Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:47:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Improving GD

Started by Neil, February 17, 2004, 06:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: "Neil"Oh balls to it, I don't know what to do really.  I'm sick of having sneery little jibes aimed at me just because I want people to make a bit of a bloody effort!  

Why not create a Mighty Deity, an UberWhore if you will, who can be invoked by mods to delete individual posts or whole threads when they're plainly getting silly?  Like this one is, for example.  Shooting first and asking questions later is pretty harmless when there's no real bullets involved.

You're a bugger for jumping in with both feet sometimes and it ends up with you either feeling, or actually being[/b] baited by folk.   Be a NAZI for fuckssake and save yerself the mither.  Have done with it!  Or forever pop in to bemoan the decline of the forums.

It won't make you any less of a gentleman.

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "Neil"If Dud or Baynham were posting on here, and chose to post about wanking and who you fancy, I imagine they'd be a lot more entertaining at it than the likes of sore bottom mum.  Look, that's not a good argument anyway AY, you would usually be as dismissive of "What would Chris Morris think?" style posts anyway, shirley.  No, I'm not overly concerned by what Daves girlfriend thinks, but I do want more posters of the caliber of, say, Surfer Ghost, instead of more wankers like "sore bottom mum" or even dekionplexis.  If that makes me a snob, fine, I'm a snob and happily so!
Yup, all fair play to you there. Sorry by the way - my little jibes were meant to be affectionate, not sneery. Damn smileys. (That's a tongue-in-cheek little jibe.) (So's that.) (Argh.)

Quote from: "Neil"This thread is shit.

Better?
Much. Kinda brings a cosmic symmetry...

I dunno, the "golden ages" don't seem so golden to me and the "shit patches" don't seem so shit - can you get drugs that do the opposite of mood stabilisers? AntiProzacs. Listened to the GLR show already, Neil. Great, huh? Just feel a bit of a twat posting "Great, huh?" in the relevant thread, and have no desire to list the elements of a show we've all just listened to - it reminds me of English Lit at school. Perhaps I should just put "Great, huh?" to show gratitude, but I'm sure I'd be derided for that. Ho hmmm.

And sorry for not spotting the "Keep off the grass" thread early enough - that's where this kind of discussion should be, I now realise. It was the title, see... Christ, I'm saying sorry a lot. Perhaps my break wasn't long enough. Thanks for calling me Shirley though. Chase me.