Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:10:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Obvious things you've only just realised (2017 THREAD)

Started by Stoneage Dinosaurs, January 12, 2017, 10:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gib

to be or not to be etc is a man talking about topping himself (i think)

obligatory addendum to say i do not, and have never felt like doing that, and if you are then bloody well stop it

steve98

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on December 31, 2017, 11:41:58 PM
Oily cuts. Olympian ripped. Wet nab. Discuss.

Is this still about Texaco foreskins?... I don't know how to reply so here's my recipe for Pulled Texaco Foreskin-Calamari Rings.

Toss a handful of shoplifted Texaco foreskins in flour and fry in Texaco premium oil until  tender.
Pull.
Add some tentacles and drizzle with more oil.
Serve.

Chairman Bodog

Chilean tentacles or Peruvian? That might as well be a pamphlet it's so brief.

Icehaven

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on December 31, 2017, 11:27:11 PM
How does it work when a country has different time zones? When you cross the time zone line or the meridian line or whatever it's called, do you have to put your watch back/ forward an hour? What if the line's at the end of your street?

Dunno, but the potential excuses for being late for work are definitely there somewhere. "I'm sorry again Mr. Warrilove but you see it's still only 7.30 on my street..."

Steven

Chairman Bodog is a drug-sozzled Edgelord but seems to be able to spell everything correctly with nary a misstype to his name. I imagine he's playing a character and is wearing a top-hat, monacle and sipping Licorice tea during every post.

Chairman Bodog

I just know how to spell when I'm high. You ever been high, Stevie?

Steven

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on January 01, 2018, 12:47:32 AM
I just know how to spell when I'm high. You ever been high, Stevie?

Well I misspelled monocle in the above post.. I was educated in fluent Welsh though so give me a break. Yes, weed, speed, ketamine, amphetamines, shrooms, coke, nutmeg, though the worst was smoking skunk through a bong filled with tequila, that was like doing shrooms in of itself but with a more sickly headrush from the vapours. Would not recommend. Plus a bunch of prescription shite, valium and the like, though there was a sleeping tablet called Sonata I wish I could get hold of again, that was great a proper hypnotic but try getting hold of it.

Oh and I do drink licorice tea now.

Chairman Bodog

Rocket Surgery

The origin of Shoulders?-Stomach!'s name.

Off to boil myself in lead now.

Best of luck with that new year.

Twit 2

Quote from: Rocket Surgery on January 01, 2018, 01:25:39 AM
The origin of Shoulders?-Stomach!'s name.

Do tell! I am not very comedy-literate and assumed it was lolrandom.

Rocket Surgery

It's in here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lhJ3YJkfcg

All of it is good so I'd encourage you to watch the lot of it. I thought I knew it all but it caught me off-guard.

Morris = the onion of comedy.

Twit 2

Quote from: Rocket Surgery on January 01, 2018, 01:35:27 AM
It's in here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lhJ3YJkfcg

All of it is good so I'd encourage you to watch the lot of it. I thought I knew it all but it caught me off-guard.

Morris = the onion of comedy.

Ah, ok, I have seen BE obviously, but that's quite a small throwaway bit in the grand scheme of things. SORRY!

George White

All TV shows are spinoffs from Stooky Bill.
All BBC TV shows are spinoffs from 2LO.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Replies From View

Hobo With A Shit Pun

This thread, if it ever does go out at all, goes out on a high, having demonstrated its own subject:

I'd never heard of Phimosis till it was posted here. Not a revelation that stands up there with the "no, you should be able to pull it back" revelation the doctor gave me, but I live and learn.

zomgmouse

Quote from: icehaven on December 31, 2017, 11:03:52 AM
Australia has several time zones. I genuinely had no idea despite being;
1. Aware it's a large country.
2. Aware most large countries have different time zones.
3. Australian.

Not only that but some of our time zones differ by half an hour. HALF A FLUBADUBBING FUCKING HOUR. Sake.

Also I had no idea you were Australian!

Isnt Anything

Nepal is GMT + 5¾. I mean WHY ?! Half an hour i can just about understand but 45 mins ....

Quote from: zomgmouse on January 11, 2018, 04:32:47 AM
Not only that but some of our time zones differ by half an hour. HALF A FLUBADUBBING FUCKING HOUR. Sake.

Also I had no idea you were Australian!
I am currently in Australia. Despite knowing it already, it's struck me that it really is very big. Tomorrow I'm driving from Melbourne to Wilson's Promontory. I looked at the route on Google maps then zoomed out to realise what an insignificant part of the country we're covering...

zomgmouse

Quote from: sick as a pike on January 11, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
I am currently in Australia. Despite knowing it already, it's struck me that it really is very big. Tomorrow I'm driving from Melbourne to Wilson's Promontory. I looked at the route on Google maps then zoomed out to realise what an insignificant part of the country we're covering...

If you're still going to be around Melbourne at all give us a shout, a mini CaB meet would not go amiss!

This big ongoing Marvel movie story series will never, ever end. It will be like James Bond.