Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:35:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Urgent help required

Started by The Masked Unit, December 15, 2016, 05:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Masked Unit

Male sought in Chesterfield area to double over and splay anus. 3 days work, £7.98 per hour, light lunch provided.

pancreas

Quincey

Quote from: The Masked Unit on December 15, 2016, 05:10:42 PM
Male sought in Chesterfield area to double over and splay anus. 3 days work, £7.98 per hour, light lunch provided.

More than I'm paid now. Lunch included? Sign me up. Any type of anus preferred?

Rocket Surgery

Are we talking regular 8-hour shifts, or round the clock splaying?

Any chance of a heavier lunch, or might that affect performance?

poo

Want my a-hole and balls snogged ASAP. Basically want someone to set up camp on my ringpice and no man's land for a whole weekend.

thraxx

Will you accept job share or disabled applicants? Got quite a few mates interested.

The Masked Unit

The position I'm in I'll accept anyone, although my client was quite specific in that it has to be a mousey haired 46 year old, ideally with experience in the construction sector. 

Glebe

I'll tickle your fancy for 56p. Okay, 44p - your a tough customer![nb]Hello, sailor![/nb]

KennyMonster

Quote from: The Masked Unit on December 15, 2016, 05:10:42 PM

Sorry, no can do, I'm not very good at cryptic crosswords.

Perhaps male could also refer to 'mail' i.e. Postman Pat

The clue could perhaps refer to what he gets up to with Mrs Goggins after his shift has ended?

The Masked Unit

Panic over, Uncle Ian's said he'll do it. Thanks anyway.

Glebe

Quote from: The Masked Unit on December 16, 2016, 11:59:58 AMPanic over, Uncle Ian's said he'll do it.

Uncle Ian's what?

This is all getting more sinister and sleazy by the hour.