Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:58:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

gonna take you for a ride gonna take you for a ride gonna take you for a ride

Started by Barry Admin, March 15, 2017, 05:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

Most irritating/catchy music since Third Strike.

Any of you pick up Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 now it's been rereleased? I couldn't resist it, and it looks fucking wicked running at 60fps on the Xbone. I just keep thinking how I'd have shit my pants if you'd shown this set-up to me while I was hanging around arcades playing the other games as a kid.

Some irritating choices though - no tutorial is ridiculous, and there are some really irritating things that should have been updated. Just little things though, such as not being able to go directly to the mission commands with one button, not being able to tag moves, the command lists not reversing when you're facing the other direction on screen etc.

Still a blast though.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I have second game on the PS2. I probably spent about a third of my time at university playing that. Team Green[nb]that's Hulk, Shuma Gorath and Amingo[/nb] FTW!

How does the newer one stack up? I played Street Fighter 4 and that was really really good.