Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:16:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Film?

Started by Bobloblawslawbomb, February 19, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clownbaby

Thomas

I sometimes search his name on The Twitters, but it's mainly people quoting Brass Eye and reporting that they've seen him striding around Brixton looking tall (and, on a few occasions, that he's been spotted hanging out with Kate Bush - cool, and not an automatic endorsement by Morris of Theresa May, before anybody panics).

Nowt bout film though. There's a well-populated cast and crew list on IMDB; glean what little from it you might.

VelourSpirit

I wonder if it'll get any sort of mainstream success like Four Lions - I remember people were quoting the trailer at school a lot when that came out. Would have thought we'd have at least heard the name of this new one by now. Intriguing though, it's got Americans in it!

Thomas

I suspect Morris likes to keep lids tightly on projects until he's perfectly satisfied with them.

Remember that unheard radio thing he produced with Noel Fielding? It was supposed to be broadcast on Radio 6 a few years ago after about a decade of work, only to be withdrawn at the last minute. This new film's secrecy is quite impressive considering that Famous Celebrity Anna Kendrick is the star.

Salty_fries

Working title for the film is "The Day Shall Come", according to Popbitch. (Take with a pinch of salt etc...)

a duncandisorderly

is morris actually in the flick, anyone know? an old school-mate of mine was his body-double on TDT/BE, so it's just possible he may know summat.

Clownbaby

I'm trying to think of moments now in TDT and BE where you can possibly spot it's a body double

Shaky

And I'm trying to think why Morris would confide in his body double from over 20 years ago.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth