Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:35:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

24 Hour Quiz.

Started by Munday's Chylde, February 17, 2004, 05:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So anybugger watched this yet?

It's all just wrong, wrong, wrong - fat barry evans being just the start of it's problems (one of the worst presenters this side of ian wright,wright,wright) - I saw it yesterday and the only enjoyable moment came when a blonde tart was voted out and looked like the bottom of her world had just fell out (she was clearly expecting fame and fortune from this).

If you don't know it then here's the concept: Big brother meets... meets some quiz show or other. Three contestants locked up in a small flat like thing inside a studio where they are quized 24 hours a day and where they remain until the viewing public vote one of them to be replaced. It's on live twice a day at 14:30 and 17:00 and is hosted by fat barry evans. Let me stress again, he is the worst presenter I have ever seen, what were they thinking?

fbb bastard

is it tonight fat barry gets made into woman on channel 5? i saw a photo of him/her the other day......YE FUCKING GODS!!!!! KILL IT,KILL THE BEAST

Des Nilsen

Quote from: "fbb bastard"is it tonight fat barry gets made into woman on channel 5? i saw a photo of him/her the other day......YE FUCKING GODS!!!!! KILL IT,KILL THE BEAST

That looks a bit iffy to me. I really liked the BBC's 'Race Swap' or whatever it was called, bloody good makeup jobs, but this gender one looks very shitty. It's the eyes I think, you can see it's a rubber mask on both Williamson and Smilie.
Shaun Williamson is his name, and he will eat your soul.

-

chand

I saw one of the shows and it came across like a parody, it just seemed to gratuitously have 'reality' elements cos reality TV is popular.

fbb bastard

flicked on this garbage for about 5 mins just now......didnt register a second of the programme...i was mesmerised by the rolling strap at the top of text messages......the idiot nation talking to itself..i quote

"anna is so fit.i love her.she will win"

"actually i dont think anna is so fit"

"anna is not as fit as me girlfriend"

"anna is hot!!!!!....DO YOU FANCY A DRINK"

"aaron is hot....i would" and so on and so on and so on and..........

Rats

Were there no vacancies in the bill then? Everyone was saying he could have been the new cracker.