Author Topic: The work of Ian Boldsworth  (Read 106696 times)

Re: The work of Ian Boldsworth
« Reply #810 on: September 07, 2021, 10:01:32 PM »
Just booked a ticket for the Liverpool showing on 22nd. Didn't think they would bother as I heard the first time around it didn't sell well.

Will also be seeing Ian this weekend at Dimension Jump so it is very much a Boldsworth month.

« Reply #811 on: September 08, 2021, 07:31:02 PM »
I can’t keep up with Ian’s work but that RHLSTP was a joy. He’s got proper funny bones.

I don’t think the trailer for the film looks great but the interview’s got me really excited for it. Can’t wait.

Sebastian Cobb

• bad opinion haver
« Reply #812 on: September 08, 2021, 07:42:34 PM »
He’s got proper funny bones.

And hats. I enjoyed the faux rivalry between Ian and Rich as well.

« Reply #813 on: September 08, 2021, 09:20:49 PM »
I don’t think the trailer for the film looks great but the interview’s got me really excited for it. Can’t wait.

It's terrific.
The first time I watched it I didn't take everything in, probably because I was shocked at it looking like a proper movie. I wasn't expecting something so cinematic.
Luckily I was able to see it again a few weeks later and watch it properly, and it's genuinely a great filum. Very funny and heart-warming, with a few scary bits in there too.
You'll leave the cinema with a warm glow - and possibly one of Barry's t-shirts.

« Reply #814 on: September 12, 2021, 09:10:55 PM »
Met Ian today. Absolutely lovely guy. Really has time for everybody. Saw him up till half one in the morning talking to people outside the hotel too.

« Reply #815 on: September 12, 2021, 10:13:36 PM »
Met Ian today. Absolutely lovely guy. Really has time for everybody. Saw him up till half one in the morning talking to people outside the hotel too.

YOU ARE AT DJ?!

« Reply #816 on: September 12, 2021, 11:07:03 PM »
YOU ARE AT DJ?!

I was, yeah. It ended a few hours ago.