Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:07:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stardew Valley

Started by Shay Chaise, December 18, 2016, 04:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shay Chaise

This just came out on PS4. Looks very charming and supposed to have a lot of things to do, and lots of charm. All made by one dude. It's a bit like Harvest Moon, or a lot like Harvest Moon, which I haven't played. It reminds me of Animal Crossing and Farmville, as games which make me remember that life is very short. It's wallpaper. I'd play it while I was having a shit possibly. Would be perfect on the 3DS. It's like a not kiddy Animal Crossing. It reminds me of Lost In Blue, a shipwrecked desert island survival game on the DS, because it feels like there's some sense of mystery to it.

Thursday

I'm too cool for these games and definitely don't have 90 hours played on Steam.

Lemming

I played it when it first came out on Steam. It's very addictive and I played it for about 6 days straight when I bought it, and the satisfaction of seeing your shite farm gradually improve into a money-making masterpiece is fun, but at the end of it all I was left with the gnawing feeling that I'd just wasted 6 real life days doing absolutely fucking nothing, especially since I've already played Harvest Moon.

kittens

ARGH FUCK

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,52704.msg2773372.html#msg2773372

TOO LATE TURD BRAIN
KITS BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH YET AGAIN
back of the fucking net yes lads get in i'm the number one mother fucker i'm boss bitch i'm the fucking queen of doing threads first, suck it turds