Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,468
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:08:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Racist equipment

Started by Alberon, January 06, 2017, 11:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alberon

Now much has been done over the years to target and reduce racist behaviour in people, not that it seems to be that successful at the moment. But nothing has been done to stop downright racist equipment pushing their Aryian agendas over the years.

You would think a simple device for measuring current and voltages would be above peddling this sort of hate message, but you would be wrong. Produced until as recently as 2008 I give you the Avometer Mk 8

It is no wonder that racism has been so hard to stamp out when devices like this have been slipping into our workshops, laboratories and bedrooms unnoticed. I only became aware of this one when I accidentally saw the cover of the manual for it upside down once. I believe this is just the tip of the iceberg. This Hitler-worshipping Avometer cannot be alone.

Glebe

This may require another, Gilbert Ratchet-style device to test if it works... perhaps a kind of 'puppet-robot' Bernard Manning constructed out of some old, discarded wheeltappers and shunters. With a click of the on switch, the fat, mechanical Northerner starts spewing xenophobic, unfunny bile. If the needle on Alberon's proposed device moves into the red, then Hey Presto! - it works!

Tikwid

Also for sale: "All lives ladder", 3.0m, used, £20

HupHupHup

Sold out pretty quickly I seem to remember.

Glebe

The latest device also features a doohickey that can 'fix' the racism, as the results of one case below show. Two of these men later went on to father a child with this woman. The other one is a homosexual.