Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:12:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

mp3 bollocks

Started by StuartGranger, November 29, 2004, 10:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuartGranger

I know this may cause a fuss, but I got a new mic today, and just did this quickly, the content aint great, but the quality is pretty good, like i say, the content aint great.

What the hell, here's me;

www.dekionplexis.com/Dekionplexis_Shepherd.mp3

Like I say, if this causes a fuss, I won't post any more.

burpmitosis

Dripping problem.
hehehe

You sound a bit like Kevin Eldon on Resonance FM.

StuartGranger

Cambrian Times

Quote"Cubed to the power of Christ"

This made me laugh. Well done.

Nearly Annually

Ineffably poor. How old are you mister Plexis? I'm sure we all have tapes and VHSs of ourselves doing this kind of thing at 18. Except for a couple of inexcusably cool young Verbwhores perhaps.

Neil

FFS why do you keep have to telling people who you are?  What am I meant to do when that happens you twat?

StuartGranger

Shit.

Sorry matey, I like ya Neil, I always liked ya, best bartender in the whole of Portland, Maine, or Portland, Oregon for that matter.

But being serious, ermm, I uploaded them to my website, it would be silly to create some new webspace, re-name the files to some gibberish, just to hide my pointless  identity.

And to honest, most people ignore most things I do, and those that do know it's me, are fairly indifferent. So it really isn't a problem.

But I see your point, well, the cat's oot the bag now, like I say, if it causes a fuss, I shall leave through the back door, to be honest, and you may find this hard to believe, I don't enjoy the fuss and bother. Most things I do just seem to piss some folks off, ....for some bizarre reason.

Maybe they're envious of my bravery, and the fact I really don't care what people think of my 'art'. This steams from my complicated upbringing, I am probably the most tolerant person the planet, if I find something offensive or I think someone is a moron, I simply ignore them/it. Some folks just enjoy long and pointless arguments over the internet, I am not one of them.

So, to answer your question Senor, you don't really need to do anything, this aint life or death.

If I live to be a million I will never undersatnd the fuss I always cause.

Neil

Quote from: "StuartGranger"But being serious, ermm, I uploaded them to my website, it would be silly to create some new webspace, re-name the files to some gibberish, just to hide my pointless  identity.

No it wouldn't, you've managed to stick around here for a while without sticking your website addy in your profile and generally giving the game away.  And now you've blown that.

QuoteSo, to answer your question Senor, you don't really need to do anything, this aint life or death.

If I live to be a million I will never undersatnd the fuss I always cause.

The problem is you have and do cause a fuss though, Dekion.  There are two main issues here, firstly once a certain group of people find out you're back they are likely to start up their "get rid of Dekion" campaign again.  By letting the cat out of the bag you give the impression that you crave such attention.  Secondly, we went through an extremely long and annoying process before banning you, and if you keep coming back and making it apparent that you have done so then that was all for nothing.

I mean what did I tell you in those PM's?  And yet here we are, with you once again having to tell everyone it's you.

Well, I don't know what to do now, I've enough on my plate with regards this sodding website as it is to be honest.  At least you seem to be trying to fit in a bit better these days, but then there's still this compulsion to let people know it's you...

StuartGranger

Christ's sake, surely no one is sad enough to care about what I do?

Let's just stop talking about me, and no one will notice or care...?

Why can't we all just get along?

So, ya saying, you would have preferred if I HAD uploaded those mp3's to some other webspace,...ah, right.....what can I say, I just didn't think of that.

Yes, I'm serious.

Look, honestly, no one's bothered, really, ask around.

EDIT: Also, somehow, some peeps had guessed it was me when I wrote something while a bit drunk, i did delete it, but it was kinda too late....arse

what say we just delete this whole thread, QUICK!

Gandhi

Quote from: "StuartGranger"But being serious, ermm, I uploaded them to my website, it would be silly to create some new webspace, re-name the files to some gibberish, just to hide my pointless  identity.

Posting {url=www.dekion.com/hilarity.mp3}My hilarious mp3{/url} with '{ }' replaced with '[ ]', enables you to hide the host address.