Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:02:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Voyage of Time Director's Cut

Started by Sam, February 01, 2017, 05:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

Quote from: http://www.variety.comIn a strange turn of events, notoriously reclusive director Terrence Malick has released his long-gestated epic about time and creation in an economical 1 minute cut.

Exclusive! View the film here!

''To be blunt, I'd run out of ideas,'' sighed the auteur, 37, as he adjusted his wrist bands and drew on a hand-rolled cigarette. ''I could stretch it out but I realised that a girl twirling about, light being trapped between foregrounded hands, coupla shadows and some nice shiny glass...and Bob's yer uncle,'' he chuckled, waving his hands. ''I got hung up on going for the universal, so I've called this one Galaxy, cos that's smaller h'int'it? But I wanted me some religion in there so I've called it Samson Galaxy''. It is reported that Tom Hardy recorded 678 hours of dialogue, which were the first to go in a 13 month edit. The complete film is available on YouTube. All profits will go to T Malick Enterprises.

I wasn't aware that Lubezki was willing to prostitute his genius in that way. Oh well.