Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:04:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The work of Ian Boldsworth

Started by BritishHobo, December 02, 2016, 05:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrGreggles

BritishHobo

DrGreggles

BritishHobo

SEEING FUCKING PARAPOD MOVIE

I did promise myself after being too broke to fund any ParaPod series or go to a ParaPod Live that I had to go to see the film no matter what. Booked two days off work. All for PARAPOD MOVIE

Schrodingers Cat

Quote from: BritishHobo on October 19, 2019, 09:20:09 PM
SEEING FUCKING PARAPOD MOVIE

I did promise myself after being too broke to fund any ParaPod series or go to a ParaPod Live that I had to go to see the film no matter what. Booked two days off work. All for PARAPOD MOVIE

I very nearly did the same. I had to really talk myself out of it several times. Maybe I'd have caved in if I wasn't going to the live show this year.
It says something about the show that it's gained such a devoted following it can sell out live shows and even a movie premier to people at great expense. Not sure what that is, but it says something.

DrGreggles

As a 'producer' I expect to be making MILLIONS!

DrGreggles

Anyone else at Parapod LIVE tomorrow?

Schrodingers Cat

Quote from: DrGreggles on November 02, 2019, 07:53:41 PM
Anyone else at Parapod LIVE tomorrow?

Fucking hell, I was terrified when they had to stop. I thought that bloke had died!
Loved it nonetheless, even though I only just got there in time.

DrGreggles

He was sat a few seats from me and, when he came to, he was sweating like fuck!
Saw him outside afterwards and he said he was feeling OK.

Shows what a brilliant comedian Ian is though, to get the room going again within seconds of restarting.

Got myself some Boldsworth original artwork and a Dodds t-shirt too.
A fun day.

I must have been sat quite close to you because I was a few seats away as well. I genuinely thought it was a setup. I thought Ian and Barry had arranged something. Especially when the cop came charging in. I quickly realised it wasn't. But yeah, terrifying. They handled it so well.

Also, I think the heat in the room probably played a part. It was so warm in there.

sutin

I have another request for P&G podcasts! If anyone out in CaB land can help i'll be forever grateful!

Unedited Episode 6 of the Fubar shows (the one between the Ben Dover epiosde and the Mark Dolan breakfast show takeover)

The Ray Peacock Podcast 'Best Of Series 1'

Thank you so much! I have everything else if anyone's missing an ep.

DrGreggles

Ooh, nice first of the month Patreon post from Ian.

BritishHobo

Can't decide whether to listen or whether to wait.

DrGreggles

Rev+

It actually exists and is a real thing that goes on for 108 minutes!

https://bbfc.co.uk/releases/parapod-movie-2019

There is also infrequent moderate crude humour

Sold right out.

DrGreggles

Can't wait for January the 7th of January!

The new Parapod episode Ian released on Patreon last week just reminded me how fucking great it is.
In fact I really should add it to the 'comedy of the decade' thread.

Mobbd

Quote from: DrGreggles on December 29, 2019, 11:39:34 AM
Can't wait for January the 7th of January!

The new Parapod episode Ian released on Patreon last week just reminded me how fucking great it is.
In fact I really should add it to the 'comedy of the decade' thread.

Do you know if the new eps will reach the regular Parapod feed or is it a Patreon exclusive?

DrGreggles

I believe they will be made available publicly, but possibly as a separate feed (Parapod Movie Podcast or something).

Mobbd

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 06, 2020, 11:15:15 AM
I believe they will be made available publicly, but possibly as a separate feed (Parapod Movie Podcast or something).

Cheers matey.

Mobbd

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 06, 2020, 11:15:15 AM
(Parapod Movie Podcast or something).

Looking forward to the Parapod Movie Podcast Movie.

typeforty

I would imagine they'll just rename the feed... Otherwise would be a lot harder to grab the attention of the people who didn't bother unsubscribing but also didn't realise it's still a going concern.

BritishHobo

Can't believe I'm actually seeing this tomorrow.

What do you wear to a premiere that's not a premiere?

DrGreggles

A Ghostbusters t-shirt?

That's what I'm going for anyway.

DrGreggles

Really REALLY enjoyed that.

Won't spoiler it (obviously), but it's a fantastically funny and entertaining filum.

BritishHobo

Yeah that was brilliant, really good fun. Likewise I'll avoid saying anything else until it's more accessible for people. Did find myself unexpectedly a little emotional though when it first started, just seeing it all on the big screen.

DrGreggles

Duckula

When do plebs get to see the film?