Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:42:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

That's all I got

Started by clingfilm portent, November 14, 2016, 05:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

All you got?

All I got
2 (14.3%)
Nall I got
0 (0%)
(Timothy) Spall I got  
1 (7.1%)
(All Creatures Great and) Small I got
0 (0%)
(Johnny) Ball I got
2 (14.3%)
(Stones of) Gall I got
1 (7.1%)
(Reginald Perrin's Rise and) Fall I got
1 (7.1%)
Raoul Moat
2 (14.3%)
Fall-ah! I got-AH!
2 (14.3%)
the cool shoeshine
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

seepage

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 12, 2019, 11:56:13 AM
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

Game show where the main event is seeing how many coins you can fit in your mouth.

Put Your Money Where My Mouth Is - winner is the contestant that fills Adrian Chiles with the most cash in a time of their choosing.

Put Your Mouth Where My Money Is - winner is the first contestant to correctly guess where Noel has hidden the money and gets their mouth in there.

alan nagsworth

"Ohhh sorry, Julie! I'm afraid that for the 234th consecutive week, the money is in my anus!" chuckled Noel mischievously

alan nagsworth

Put Your Mouth Where Your Mouth Is

Really easy, almost no effort required. Everyone wins. Stupid game really

Chollis

Put Your Money Where My Mouth Was - hilarious gameshow where contestants try to find the mouth on a severely burned, genetically disfigured or war-bombed face and fill it with money before the timer's up!

Cuellar

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is - contestants are trussed and forced to eat their own copies of Martin Amis's 'Money' against the clock.

Cuellar

Put Your Money Where Sidmouth Is - contestants are blindfolded and forced to place their own copies of Martin Amis's Money onto maps of Britain. The closest to Sidmouth wins. Hosted by an America so they pronounce Sidmouth like Sid-MOUTH, so the title sounds like popular expression 'Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is'

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Cuellar on June 12, 2019, 04:56:51 PM
Put Your Money Where Sidmouth Is - contestants are blindfolded and forced to place their own copies of Martin Amis's Money onto maps of Britain. The closest to Sidmouth wins. Hosted by an America so they pronounce Sidmouth like Sid-MOUTH, so the title sounds like popular expression 'Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is'

Park Your Mondeo Where Sidmouth Is

Like the above except the contestants are Ford Mondeo owners and they have to drive to Sidmouth. First one there wins.

Haven't yet decided if they'll be allowed to use maps or whether their canny Mondeo driving skills will be expected to propel their sense of direction. At the end they all compare mileage and gas use and tire tread wear and stuff like that.

So it's a bit like Top Gear but aimed solely at people who love Ford Mondeos - or "Mondemons" as they're affectionately known.

Lordofthefiles

"Wormhole Gummidge"

Teatime time-travel larks with the famous scarecrow as he freaks out children from the Stone Age to the space age.

Gregory Torso

All Faeces Great And Small

Lordofthefiles

"She'll Be Coming 'Round The Mountain When She Comes"

A female wanking competition based in the Himalayas.

Out of sight, behind some of the largest metamorphic rock structures on the planet, 15 females go-to-town on themselves.
The winner being crowned once the first to 'finish off' has clambered from their lair and, with a sticky fingered wave, revealed themselves to a TV crew below them at base camp.

GMTV

Gape Well For Less

Gregg Wallace and the other geezer evaluate ways you can gape at lower cost, with a secondary benefit of it being more healthy.

seepage

Quote from: Lordofthefiles on June 12, 2019, 08:16:29 PM
Some of the largest metamorphic rock structures on the planet

Your mum, you mean

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: seepage on June 12, 2019, 09:12:09 PM
Your mum, you mean

Well, yes... but I wasn't going to reveal that until funding was secured.

pancreas

Lordofthefiles

pancreas

'Faeces of Eight! Faeces of Eight!'

GMTV

Gapex Corporation

Basically its Skynet/Google

PlanktonSideburns

BLINDED BY THE SHITE

THAT GOT FLICKED UP BY A STRUMMER

ON MY FIRST DAY ON SITE

PlanktonSideburns

A grindcore band from Bristol called Spiralizer

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on June 22, 2019, 10:42:59 PM
BLINDED BY THE SHITE

THAT GOT FLICKED UP BY A STRUMMER

ON MY FIRST DAY ON SITE

Fuck that was supposed to say STRIMMER

SHITE

Ferris

Beer but it's got raisins in it

PlanktonSideburns

Nonce-nandos

Burger-kindling

PlanktonSideburns

Fash wave remixes of berjerac

Ferris

A boat but it is painted red

pancreas

A sandwich shop where you have to perform a sexual act if you want to choose which type of filling you get.

Gregory Torso

Scotland's hardest pubs with Professor Yaffle.

Ferris

New delinquent trend for youths - "Snooze Cruisin'"

They just have a sleep in places where society says they should. On buses, on a sofa, next to a rug etc

ZoyzaSorris

Larry the Lexiteer Lacewing Lies Lightly, could be a book within a book for an alternate history in which the Argentinians win the Falklands War. Other than that it's all I got.

Lordofthefiles

"Coming to America"

A transatlantic boat race in sperm powered nautical vessels.