Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption 2 (Equestrian Boogaloo)  (Read 189117 times)

Neomod

• What's it Called . . . Cumbernauld!
Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 (Equestrian Boogaloo)
« Reply #2070 on: October 02, 2021, 03:46:52 PM »
Shooting a turkey

*Witness Animal Cruelty*

Sheesh.

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
« Reply #2071 on: October 02, 2021, 06:23:54 PM »
If you do a minor rampage on a road, every time some prick walks along minutes after the unpleasantness they count as a witness but they ain’t witnessed shit.

The kicker - one of these clowns was a ‘witnesses’ for “animal cruelty” (?!)

Murderer the lot obviously, but had to ride back every few minutes to clean up snitches. Very annoying.

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
« Reply #2072 on: October 02, 2021, 06:24:20 PM »
Shooting a turkey

*Witness Animal Cruelty*

Sheesh.

Yeah it’s some fucking bullshit.

Barry Admin

• Fuck your shit tea
« Reply #2073 on: October 10, 2021, 10:15:33 AM »
I never got this finished, but started a new playthrough to calm myself down over the past few weeks.

It is still glorious, isn't it?  Amazing attention to detail - I smacked some guy last night, and the look of fury and force on Arthur's face when he delivered the final punch was amazing.

Tried the drug store robbery, but didn't have the lock cutters yet. "No lock to shoot; wonder if I can just bust the safe open with a fire bottle?" - yes, the door fell off, but sadly all the fucking money got burnt 😅

Fucking shithouse interface tho. Just wanted to give a few tips for the new players in this thread:

Holding the start button will take you straight to the map, bypassing the menus. Holding B (or square or whatever) will take you all the way out of the menus. So when you save, for instance, hold that fucking goddamn back button down, or you'll have to manually exit all the menus by tapping it a bunch of times instead.

That's all I can rember at the minute. You can vary the length of your whistle by holding the associated dpad button too; it's not much use, but it's a fun low-key irritation.

Tags: RED SOON