Author Topic: Pokémon Go  (Read 43641 times)

Re: Pokémon Go
« Reply #870 on: May 25, 2019, 01:51:39 AM »
I’ll probably get back into POGo a bit more again over the summer. I wish I could sleep, I’m gonna be up at 8:30 to go for Lapras day, with a crazy raid group who did about 53 raids last time there was a 3 hour window. It’s in cars, tap and go style, as soon as the lobby closes and then raid proper starts, we leave and drive to the next one. I’ve got about 23 passes from my free coins, so along with the 5 free ones, I hope I get a few shiny Lapras. We’ve also got Machamp, Rock and Electric teams ready so we can take the Lapras down as quick as possible, depending on what type of weather boost there is. It’s like a military operation with these guys, I love em.

Good shiny luck to you all if you’re raiding.

Cloud

• Elon who?
« Reply #871 on: May 25, 2019, 02:03:32 AM »
Yo Horsefat

Another attempt to shout up before I open a gift and we become besties!

« Reply #872 on: May 25, 2019, 04:08:46 PM »
Hi Cloud. Yeah, let me know when you plan to open the gift and I'll get an egg on. Appreciate the heads up.

Cloud

• Elon who?
« Reply #873 on: May 25, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »
Let's see if we can coordinate lurking the forum in order to coordinate gift opening :D

I'll start with saying 22:00 which may be a bit sudden but won't open unless you confirm on here
Will set a couple of reminders and see how it goes

Try for 16:00 Sunday?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 10:00:31 PM by Cloud »

« Reply #874 on: May 26, 2019, 02:44:09 AM »
I’ll probably get back into POGo a bit more again over the summer. I wish I could sleep, I’m gonna be up at 8:30 to go for Lapras day, with a crazy raid group who did about 53 raids last time there was a 3 hour window. It’s in cars, tap and go style, as soon as the lobby closes and then raid proper starts, we leave and drive to the next one. I’ve got about 23 passes from my free coins, so along with the 5 free ones, I hope I get a few shiny Lapras. We’ve also got Machamp, Rock and Electric teams ready so we can take the Lapras down as quick as possible, depending on what type of weather boost there is. It’s like a military operation with these guys, I love em.

Good shiny luck to you all if you’re raiding.

need to get into a group, rocked up to do a raid solo, saw 23000 CP, spun the disc and left. not a hope.

worked out i can generally handle anything up to 15000, at a push. unfortunately limits me to one and two star raids, which are not very common anyway.

« Reply #875 on: May 26, 2019, 11:39:23 AM »
You should be able to solo three star raids too. They’re all soloable with the right counters powered up - with the single exception of Shuckle. Can’t fuckle with Shuckle. Working upto doing Machamp raids sole is one of the best parts of the game.

Anyway we got 46 done yesterday, I did about 27, didn’t spend a penny, all passes bought with gym coins. Got two shinies, and a couple of 98 and 96 IV ones. Great day, intense, I didn’t know I’d be raiding for someone else again as well, I didn’t want to :-( but he gave me a lift for this and Gengar day so I’m happy to help out. Also played a bit of Ingress at the same time, hahaha. Was exhausted afterwards.

He also made a LAMINATED route for the three drivers, it also has a CP/IV chart on it.  I kept it as a souvenir, I’ll put a pic up. Next time they are going to rehearse the drivers beforehand to try and hit 50. Gengar Day was 42 or 44, but upto 46 now with a route change.

« Reply #876 on: May 26, 2019, 02:34:17 PM »
Let's see if we can coordinate lurking the forum in order to coordinate gift opening :D

I'll start with saying 22:00 which may be a bit sudden but won't open unless you confirm on here
Will set a couple of reminders and see how it goes

Try for 16:00 Sunday?

Sorry, I absolutely suck at this.
Yup, 16:00 is perfect.
Thanks again!

Cloud

• Elon who?
« Reply #877 on: May 26, 2019, 03:20:20 PM »
Sorry, I absolutely suck at this.
Yup, 16:00 is perfect.
Thanks again!

Haha all fine, usually behind on the forums myself

I'll set an alarm for 4 and open at 4:03

« Reply #878 on: May 27, 2019, 12:16:22 AM »
I've been getting into pokego and have got a research thing to make 3 friends, because I am a typical forum dweller I have no irl friends who play,  if anyone feels like helping out my code is  6902 9902 1574

« Reply #879 on: May 27, 2019, 02:27:41 AM »
You should be able to solo three star raids too. They’re all soloable with the right counters powered up - with the single exception of Shuckle. Can’t fuckle with Shuckle. Working upto doing Machamp raids sole is one of the best parts of the game.

Anyway we got 46 done yesterday, I did about 27, didn’t spend a penny, all passes bought with gym coins. Got two shinies, and a couple of 98 and 96 IV ones. Great day, intense, I didn’t know I’d be raiding for someone else again as well, I didn’t want to :-( but he gave me a lift for this and Gengar day so I’m happy to help out. Also played a bit of Ingress at the same time, hahaha. Was exhausted afterwards.

He also made a LAMINATED route for the three drivers, it also has a CP/IV chart on it.  I kept it as a souvenir, I’ll put a pic up. Next time they are going to rehearse the drivers beforehand to try and hit 50. Gengar Day was 42 or 44, but upto 46 now with a route change.

slowly grinding my way up to getting good enough mons for serious raids, still only on 32 so have a ways to go.

there’s a crew that sound like your lot around here. flying around in cars, hitting every gym on our side of town, running from raid to raid. one of them has his twitch stream displayed very prominently with several stickers on his vehicle.  very irritating since i often can’t keep my guys in gyms for more than a few hours as a result.

two new gyms went up near my house in the last couple of days, dropped a pokémon off at one, 3500 cp dragonite, srs biznes. lasted about half an hour before they noticed and mulched him. maybe i’m just used to small town pokémon go and you big city folks are used to the competitive stuff but i’m lazy. anyway, got my revenge this morning and planted a snorlax who lasted a more respectable 8 hours.