Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:56:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Family Watch

Started by Alien Or Sutin, September 27, 2016, 11:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crabwalk

Quote from: Blue Jam on April 12, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

'When the acting work dried up, the Trainspotting baby reinvented himself as a royal tribute act.'

idunnosomename

My god there are four of those fucking royal baby picture books. Are they licensed? If not then well, I suppose kudos to making money from fucking idiots.

Maybe Kate could sue on copyright of her hair.

Blue Jam

MORE CORGO COVERAGE:

The Queen's corgis are dead: long live the 'dorgis'

Nice headline... Admit it, The Graun, you lefty republicans are treating this royal snuffing as a dress rehearsal- and loving it...

biggytitbo

I'd forgotten these wastrels were birthing another wretched  creature, whats the point of having a third one, itll be a  Prince Edward, doomed to amateur dramatics and failed business ventures.

Blue Jam

Prince/ss Spare II. Even more pointless than Princess Combover. Poor sod.

How are these twats getting on?

Anyone else think that KATE, PLEASE DON'T KEEP US WAITING!!! sign is more than a little rude? I may not be her biggest fan and I may have no experience of dropping a sprog, but I can still appreciate that giving birth is hard enough without some creepy little stranger going "FOR FUCK'S SAKE GET ON WITH IT AND SHOOT IT OUT YER CHUFF, I'M GETTING COLD AND RUNNING OUT OF POPCORN HERE"?

idunnosomename

These cunts are much worse than the court of the Cunt itself. None of the Royal Family asked to do what they do. It's lickspittle cunts who keep up the whole farce.

When Charles declines the line of succession to become an imam, anyone with a commemorative mug will be sentenced to death.

asids

Charles in "being a racist cunt" shocker: https://www.theguardian.com/world/commentisfree/2018/apr/19/prince-charles-brown-skin-british-people-head-of-commonwealth

QuoteI shook the prince's hand with my right hand. In my other, I was holding a copy of an anthology, We Mark Your Memory: Writing from the Descendants of Indenture, in which I have an essay published. I told him that my mother was born in Guyana and that the anthology had collected hidden histories of indenture.

"And where are you from?" asked the prince.

"Manchester, UK," I said.

"Well, you don't look like it!" he said, and laughed. He was then ushered on to the next person.

Although I have experienced such off-the-cuff, supposedly humorous, comments before, I was stunned by the gaffe.

The Royals standing up for British values once again.

BlodwynPig

"GAFFE" - the go to word for Royal Racism.

imitationleather

Maybe he thought she didn't look like she came from Manchester because she lacked the standard issue baggy clothes, bucket hat, inflatable banana, dilated pupils and grinding jaw?

momatt

It's fairly low-level racism, but yeah he's still a cunt.

BlodwynPig

Odd, given the outcry at even the most innocuous jibe at a minority, that this is thought of as only low-level racism. I thought there were all these hashtag movements that got riled up about low-level hatred.

Alberon

Prince Chuckles to be the next head of The Commonwealth. The position didn't automatically go to the next British monarch, but agreement has been reached that Charles will take over when the CoD returns to the mothership.

momatt

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 20, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
Odd, given the outcry at even the most innocuous jibe at a minority, that this is thought of as only low-level racism.

Well, that's only my opinion.

There are levels of racism aren't there.  Chris Rock does a bit on this.
There's taking the piss out of someone's accent on one end of the racism scale.  Then there's genocide on the other end.

Charles is an old-fashioned, insensitive cunt, but it's not that racist.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: momatt on April 20, 2018, 02:08:41 PM
Well, that's only my opinion.

There are levels of racism aren't there.  Chris Rock does a bit on this.
There's taking the piss out of someone's accent on one end of the racism scale.  Then there's genocide on the other end.

Quoteprejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

degrees above that include physical assault, murder, ethnic-cleansing and genocide, which are not racism but are motivated by racism in some cases.

asids

Quote from: momatt on April 20, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

Saying that someone "doesn't look like they're from Manchester" presumably because of their skin colour is pretty racist, I'd say. Unless Charles is stuck in some alternative version of reality where black people have not existed and grew up in Britain.

gilbertharding

Persumably (and I am the last person in the world who will defend the jug-eared parasitic balls-for-brains hypocrite), the meeting took place in the context of a gathering of people from all around the world. Coupled with the quaint idea he probably has that the episode of Coronation Street he saw in 1974 was a documentary, could allow you to draw the conclusion that he's just out of touch.

momatt

Quote from: asids on April 20, 2018, 02:12:40 PM
Saying that someone "doesn't look like they're from Manchester" presumably because of their skin colour is pretty racist, I'd say. Unless Charles is stuck in some alternative version of reality where black people have not existed and grew up in Britain.

Well if he was trying to be racist he should try harder and learn a thing or two from his Dad.

But aren't we all being the racists, with our incandescent hatred of the Windsors?
Ahhh...

(no)

Cuellar

Oh wait that was Charles?! I automatically assumed it was Philip!

At least there'll be some continuity when the current pair finally do one.

BlodwynPig

What would happen if Charles greeted an important African noble by calling them a dirty, man-eating, bone-nosed, golly from bongo-bongo land. Do you think he would still be King?

momatt

He'd probably be voted out of the house for that.

idunnosomename

Queen thinks she can advise on the constitution now. I hope to see a campaign that we, the people, who are sovereign, will decide who is Head of the Commonwealth with a referendum.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Predatory Paedophile's legendary wit was scultped through years of having to greet people for the first time.

He was full of zingers - some outrageously un-PC

"Anyone can bake bread you surplus mong"
"Don't look at me like that you ovoid"
"Well get you down there in that cart, what do you want, a medal"
"If I worked at Tunnocks I would top myself on principle"
"I could have you crushed tonight - think about that"
"The most hideous of the thousands of hideous disabled people I have met"
"Italy is a toilet meaning you came from a toilet"
"Driving a van saying police on it is deeply unimpressive"
"You aren't even going to live to half my age - pause and reflect"
"How does it feel to be inferior to me?"
"We had an old saying for people like you - stab all pakis"
"If you're looking for praise fuck off back to nursery you sheep shagging drain"
"Interesting belm you do, entered any competitions?"
"Tie my shoes or die today"
"I already erased you from my memory and we haven't even met"
"I value women as cooks and cleaners"
"Your life would be nothing were it not for this moment, whereas conversely this means precisely zero to me"
"'i'm going to look at that wall for a bit, goodbye"
"Ever fucked a 13 year old girl? I have"
"I've just ordered your annihilation, goodbye"
"Fucking hell. What's this??"
"Interesting fucking pile of shit you have made, really"
"Dustbuster?!"
"Is this the anus faced worm my advisors warned me about"
"You're doing very well considering you're Chinese"
"Ah this is a hospice? Excellent, I was rather hoping you were due to die"

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 20, 2018, 05:48:37 PM
Predatory Paedophile's legendary wit was scultped through years of having to greet people for the first time.

He was full of zingers - some outrageously un-PC

"Anyone can bake bread you surplus mong"
"Don't look at me like that you ovoid"
"Well get you down there in that cart, what do you want, a medal"
"If I worked at Tunnocks I would top myself on principle"
"I could have you crushed tonight - think about that"
"The most hideous of the thousands of hideous disabled people I have met"
"Italy is a toilet meaning you came from a toilet"
"Driving a van saying police on it is deeply unimpressive"
"You aren't even going to live to half my age - pause and reflect"
"How does it feel to be inferior to me?"
"We had an old saying for people like you - stab all pakis"
"If you're looking for praise fuck off back to nursery you sheep shagging drain"
"Interesting belm you do, entered any competitions?"
"Tie my shoes or die today"
"I already erased you from my memory and we haven't even met"
"I value women as cooks and cleaners"
"Your life would be nothing were it not for this moment, whereas conversely this means precisely zero to me"
"'i'm going to look at that wall for a bit, goodbye"
"Ever fucked a 13 year old girl? I have"
"I've just ordered your annihilation, goodbye"
"Fucking hell. What's this??"
"Interesting fucking pile of shit you have made, really"
"Dustbuster?!"
"Is this the anus faced worm my advisors warned me about"
"You're doing very well considering you're Chinese"
"Ah this is a hospice? Excellent, I was rather hoping you were due to die"

Gold, Jackie, that is Gold.

BlodwynPig

"Duke of Rutland? A distant cousin of The Family, you say? I suppose I do need a new foot stool"

ziggy starbucks

what a tragedy it would be if the british royal family were all shot dead and buried in some woods

I would hate that and be very sad

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Attila

Right, I've been out of the loop the past few days, and will be in transit doing the whole red-eye thing and that today and tomorrow, but weren't the latest Damienettes due to drop in today (according to all of the fine US tabloids, it's twins).

Like, have all of those mad people been camping out in front of the hospital for, what, about 10 days now, or something?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Attila on April 22, 2018, 03:28:57 PMhave all of those mad people been camping out in front of the hospital for, what, about 10 days now, or something?

I was just wondering about this- specifically, I was wondering if that creepy little man and those dotty old dears had all died, but I think they got there long after The Beast From The East.

Just waiting for The Beast From Kate's Fanny now.

BlodwynPig

perhaps a tragedy has occurred

Blue Jam