Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,478
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:38:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Only Way is Gameshow

Started by BlodwynPig, October 30, 2016, 06:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

What a fucking travesty. What leprous mind vomited this shit onto the tv.

"Spotless".

Unedifying gameshow on at dumbtime on ITV.

1. Pairs of subhumanoids dress in a lycra onesie
2. They must avoid getting paint on themselves through various obstacles/competitions
3. The pair with the least paint on them go to the final and undertake 4 crappy challenges. a) Don't fall in the paint, b) Get through some paint covered wires, c) Step up a platform with paint on it, d) Luge down a ramp without getting paint on them.
4. The amount of paint they've got on them is measured via a "state-of-the-art" scanner.
5. There is no presenter, just some post-ironic deep voiced American twat (called Red Pepper)
6. The show is so lacking in anything that most of it is filled by the contestants describing what we are seeing on screen (like some real-time "I love the Spotless-ties" shit)
7. The contestants are the Nu-Young twat ends spouting banter and Nu-hero shite.

Obviously trying to target the attention deficit generation in gameshow format....and succeeding probably.

How do you end up watching ITV as an adult?

You're either A) mentally unsound, B) at your parents house, or C) in a waiting room.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: clingfilm portent on October 30, 2016, 06:32:09 PM
How do you end up watching ITV as an adult?

You're either A) mentally unsound, B) at your parents house, or C) in a waiting room.

B) in this case...I forced her to turn over from Songs of Praise, but ended on this and watched my mother's flabbergasted expression.