Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:02:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Confessional

Started by thomasina, February 17, 2004, 08:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermschneid Mehearties

Actually, I think if most of my friends realised I liked Aphex Twin (or more accurately, realised what it sounds like) they'd probably disown me.

Windowlicker, to Xtal, to Rhubarb. Come on guys. I'm normal aren't I, Aren't I?

Timmay

Dance music, Stella, clubbing and lapdancing clubs. Just sign me up to chavscum now.

Vermschneid Mehearties

As long as you don't pronounce it "Steller Artoys" then you're safe. Chavs round my parts do. I wish there were some police in my town.

Lord Spong

I think that 'White Flag' by Dido is a great song, and was glad when it won Best Single at the Brits.  There, I said it.

23 Daves

I actually fancy Kate Thornton.

And while we're on the subject of things I shouldn't like, I actually also think that a lot of the output of Girls Aloud has actually been damn good pop music.

bespoke

Watching the 'i'm a celeb' live feed on itv2. Especially the text messages. Quite why anyone would bother with 'jordan is fit' or 'jonny 2 win' considering that was every other message is quite odd, unless it's a time delay.
Equivalent to watching the mad at Bedlam and public floggings for entertainment, so it has an authenticity and a heritage, like the music Paul Weller likes.

ziggy starbucks

I used to really like My Parents Are Aliens until they put a laughter track on it.

Christina Aquilera(?)'s Beautiful is a lovely song.

A Passing Turk Slipper

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"fairly odd parents
Fucking right! This is a class cartoon, it's actually really funny in some episodes and I'm not saying that to seem 'crazy.'

Purple Tentacle

I just cracked the Administrator's password at work because I want to install software.

Not so much a confession as a boast, as I now feel like Dan Ackroyd in Sneakers and have to tell somebody.

Marcus Or Relius

I'm Purple Tentacle's administrator at work and I've just cracked Marcus Or Relius' password to inform Mr Tentacle that when he arrives at work tomorrow, I want to see him in my office for a right good telling off.

Capuchin

I'm sure you've got his home number, why wait?
;)

thomasina

Quote from: "Lord Spong"I think that 'White Flag' by Dido is a great song, and was glad when it won Best Single at the Brits.  There, I said it.

I have to confess to really liking that song too

Hairy Chin

thomasina

Quote from: "Des Nilsen"

Actually, not many people seem to know of Dennis 'Des' Nilsen despite the crimes he comitted, perhaps it's because his victims were male and he seemed not to know why he did it himself.
He seems to have faded into the woodwork; doesn't fit the 'popular' serial killer cliché of a ravening woman-hater.
I think Crippen noticed on the Novogate board, he also references a killer I'm sure.

-

If there was a 'Favourite serial killer' thread, Dennis would get my vote.  He just comes over as a gentle, introspective soul who unfortunately had to kill people.  I especially liked his disgust at the way the tabloids expressed more repulsion at the way that he disposed of the bodies than at the murders themselves.  
Incidentally, I noticed that Harold Shipman was recently described as Britain's 'worst' serial killer.  When Dennis held the title, he was always described as the most prolific.

Still Not George

Quote from: "thomasina"Incidentally, I noticed that Harold Shipman was recently described as Britain's 'worst' serial killer.  When Dennis held the title, he was always described as the most prolific.

I can't really see Shipman as being the 'worst' serial killer. He always struck me as terribly efficient...

Dr. Gizmonic

I have writeen a love letter to Simon Heffer asking him to make me a man.

thomasina

Quote from: "Still Not George"I can't really see Shipman as being the 'worst' serial killer. He always struck me as terribly efficient...
exactly.  If he's the worst, just think how much damage a really good one could have done.

Incredible Monkey Doctor

I have two T'Pau albums, and still listen to them occasionally.

imitationleather

Quote from: "thomasina"
Quote from: "Lord Spong"I think that 'White Flag' by Dido is a great song, and was glad when it won Best Single at the Brits.  There, I said it.

I have to confess to really liking that song too

And they say paedophiles are sick...

thomasina

Quote from: "imitationleather"

And they say paedophiles are sick...

How is your keyboard?  Does it smell nice?  Mmmmm.  Now tickle the puppy's ears, little boy.

Shipping

I fancy the girl in the 'Heat' magazine advert to the left, with the glasses and big nose (in the ads that come on in-between that new Channel 5 reality show).

Is that obscure enough?