Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:22:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Space Cunts

Started by madhair60, February 06, 2017, 10:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

madhair60

Huge change of direction

All the stories will be about Liz's bionic arm now

madhair60

Here's the last two Wimblewrong entries, meant to do a "proper" Space Cunts tonight but absolutely frazzled so I'm just on PS4 instead.

Could you see your way to posting the uncensored version please. Just for the historical record books, ahem.

Rocket Surgery

Links to the relevant Wimblewrong threads so you can see the context for madhair's silliness:

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,67858.0.html
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,68046.0.html*
https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,68214.0.html

nagsworth kind of had a point that the popularity of SC gave his opponent an advantage, but

a) it's given us some of my favourite Space Cunts so far, and
b) he won the round anyway!

oh, and c) it's not like it actually fucking matters.

*not really Space Cunts but included for completeness.

ZoyzaSorris

Fucking hell how have I only just discovered Space Cunts. I can add myself to the list of people who would def want a proper release of these to add to the fantasy CaB toilet book collection alongside 'The comprehensive Pjilstart & Poo', 'The Best of Desolation' and 'Legend Gary - a warning from history'.

Spoon of Ploff

Space Cunts merch now available at all good stockists.

ZoyzaSorris

Yes I assumed that T was something to do with Madhair but didnt know the deets. Very nice.

madhair60

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on July 30, 2018, 09:14:42 AM
Fucking hell how have I only just discovered Space Cunts. I can add myself to the list of people who would def want a proper release of these to add to the fantasy CaB toilet book collection alongside 'The comprehensive Pjilstart & Poo', 'The Best of Desolation' and 'Legend Gary - a warning from history'.

If I knew how to format them for a book I would absolutely do this. If anyone can help please PM me.

pancreas

Send them in a few to some publishers that deal with comics/graphic novels. Faber and Faber published Ricky Gervais's flanimals; maybe they'd like to do something that wasn't entirely evil.

You never know.

pancreas

Paul Calf

Was there a Space Cunts digital download?

madhair60

Quote from: Paul Calf on August 05, 2018, 08:09:39 PM
Was there a Space Cunts digital download?

Sorry. No.

I'm loathe to mention it but if this book or whatever actually comes to pass, you will be able to click a certain extant thing on my posts and begin your journey to find it. But that's all I'll say because self-promotion, etc. More Space Cunts soon I hope.

madhair60

Space Cunts XIV soon, here's first three panels. Dunno when it'll be done.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

When's Race Cunts

I want that next

Spoon of Ploff

Wait.. so my Space Cunts T Shirt doesn't show the actual Space Cunts... just some alt universe Space Cunts?

Oh.. crud.

madhair60

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on March 09, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
I'm hoping this is evil Liz and Kev from the mirror universe

Spoon of Ploff

See. What happened there was... when I typed 'that is awesome'

It got changed to 'Oh Crud'

Most unexplainable.

Spoon of Ploff

Actually. What really happened was i didn't realize that Zil and Nivek is just Kevin and Liz in reverse.

You have got to laugh haven't you.

Replies From View

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 14, 2018, 09:25:51 AM
Actually. What really happened was i didn't realize that Zil and Nivek is just Kevin and Liz in reverse.

You have got to laugh haven't you.

STNUC ECAPS

Spoon of Ploff

bit late reaction, but, whatever: