Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:10:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

That's all I got

Started by clingfilm portent, November 14, 2016, 05:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All you got?

All I got
2 (14.3%)
Nall I got
0 (0%)
(Timothy) Spall I got  
1 (7.1%)
(All Creatures Great and) Small I got
0 (0%)
(Johnny) Ball I got
2 (14.3%)
(Stones of) Gall I got
1 (7.1%)
(Reginald Perrin's Rise and) Fall I got
1 (7.1%)
Raoul Moat
2 (14.3%)
Fall-ah! I got-AH!
2 (14.3%)
the cool shoeshine
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

poodlefaker

Because you're Mayan, I walk the lion.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: poodlefaker on May 22, 2019, 12:07:01 PM
Because you're Mayan, I walk the lion.

we're done. close the thread.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Gregory Torso on May 21, 2019, 06:50:19 PM
grass hoppits
bee keepits
hammer-it sharks

Love this. Makes them sound like things you would get at a hardware store

PlanktonSideburns

the

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on May 22, 2019, 12:56:35 AMGovernment's Pies - the legend written on the side of a secret surveillance van disguised as a bakery delivery van.

That is top. Can see that in an espionage-themed plot in Whizzer and Chips or what-have-you.

I also think that Government Pie should be a variety of pork pie.

Cuellar

John Terry & June

Would start the thread but I've never seen an episode of Terry & June so wouldn't know what to do

Chollis

Noel Fielding and Paul Hollywood make millions selling their own delicious bell cheese frosting

rasta-spouse

Dr. Jekyll, instead of consuming the usual potion, accidentally drinks from a beaker labelled "empathy"

alan nagsworth

THOUGHTS OF NODDING OFF: This is a note file saved in my phone from 2013 when I would sometimes fall asleep for a couple minutes and have these weird micro-dreams. I feel like some of them are appropriate for this thread:

Two lobsters taste different to one another. After tasting the second, the cook says to the taster, "I have to confess to you, that one would taste the same as the first if it were cooked."

If you go to sleep now you will be the first of the gang to die and then you will be raped.

"Barack Obama is using the White House phone. He's not trying to get rid of teeth, he's trying to FIND teeth."

"MR BURNS KILLS SNOOPY"

A top hat is attached at opposite ends of the brim to the inside of a steel ring. The hat is spinning one way as the ring spins the other way.

"Blue Steel Amnesty Boy Hair Gel"

Trying to help a wounded pigeon in the street and a man runs up and kicks it to death.

rasta-spouse

Quote from: alan nagsworth on May 22, 2019, 08:01:23 PM

A top hat is attached at opposite ends of the brim to the inside of a steel ring. The hat is spinning one way as the ring spins the other way.

I like this image/fragment a lot.

pancreas

Cash Flow. Space Invaders but it's shooting kidney stones out of Pat Cash's urethra.

non capisco

How about a load of children playing violins that call themselves The Kiddie Fiddlers?

Ferris

Quote from: non capisco on May 22, 2019, 11:08:42 PM
How about a load of children playing violins that call themselves The Kiddie Fiddlers?

This is excellent

Chollis

rasta-spouse

Talking on a bus to a man about Roland Rat On the Road. Turn around and the man now has a moustache. Wha?

Ferris

Quote from: rasta-spouse on May 23, 2019, 09:10:22 AM
Talking on a bus to a man about Roland Rat On the Road. Turn around and the man now has a moustache. Wha?

Could be a trilogy/franchise or Expanded Universe with the right director.

rasta-spouse

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 23, 2019, 10:43:36 AM
Could be a trilogy/franchise or Expanded Universe with the right director.

I might float it past the chaps who do the Underworld series and see if their monocles pop out. But (and here's where I put the work in) if I place little cushions in front of them beforehand, the monocles will land softly rather than getting chipped on the table.

And they'd be like "dude, how did you know?".

alan nagsworth

Quote from: non capisco on May 22, 2019, 11:08:42 PM

Reminds me that I once rewrote the vast majority of Justin Timberlake's "Like I Love You" To make it sound like yer man was a paedo grooming his mate's son. That's for a another thread though.

non capisco

How about a Star Wars film where Han Solo lands on Chewbacca's home planet, Wookieland or whatever, and as soon as they get out of the Millennium Falcon he sees a load of Wookies walking around fully clothed and speaking English and he realises he's been hanging out all these years with a naked idiot?

Ferris

Quote from: non capisco on May 23, 2019, 11:28:30 PM
How about a Star Wars film where Han Solo lands on Chewbacca's home planet, Wookieland or whatever, and as soon as they get out of the Millennium Falcon he sees a load of Wookies walking around fully clothed and speaking English and he realises he's been hanging out all these years with a naked idiot?

This idea is excellent, let's set it during space-Christmas and have Jefferson Starship play their latest single!

Sebastian Cobb

A manufacturer of garden irrigation systems doing an advert using Ludacris' Area Codes.

They all laughed at Christopher Columbus, when he said a turd was brown.

Spoon of Ploff

A show where a man's neighbours form a protest group when he plans to build a new conservatory on the side of his property. They call themselves the Extension Rebellion.

Gregory Torso

Every post on this page is far too good for this thread.

pancreas

Cartoon about a family of testicles where the catchphrase is 'Ooh, you're a bit testy!'

[That's pretty bad, no?]

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: pancreas on May 25, 2019, 11:30:11 AM
Cartoon about a family of testicles where the catchphrase is 'Ooh, you're a bit testy!'

[That's pretty bad, no?]

yes. it's complete bollocks

Ferris

A teddy bear cartoon, but it's magic and sings songs and that

Ferris

Chris Isaak's Wicked Game played on some very loud speakers

Spoon of Ploff

People pinning up posters of missing cartons of milk on school notice boards.

GMTV

Ready, Steady, Gape

90's morning BBC fodder. Two teams. Bag of random stuff. Contest is to see who can utilise the items in the best way. Fern Britton and Ainsley Harriott host.