Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:02:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Red Dead Redemption 2 (Equestrian Boogaloo)

Started by Neomod, October 16, 2016, 04:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJ Uncut

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on October 01, 2019, 12:23:13 AM
When one of your posse gets aced, is that it? They don't respawn?

They cannot die! Sadie buggered off when I did a bounty mission though. Walked off which was amusing, walking back to camp.. Ignoring me and her own horse.

NJ Uncut

Quote from: willy crossit on October 01, 2019, 01:53:10 PM
are you getting 6 to 8 regularly nj? what part of the game are you doing it at? i've tried at two different camps but can never spawn more than 2 at a time. still good with two but i want more

Anywhere between 2 and 8 (one looked like 11 but a few wouldn't ride with me). Lowest was just Sexy Sadie chumming me about

I've got one save in the swamp house chapter.. Went out the front, took the forked road right and shot at passersby (quite far away but it works)

Also got a save in chapter 3 where its super easy.

My advice is don't snuff it too soon. I know you don't have ages but I don't even light the dynamite till I've seen the message, otherwise I'm running back to camp (which might help, I do this to lead em)... I'm sure it works based on who is at camp coming to help. I usually do it in the mornings too, for what that's worth!

Nothing like taking a knife down some dark alleys at night and ending lives. Feels so raw, unadulterated and unmoderated by the rigid morality of civilisation. It's like living through the eyes of an animal. Lizard blood.

bgmnts

I cant feel that thrill because the knife doesnt work when i press the r trigger. :(

willy crossit

Quote from: NJ Uncut on October 01, 2019, 06:00:14 PM
Anywhere between 2 and 8 (one looked like 11 but a few wouldn't ride with me). Lowest was just Sexy Sadie chumming me about

I've got one save in the swamp house chapter.. Went out the front, took the forked road right and shot at passersby (quite far away but it works)

Also got a save in chapter 3 where its super easy.

My advice is don't snuff it too soon. I know you don't have ages but I don't even light the dynamite till I've seen the message, otherwise I'm running back to camp (which might help, I do this to lead em)... I'm sure it works based on who is at camp coming to help. I usually do it in the mornings too, for what that's worth!

Perfect I'm gonna give that a go, cheers. I am a bit quick off the mark with the old dynamite so I'll hold off a little

NJ Uncut

Since it's coming to PC in a month it'll be nice to see if it gets mods like GTAV so we don't have to do mad glitches

Also YAY!!

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/red-dead-redemption-2-pc-announced/

bgmnts

I do wonder why people who mod don't just create a game themselves.

I remembered why I both love and am irritated by this game. Its so vast and organic but then you realise its a huge empty space. Until you stumble upon an activity or a gang hideout and take it on. Then you get annoyes by some stupid game design choice that gets you killed.

Grr

NJ Uncut

Quote from: bgmnts on October 04, 2019, 06:46:14 PM
I do wonder why people who mod don't just create a game themselves.

Bigmounts strikes again!

Because writing a cool script for GTAV takes about 40 minutes

Making GTAV takes years and tens of millions

QuoteI remembered why I both love and am irritated by this game. Its so vast and organic but then you realise its a huge empty space. Until you stumble upon an activity or a gang hideout and take it on. Then you get annoyes by some stupid game design choice that gets you killed.

Grr

Mods can fix that!

Mods BETTER fix that. I want my modded RDR2 to be all mad gangs fuckin everywhere, unlimited bounties, interminable amounts of stuff to shoot. I'll get it on PC to fuck with; I've already completed it twice..

bgmnts

Quote from: NJ Uncut on October 04, 2019, 06:56:25 PM
Bigmounts strikes again!

Because writing a cool script for GTAV takes about 40 minutes

Making GTAV takes years and tens of millions

Pointless

NJ Uncut

Well Bigmounts I'm glad we cleared up your query

Goddamn, I'm gonna mod in more flora. Maybe even more faunea!

NJ Uncut

Hope there's a mod to make the button presses even longer

And to run the game in slow motion

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I'd like a mod that makes me have to TAP X LIKE A FUCKING CUNT more. I always enjoy that gameplay mechanic of Rockstar games.

Cuellar

Mod where you can ONLY run in camp, nowhere else.

NJ Uncut

NJ Uncut

Mod out half the fences, trappers, and post offices.

Edit: no horses

H-O-W-L

Well it's been announced for PC so I'll probably pick up this wanker's cavalcade and strut around as a jaunty little cowboy with a very big hat for 90 hours.

kalowski

NJ Uncut

Quote from: kalowski on October 11, 2019, 11:53:50 PM
I must admit I quite fancy Sadie Adler.

Abigail is disturbingly like an ex of mine

Yknow. Dirty face, never changes clothes, used to be a prozzy

wooders1978

I had a bit of a crush on Abigail - was it wishful thinking of was there a bit of sexual tension twixt her and Arthur?

NJ Uncut

Quote from: wooders1978 on October 13, 2019, 12:03:21 PM
I had a bit of a crush on Abigail - was it wishful thinking of was there a bit of sexual tension twixt her and Arthur?

Nope not wishful thinking. Was cut out, the voice actor confirmed it and Arthur has a few dodgy lines. Jack: 'you're not a little boy!' Arthur: 'that's what your mother said..'

Try staring at her too. In first person. Stare at her ass for ages when she's getting coffee or something, see what she says..(can't quite remember but it was something like Get over it)

Abigail got passed around n that, phwoar

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Quote from: H-O-W-L on October 05, 2019, 12:19:25 PM
Well it's been announced for PC

Yeah along with this wretched Rockstar Launcher. I know its not a brand new idea and I'll just say I'm really out of the loop with how games work over the last decade, so I'm still not used to the "inconvenience" of not being allowed to play a game I've paid for without being online first to get updates and so on.

But having to install the bloody launcher simply so I could press a button in it that says "Play [GTA V] in steam" is too much...they're taking the piss too offering San Andreas as the freebie. I don't want that one rockstar and you know I don't.

I look forward to playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PC.

You'll do it anyway like the registered offender you probably are if you own a pc. Launch a separate launcher to launch every separate game and talk about DRM or something all day.

VelourSpirit

get rid of the bubbles in arthur's bath mod

Blue Jam

Someone's going to do a mod where you can do unspeakable things to the Suffragette, aren't they? *sigh*

I agree that PC gamers are all wrong 'uns though. Got the Epic Games launcher for Untitled Goose Game. Pain in the cloaca.

bgmnts

https://youtu.be/30xqpco4GCg

Stumbled upon this encounter in the game during my second playthrough and Arthur's face at 1:17 made me belly laugh for ages. Arthur is probably my favourite Rockstar character.

NJ Uncut

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 13, 2019, 08:16:03 PM
unspeakable things to the Suffragette

This has already happened but I'm not going to ruin your day by showing you the video

Blue Jam

Oh I know, but I also suspect there'll be a HAHA RAPE mod before too long.

Quote from: bgmnts on October 13, 2019, 08:42:15 PM
https://youtu.be/30xqpco4GCg

Stumbled upon this encounter in the game during my second playthrough and Arthur's face at 1:17 made me belly laugh for ages. Arthur is probably my favourite Rockstar character.

Hahahaha... I completely missed this encounter myself, got no idea where this even is on the map. I did find the junkie couple and get docked a bit of honor for inadvertently being a dirty peeper though.

Ferris