Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:15:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Attila

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 30, 2016, 08:25:42 AM
At 0:44 did I really hear Wills call his son "Lazy boy"? Bit rich coming from Wills, even if George is evidently still a little shit.

Watching the little girl gleefully play with balloons, squealing with genuine delight: raised a smile from this joyless old stick.

Watching Prince Grimace slap at balloons apathetically then squeeze them while looking around disdainfully to see if people were watching him: put me right off my PopTarts.

I swear that kid never looks as if he's having any fun or interest in his surroundings at all.

'Feeding Christians to the lions again? <tuh>'

Blue Jam

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 30, 2016, 08:36:38 AM
Their management must be taking the piss, all of Prince William's recent engagements have involved him stooping forward to display his savagely balding horseshoe to the world.

I wouldn't be surprised if an 8 year Royal visit to Japan is next on the agenda.

They've already got him stroking Shetland ponies in that video Attila posted, I suspect a visit to a tribe of pygmies will be next.

Quote from: Attila on September 30, 2016, 09:24:36 AM
Watching the little girl gleefully play with balloons, squealing with genuine delight: raised a smile from this joyless old stick.

Watching Prince Grimace slap at balloons apathetically then squeeze them while looking around disdainfully to see if people were watching him: put me right off my PopTarts.

I swear that kid never looks as if he's having any fun or interest in his surroundings at all.

Charlotte's behaviour in that clip is just reassuringly normal, to the point that it makes George's look even creepier. Just look at how they both react to the animals: Charlotte is all "OH HAI MISTER DOGGY" while George is totally cigs about getting to sit on a Shetland pony, and his dad even has to threaten to not let him get back down again to get him to half-heartedly stroke its mane. Even Wills had more childlike wonder for the animals there- maybe George was just wondering when he would be old enough to shoot them. He gives me the creeps.

Wasn't Wills supposedly a petulant little sod as a child, while Harry was (and still is) his polar opposite? I think I can see what's happening here- maybe in 15 years' time George will be no less dour while Charlotte will have grown up to become Banter Chas.

Blue Jam

On second thoughts, this video of Charlotte isn't so cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1eOJqtAnpY

Biggy would tell her to get inside the dog.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Attila on September 30, 2016, 09:24:36 AM

I think "princess" The Little Girl Gleefully one is the worst of all the royals, in many ways. I'm not saying she should be put to death this instant, but I wouldn't be sorry to see her killed first and in the most awful manner.

touchingcloth

For example: clawed to death by hepatitis-ridden Nazi eagles.

Attila

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 30, 2016, 02:17:54 PM
On second thoughts, this video of Charlotte isn't so cute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1eOJqtAnpY

Biggy would tell her to get inside the dog.

Notice how Prince Antony[nb]for ref: http://ciscohouston.com/docs/docs/greats/its_a_good_life.html[/nb] comes over the moment he sees his sister in the limelight, ready to wish her into the cornfield.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Tell me the thought of George the Twat being blinded by rats doesn't make you squirm with delight.

Tell me it isn't the most succulent and delicious tonic.

Tell me it isn't vivid in your mind like a fantasy.

A rat raises its claw in the signal of victory.

Tell me it isn't soaring through you like poppers.

Camp Tramp

I saw a calendar photo of George in a Buchanan Street newsagent yesterday, Glasgow of all places.

His dead eyed joyless face reminded me of one of those dead Edwardian children who had been propped up for family photos.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Attila on September 27, 2016, 05:16:30 PM
Also this Trudeau fella is dishy.

Kate agrees:

KATE: "Oh wow, oh gosh, oh my, that's a lovely head of hair you have..." *swoons*
WILLS: [Cunt].

Blue Jam

I've only just seen the creepy "Thank you Canada" video posted on Twitter by The Lazy Duo's "people".

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

No, there hasn't been a state funeral you've all missed, this video simply looks like it was produced for the BBC coverage of a state funeral. It also looks like a trailer for a horror film in which a privileged family go on holiday to Canada and all get eaten by bears.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 05, 2016, 06:43:10 PM
I've only just seen the creepy "Thank you Canada" video posted on Twitter by The Lazy Duo's "people".

No, there hasn't been a state funeral you've all missed, this video simply looks like it was produced for the BBC coverage of a state funeral. It also looks like a trailer for a horror film in which a privileged family go on holiday to Canada and all get eaten by bears.

Lars von Trier's let himself go.

Dex Sawash

Why is this subject Picture Box and not Les Tosseurs General Bullshit?
Don't care where it goes at all, just wondering.

Birdie

I believe that threads are sometimes moved to the relative obscurity of Picture Box when Barry Admin is concerned about the attention they might attract.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Dex Sawash on October 05, 2016, 07:43:38 PM
Why is this subject Picture Box and not Les Tosseurs General Bullshit?
Don't care where it goes at all, just wondering.

I thought that myself, but then I thought that it's entirely appropriate, as I quite like picturing all of these inbred fucktards in a box. A coffin box. Because they are dead. After having been raped to fuck.

Attila

Is it just my computer, or is it insta-filtered to fuck and playing in extended slow motion for everyone? Cos, yeah, that's how it looks here, and agreed, it's like the trailer to some grim death-by-clown horror film.

PS do they just not care how weird their time-travellers-from-1935 the kids look? Slo-mo George looks even more like a nasty little grump.

mook

some of you obvious motherfuckers are getting trolled by the royal family. shame on you for falling for it.

hamfist

fucking hell that video is weird !

I expect it to degenerate into apocalypse at any minute. Like they all look up in horror as the image saturates right out to white as the thermonuclear flash hits the lens, then as the camera recovers they're all on fire and being blasted to fuck.

Or maybe the camera jolts and swerves right around, and clownes are marching across a field with their big barbed cocks swinging around their knees and pterodactyls whirling overhead. And the camera comes back and Kate's on her knees, as into frame come two massive shoes.

touchingcloth

Mute the video, and start it at the same time as you kick off the music from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6kAwpgW29M

I don't want to turn the lights out tonight.

Blue Jam

It reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98lOJGTe1M0

Quote from: Birdie on October 06, 2016, 07:15:16 AM
I believe that threads are sometimes moved to the relative obscurity of Picture Box when Barry Admin is concerned about the attention they might attract.

Fair enough, but it's unusual to have this thread here when there isn't much Photoshopping in it.

Better rectify that:

touchingcloth

"Princess" Charlotte interfering with blue balls for not the last time in her life, there.

BritishHobo

Do you reckon there was ever a moment after Jimmy Savile died where the Queen or Prince Charles thought 'ah, it's a shame he'll never meet William and Kate's kids'.

Head Gardener

Blumf

"Low income person, 100 yards, five rounds rapid!"

BlodwynPig

It was interesting (stomach churning) on BBC breakfast this morning that they were talking about the death of the king and the clampdown on anything disrespectful in the media, to or public. The commentator said there was a personality cult around the king and his son was not well liked by the population.

With no hint of irony, Squeeee Naga, couldn't hide her relief that things like that were not possible in the UKir on the BBC

touchingcloth

The Hussein Obamas have released a list of all the gifts they received from royals and other foreign dignitaries over the past year.

The king of Saudi Arabia gifted a horse sculpture made of gold, silver, diamonds and other gemstones worth in the region of half a million dollars.

From the emir of Qatar, they received gold-plated clock mechanisms worth a quarter of a million dollars.

From Cuba, seven boxes of cigars.[nb]"The Cuban cigars were handed over to the Secret Service to dispose of." Yeah, I bet they disposed the shit out of those.[/nb]

David Cameron gave a framed etching of Stonehenge, which seems like a woefully shitty gift by comparison. Until you consider what Banter Harry gave them.

Banter Harry's "gift" was a signed photograph. Of himself.

"Oh, modern...art, photography...this is...great...hey, Michelle, check out the picture. And, Harry, whose butt is this in the portrait?"

"It's MINE, your honour. Haha. Banter. Hahaha, Banter. You've been Bantered right up by prince Bantersaurus of Rex. POTUS? BANTERUS, more like. Haha. Banter."

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 14, 2016, 08:30:57 AM
It was interesting (stomach churning) on BBC breakfast this morning that they were talking about the death of the king and the clampdown on anything disrespectful in the media, to or public. The commentator said there was a personality cult around the king and his son was not well liked by the population.

With no hint of irony, Squeeee Naga, couldn't hide her relief that things like that were not possible in the UKir on the BBC

Sounds a bit like the BBC Sport article they did revealing that North Korea's Olympic medal winners are feted by the state with titles and honours, get plastered all over the media and receive a rapturous reception from adoring crowds on their return.

What an odd country.

touchingcloth

Diana's stepmum has carked it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I am delighted.

Blumf

I'll always think of her as Barbara Cartland's daughter.

Young children may not know about Dame Cartland, but she may offer inspiration for Halloween:

Blue Jam

B'n'E are finally sick of doing proper jobs:

Queen 'at the centre of row between her sons as Prince Charles blocks Prince Andrew's request for Beatrice and Eugenie to be given full-time royal roles'

QuoteCharles, 67, reportedly blocked the move, fearing an increase in the number of taxpayer-funded royals would threaten his popularity when he becomes king.

Chuck, no-one likes you anyway, you blithering gouty-handed bunglecunt.

Blue Jam

Check out this gouty-handed dunce:

Prince Charles tries out Oman sword dance

QuotePrince Charles had a go at a sword dance during a royal visit to Oman.
The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall are at the start of an official Middle East tour.

What exactly is the point of these inbred freaks?