his tits to hips ratio

http://scot.tk/lookingforawoman.htm#top

Wow. He's quite the catch.

buttgammon

Just had a look at that website and this jumped out:

QuoteI have demonstrated some of my abilities as a man in this website which I have produced myself. Most men would have to pay someone to produce a website as good as this.

Hmm....

Urinal Cake

Quote from: BritishHobo on September 27, 2016, 03:48:26 PM
Matt Smith plays nobody's favourite crusty old fucker in Netflix's new dystopian TV series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWtnJjn6ng0
Get the hagiography in early before the Royals do something stupid. Again. I expect she won WWII.

Dr Rock

Kate, if you're reading - looking a bit tubby again.

HupHupHup

The continual lionising of Pippa Middleton's perfectly un-noteworthy arse by the press was what turned me against the lot of them. A shower of blandly-bummed shit mate.

Glebe

Quote from: HupHupHup on September 29, 2016, 12:51:22 AMThe continual lionising of Pippa Middleton's perfectly un-noteworthy arse by the press was what turned me against the lot of them. A shower of blandly-bummed shit mate.

How dare you. The Pippa Mudflaps are perhaps the most important relic in British history.

Blue Jam

Wills and Kate bravely stood next to a train

Kate wearing an actual nice outfit there... but really this post is just an excuse to share this picture of Wills looking egregiously bald (touchingcloth, where are you? Report to the thread, please).

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 29, 2016, 12:34:21 AM
Kate, if you're reading - looking a bit tubby again.

I'm sure she'll send you her condolences, plus some tips on dieting and healthy eating.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 27, 2016, 12:07:53 PM

"It's got a soggy bottom. I'm sure the Norland staff will deal with it."

Also the predictable, Mary and Paul have let themselves go.

BlodwynPig

Spur of the moment. It must be awful to have your life choreographed by the second. Anyone fancy doing a coffee table book of "Royals pointing their fingers vaguely into the distance as if interested by some yokel shit"

Attila

Glebe

Attila

Last night we watched the Twilight Zone episode 'It's a Good Life.'

Turns out they made a sequel

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/37513244

The little girl looks as if she's having an absolute blast, but then Ron Nasty comes over to take centre stage.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Attila on September 30, 2016, 05:15:10 AM

At 0:44 did I really hear Wills call his son "Lazy boy"? Bit rich coming from Wills, even if George is evidently still a little shit.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Their management must be taking the piss, all of Prince William's recent engagements have involved him stooping forward to display his savagely balding horseshoe to the world.

I wouldn't be surprised if an 8 year Royal visit to Japan is next on the agenda.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Attila on September 30, 2016, 05:15:10 AM
Last night we watched the Twilight Zone episode 'It's a Good Life.'

Turns out they made a sequel

The little girl looks as if she's having an absolute blast, but then Ron Nasty comes over to take centre stage.

The lack of fawning audio commentary makes this seem like a paedophilic voyeur's home video.