Clownbaby

• Megabytes per second must be in the billions
Re: Film?
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2018, 03:09:44 PM »

Thomas

• well they do all sixteen dances.
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2018, 09:36:13 PM »
I sometimes search his name on The Twitters, but it's mainly people quoting Brass Eye and reporting that they've seen him striding around Brixton looking tall (and, on a few occasions, that he's been spotted hanging out with Kate Bush - cool, and not an automatic endorsement by Morris of Theresa May, before anybody panics).

Nowt bout film though. There's a well-populated cast and crew list on IMDB; glean what little from it you might.

TwinPeaks

• didn't choose a very distinctive username did i
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2018, 11:13:39 PM »
I wonder if it'll get any sort of mainstream success like Four Lions - I remember people were quoting the trailer at school a lot when that came out. Would have thought we'd have at least heard the name of this new one by now. Intriguing though, it's got Americans in it!

Thomas

• well they do all sixteen dances.
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2018, 12:41:40 PM »
I suspect Morris likes to keep lids tightly on projects until he's perfectly satisfied with them.

Remember that unheard radio thing he produced with Noel Fielding? It was supposed to be broadcast on Radio 6 a few years ago after about a decade of work, only to be withdrawn at the last minute. This new film's secrecy is quite impressive considering that Famous Celebrity Anna Kendrick is the star.