Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:18:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"Doing" Clowne

Started by poo, December 04, 2016, 07:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

The only way to stop Clowne pwning or "owning" our backsides (to death), is for us to pwn ("own") theirs first. This is one of the few HARD FACTS we have about Clowne. But, just how on Earth does one go about the business of rear-sexing a 7ft tall 400lb tumescent Battle Harlequin operating at peak sperm dervish? 

Glebe

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Just do it while they're sleeping, right?

Noodle Lizard

What do they actually get out of pwning our arses?  Why?

Howj Begg

Quote from: poo on December 04, 2016, 07:10:49 PM
The only way to stop Clowne pwning or "owning" our backsides (to death), is for us to pwn ("own") theirs first. This is one of the few HARD FACTS we have about Clowne. But, just how on Earth does one go about the business of rear-sexing a 7ft tall 400lb tumescent Battle Harlequin operating at peak sperm dervish?

You play Warhammer 40k don't you

Puce Moment

Quote from: poo on December 04, 2016, 07:10:49 PMThe only way to stop Clowne pwning or "owning" our backsides (to death), is for us to pwn ("own") theirs first. This is one of the few HARD FACTS we have about Clowne. But, just how on Earth does one go about the business of rear-sexing a 7ft tall 400lb tumescent Battle Harlequin operating at peak sperm dervish?

This conundrum hurts my brain like when I think about infinity or who created the universe or how they get the liquor into chocolate liqueurs.

pancreas

Quote from: Puce Moment on December 05, 2016, 07:09:54 PMhow they get the liquor into chocolate liqueurs.

Same way they get dog shit up your bum. Piping bags and pterodactyls. Catch up, mate.

hamfist

A government information leaflet and a series of films ought to help educate the general population. "Protect And Survive 2.0 : Clowne Apocalypse". Then we'd get Raymond Briggs writing a graphic novel about Sod Harlequins molesting an elderly couple, and a harrowing film in which a woman pisses her pant suit as a 7ft Pierrot with a barbed glans bears down on her. It would be a cultural phenomenon which would torment Generation Z all their lives.

Glebe

pancreas