Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:21:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dangerous Game (Starring Calum Best, Darren Day and other huge stars)

Started by up_the_hampipe, January 23, 2017, 10:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

up_the_hampipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=berbsfSoNRQ

This trailer made me laugh more than The Room. Darren Day with a Russian accent. Fantastic.

thraxx

This is supposed to be a high class premiership league club I'm running here.

kidsick5000

Great credit at the end.
"Filmed on location at London Paris Essex"

Noodle Lizard

Is that real?!

"I've worked so hard for this moment and nothing I'm gonna do to mess it up."

Messed it up!

dr beat

Phil_A

Fuck me, this is approaching Killer Bitch[nb]which of course also starred acting powerhouse Alex Reid[/nb] levels of incompetence.

Who are these films made for? Is there an audience that's so undiscriminating they'll splurge out on anything that sounds like ESSEX TWATZ VII: RISE OF THE FUCKHEADS regardless of quality?

dr beat

Out June 2017.  Could be a CaB meet opportunity...if its possible to find somewhere actually showing it.

Noodle Lizard

Will it break Run For Your Wife's stellar 602 quid opening weekend?

Noodle Lizard

Why do these films always have such a hard time replicating a proper news broadcast?  Surely one of the easiest things to emulate!

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on January 24, 2017, 11:04:15 PM
Why do these films always have such a hard time replicating a proper news broadcast?  Surely one of the easiest things to emulate!

I know. Media studies students do a better job.

Steven

I thought the News compositing looked especially bad too, but also.. there's the hand intertwining hand on the bed in a love-scene thing that's just cliched as can be. It's like the people pitching this thought "Roight, we wanna heist movie, they're pop-lar, right? Proper cockney Shane Ritchie stuff. What can we do to make these even more mardy? Fackin' Premier League Footballer dunnit, dunnee? WOOAARGH!"

Mobius

Aren't these movies all some sort of tax con or something? Everyone makes out pretty well despite them being dogshit or something. I read an article once.

kidsick5000

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on January 24, 2017, 11:04:15 PM

Don't be so quick to judge. It could be that she's being held hostage (in the film or real life) in which case she's perfect.

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: kidsick5000 on January 25, 2017, 04:41:54 AM
Don't be so quick to judge. It could be that she's being held hostage (in the film or real life) in which case she's perfect.

She's a different colour to nature!

Lost Oliver

Steven

Quote from: Lost Oliver on January 26, 2017, 07:28:59 PM
CaB meet for this please.

I'm sure that would work in an auditorium where all their LEGEND GARY'S come home to roost.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on January 24, 2017, 10:45:58 PM
Will it break Run For Your Wife's stellar 602 quid opening weekend?

I genuinely enjoyed Run For Your Wife. It's a terrible movie, obviously, but the amount of celebrity cameos from mostly forgotten sitcom stars made me grin a lot throughout.