Author Topic: Stewart Lee - Content Provider  (Read 55466 times)

Re: Stewart Lee - Content Provider
« Reply #420 on: January 27, 2019, 02:35:53 PM »
Colonel Sanders etc...

Glebe

• So here we are, then.
« Reply #421 on: February 20, 2019, 01:42:24 PM »
Belated thanks for posting that interview btw Kits, 'tis a good watch/listen. Interesting about Bill Oddie being edited on Buzzcocks...

up_the_hampipe

• Crowd appeaser
« Reply #422 on: February 20, 2019, 01:57:10 PM »
Belated thanks for posting that interview btw Kits, 'tis a good watch/listen. Interesting about Bill Oddie being edited on Buzzcocks...

I'm not sure he's remembering that correctly.

« Reply #423 on: February 20, 2019, 04:14:08 PM »
Is there any progress on Stew's Comic Strip type movie that he was talking about making?

« Reply #424 on: February 20, 2019, 06:14:37 PM »
I'm not sure he's remembering that correctly.

In "Memoirs of a Geezer" Jah Wobble said  they did a similar thing to him so smoke/fire ect

thenoise

• Golden Member
« Reply #425 on: February 21, 2019, 10:53:32 AM »
Do people have that kind of beard because it doesn't grow on their cheeks, or do they specifically shave it that way?

Shaving and growing a beard is a sign of too much time on your hands. Grow it out proper, Stew, then maybe you wouldn't have to repeat your material so much.

up_the_hampipe

• Crowd appeaser
« Reply #426 on: February 21, 2019, 12:13:10 PM »
In "Memoirs of a Geezer" Jah Wobble said  they did a similar thing to him so smoke/fire ect

Can we trust the word of Jah Wobble? I believe Sean Hughes told his side of that on Herring’s podcast.

Hey, Punk!

• Spoilt millennial child
« Reply #427 on: March 26, 2019, 03:30:39 AM »
Do people have that kind of beard because it doesn't grow on their cheeks, or do they specifically shave it that way?

I think it is likely that our Stew has a very thick and full beard. I think this is him finding something to occupy a few minutes of his life as thenoise said.
Or maybe he thinks the jawline hair is slimming? (He is quite overweight now)