Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,182
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:15:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Which game would you live in?

Started by Barry Admin, November 27, 2016, 10:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

Oh the shame. Of course. Whatever would Guybroom Threewoods think of me?

Thursday

On a similar note to undertale. I would live in the world of Persona 4 so I can befriend a group of Japanese teenagers

Twed

Would you like to actually live in the Undertale world, or just have those friends?

I think I really would like to live there. I know the goal is to leave, but it's quite a nice place for the most part.

Thursday

Twed

I feel like the conversation we just had was recorded by flowers.

Cerys

Quote from: Steven on November 30, 2016, 01:51:38 PM
I was gonna post when the thread first started, but the keyboard on my laptop is bust, typing everything using onscreen keyboard which is a right pain until I get a replacement. I type like a Dairy Farmer atm, which is appropriate as..

Are you insinuating that I type like a cow?

Jack Shaftoe

World of Warcraft, as long I could keep moving between my seventeen or so alts to keep things fresh. I imagine my consciousness would eventually fragment, but as long as most of me ended up in my saucy night elf huntress, that would be fine.

TheFalconMalteser

wasp_f15ting

Shenmue 1, playing with Nozomi's pussy in the box.

Love that game so much ^_^

maett

No one said Huniepop? Then I will. Huniepop. If my only my ability to match tokens could get me laid in reality, but it seems to have the opposite effect. No woman seems prepared to sleep with me despite me telling them I'm on level 2097 on Candycrush. Living in Huniepop would see my skills rewarded in the manner they should.

Lemming

Quote from: wasp_f15ting on December 04, 2016, 10:05:51 PM
Shenmue 1, playing with Nozomi's pussy in the box.

Love that game so much ^_^

I started replaying this on an emulator just a couple days ago. Speaking of the pussy, this exchange always makes me laugh:

Dannyhood91

Conkers Bad Fur Day so I could shit myself without being stigmatised.

Action Fish

Puerto Pollo (Plunder Island). It just looks so peaceful.

I'd happily live in Fable's Albion if it wasn't so dangerous.

garbed_attic

Rubacava in Grim Fandango. Make a life for myself.

Everyone's got baggage, but if you stay clean of corruption you'll mostly be left alone. 1920s jazz bars and pretentious beatnic ladies to befriend. Gorgeous architecture and a healthy appreciation for giant cats. If you die you'll become a flowerbed.

I bet Tom Waits hangs out there too.

QDRPHNC

Depends. If i feel like space adventuring, No Man's Sky. If I want to shoot destitute people in the face, The Division.