Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:48:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Fair dos...

Started by poo, February 15, 2017, 06:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

...that's a tidy anus you got there"

Howj Begg

No, fair play, that anus has been thoroughly washed, probably with a flannel. Kudos, sir.

Bhazor

"Its brand new, my last one fell down a crack."

biggytitbo

And Su Barker's response was?

Howj Begg

No come on mate, all joking aside, that's a good looking fundament you've got there. You've got it spick and span and up to date. All the latest mod cons on that hindgut.  No come on, we like a laugh and a joke, but fair play mate, that rectum is fully operational. Now, will it be the Clownpuncher 3000 or the Wee Jimmy Krankie Catapult Stinger F1?

biggytitbo

There's nothing finer than a clean bottom imho.

jobotic

Tell you what mate - when you're finished you wanna clean mine? Only joking with you - seriously though, that looks good. You use wax to get that shine?

Noodle Lizard

The first words of Clowne.

Glebe

Quote from: poo on February 15, 2017, 06:01:14 PM...that's a tidy anus you got there"

"Thank you, Ma'am!"

And that's all from this year's Royal Variety Performance!

hamfist

At the end of the day though it all needs to be tied up neat and poked with a sudocrem covered finger. When all's said and done to be fair you go up to the first knuckle and see how the land lies. With a fair wind you can go to another knuckle and by the by you'll be fisting at the end of the day though. Fisting.

Bhazor

Quote from: poo on February 15, 2017, 06:01:14 PM
...that's a tidy anus you got there"

Be a shame if something... happened to it.

the midnight watch baboon

Howard Hughes had a Sparse Arse, a Spruce Bruce and et cetera.