Author Topic: The work of Ian Boldsworth  (Read 112828 times)

Re: The work of Ian Boldsworth
« Reply #870 on: October 08, 2021, 06:36:28 PM »
I dropped my Patreon subs down to the lowest tier after he described himself as a key worker in a Cabin Fever episode, showing no irony or self-awareness

I would put actual money on there being plenty of both irony and self-awareness when he said that.

I was a little disappointed by the film - at one point I think it fell a bit too much into a loop of "They go somewhere and Ian tricks Barry" - but the highs are very high, the final act of the film is genuinely tense, and the whole product is a hell of an achievement, all things considered.

Replies From View

• Rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.
  • Golden Member
  • Gargoyles have milk bags.
« Reply #871 on: October 13, 2021, 05:56:48 PM »
Has anyone else found themselves mutter-singing "Manky Morris is a wanker" recently?

« Reply #872 on: October 15, 2021, 08:48:31 PM »
Ian’s just tweeted that he had a mini stroke a couple of weeks ago. Crikey. I hope he’s alright.

« Reply #873 on: October 15, 2021, 11:12:29 PM »
Just saw that, fingers crossed and all that - bit of a shocker.
Sent some vibes and bought a tour print, hopes he comes back 100%. Mini stroke is promising, I guess..

« Reply #874 on: Yesterday at 07:00:05 AM »
Any news from Ian about his health? He ok?

DrGreggles

• [something funny]
« Reply #875 on: Yesterday at 09:13:32 AM »
He seems well on the recent Patreon pods, so that week or so he took off has done some good.
Sounds like he'd been overworking himself and doing the jobs of multiple people around the release date, so it was probably a combination of stress and fatigue.