Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:52:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

That's all I got

Started by clingfilm portent, November 14, 2016, 05:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All you got?

All I got
2 (14.3%)
Nall I got
0 (0%)
(Timothy) Spall I got  
1 (7.1%)
(All Creatures Great and) Small I got
0 (0%)
(Johnny) Ball I got
2 (14.3%)
(Stones of) Gall I got
1 (7.1%)
(Reginald Perrin's Rise and) Fall I got
1 (7.1%)
Raoul Moat
2 (14.3%)
Fall-ah! I got-AH!
2 (14.3%)
the cool shoeshine
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Spoon of Ploff

Palin's Jailin's:  Michael Palin makes citizens arrests across the North West.. but because he's such a nice chap the various thugs and druggies he apprehends are more than happy to get locked up.

Palin's Failin's: Michael Palin fails at a number of challenges... I dunno, learning to play the guitar.. do heart surgery.

Palin's Nailin's: Various hammering techniques with Michael Palin.

Palin's Sailings: Michael Palin sinks' the Oracle yacht during some boat race.

Palin's Flailings: Michael Palin runs about waving his arms in the air and occasionally taking someone's eye out

Palin's Railings: A 401 part documentary about Britain's railings fronted by Michael Palin

Palin's Ailing: After all, he's not getting any younger is he (Michael Palin)?

Ferris

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on September 21, 2018, 01:44:24 PM
Palin's Jailin's:  Michael Palin makes citizens arrests across the North West.. but because he's such a nice chap the various thugs and druggies he apprehends are more than happy to get locked up.

Palin's Failin's: Michael Palin fails at a number of challenges... I dunno, learning to play the guitar.. do heart surgery.

Palin's Nailin's: Various hammering techniques with Michael Palin.

Palin's Sailings: Michael Palin sinks' the Oracle yacht during some boat race.

Palin's Flailings: Michael Palin runs about waving his arms in the air and occasionally taking someone's eye out

Palin's Railings: A 401 part documentary about Britain's railings fronted by Michael Palin

Palin's Ailing: After all, he's not getting any younger is he (Michael Palin)?

A set of US spinoffs with "...in the USA!" added to all the titles, hosted by Sarah Palin.

Spoon of Ploff

Palin's Palin: Michael Palin interviews Sarah Palin. He does so as his Mr Gumby character.

non capisco

Q: What is Michael Palin's favourite biscuit?
A: Nice.

non capisco

NET FLICKS
You buy an entertainment streaming subscription from a dodgy bloke in Dartford market and when you get it home you find it's just a webcam pointed at some net curtains and occasionally, about twice a day on average, the dodgy bloke's big hairy hand hoves into view and flicks the curtain material. You are transfixed.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: non capisco on September 22, 2018, 12:59:56 AM
NET FLICKS
You buy an entertainment streaming subscription from a dodgy bloke in Dartford market and when you get it home you find it's just a webcam pointed at some net curtains and occasionally, about twice a day on average, the dodgy bloke's big hairy hand hoves into view and flicks the curtain material. You are transfixed.

And where does Michael Palin fit into all this?

Ferris

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on September 22, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
And where does Michael Palin fit into all this?

Either way, you have to admit this looks bad for Corbyn.

PlanktonSideburns

SorryMate: Coffemate substitute

Eric Banter-na

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think your mum's on there giving out blowjobs, the dirty cow."

PlanktonSideburns

Brilliant. Will be using the phrase Eric Banter-Na in work from now on.

pancreas

Ferris

Posting "you have to admit, this looks bad for Corbyn" in entirely unrelated threads. It's a meta-joke, y'know, about the media and that. Oh I don't know.

Spoon of Ploff

What's In The Envelope??

I dunno... No I'm not going to open it, it's not addressed to me is it?

Ferris

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on September 26, 2018, 01:38:09 PM
What's In The Envelope??

I dunno... No I'm not going to open it, it's not addressed to me is it?

Whatever it is, you have to admit it looks bad for Corbyn.

pancreas

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 26, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
Posting "you have to admit, this looks bad for Corbyn" in entirely unrelated threads. It's a meta-joke, y'know, about the media and that. Oh I don't know.

That's already been done to death, mate. And yes, it looks bad for Corbyn.

bgmnts

Time travelling restaurants.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: bgmnts on September 26, 2018, 01:53:39 PM
Time travelling restaurants.

Cool. So if you have a bad meal you have the option of paying, or going back in time and ordering a takeout?

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on September 26, 2018, 01:51:40 PM
That's already been done to death, mate. And yes, it looks bad for Corbyn.

Must be where I got the idea from. Either way, you have to admit... etc etc

bgmnts

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on September 26, 2018, 02:04:03 PM
Cool. So if you have a bad meal you have the option of paying, or going back in time and ordering a takeout?

No its a restaruant where you go in and you get actual real food from whatever time period, cooked by a cook from that time.

I like your idea better though.

Ferris

That List Of Richard Herring's Emergency Questions In Full

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on September 26, 2018, 02:50:20 PM
That List Of Richard Herring's Emergency Questions In Full

If you had to have one, which of the following would you rather have; a hand made of Stewart Lee wanking me off with Keith Allen moving a crash mat, or an armpit that dispenses Patrick Marber taking all the credit for Andrew Collins? I didn't break that cupboard.

bgmnts

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on September 26, 2018, 03:39:21 PM
If you had to have one, which of the following would you rather have; a hand made of Stewart Lee wanking me off with Keith Allen moving a crash mat, or an armpit that dispenses Patrick Marber taking all the credit for Andrew Collins? I didn't break that cupboard UUUHHHHHHHHHHHUUHHHHHHHH

Ferris

Regardless of the answer from the guest, cut them off and talk about Shrek or that time you lost a load of money on a play.

Would you rather have a Tim from the Office or a Time Gentlemen Please paid for my house?

Spoon of Ploff

How many second class stamps do you have about your person right now?

Go!!

inspired by the what's in the envelope post. god i'm on a roll today

Ferris

Spoon of Ploff

mrpupkin

Listening to all the McFly albums at the same time

Ferris

Forming a supergroup out of the surviving members of Busted and McFly.

Spoon of Ploff

... a-and calling it Busted Fly