Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:23:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Thor: Ragnarok

Started by Swoz_MK, April 10, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mothman

EFB

The missing one is the soul stone. I reckon Heimdall has it.

Kelvin

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Bobby Byrd knows who has it.

surreal

New trailer from ComicCon, looks like a load of fun - and that final shot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue80QwXMRHg

Definitely going for the Guardians vibe, and seem to be succeeding

machotrouts

Quote from: Kelvin on April 14, 2017, 10:20:54 PM
No, I think it's an interesting discussion, Mister Six. I just feel like the over-riding fact is that Batman sells

ROBIN LAID AN EEEEGG

newbridge

That's a fantastic poster. I'm really looking forward to this, given that Thor and Hulk are already the most enjoyable Marvel characters, and given that Taika Waititi is fantastic. If they're going for a Guardians vibe it will probably help that this is directed by an actual funny comedian.

Great seeing the child-protective-services woman from Hunt for the Wilderpeople in the trailer next to Jeff Goldblum, around 1:33.

Glebe

Yeah, looks like they're going for a fun vibe with this, but enjoyed the first trailer more, to be honest. And yes, that new poster is fabulous.

Oh yeah, and that's the chattiest Hulk's ever been...

mothman

My eldest transferred her allegiance from Hemsworth to Hiddleston with quite unseemly haste.

Glebe

Some SDCC Marvel updates:

First concept art of Brie Larson as #CaptainMarvel who will face the Skrulls in a 90s set film.

Ant-Man And Wasp Just Added Some Huge Names To Its Cast.

Catwoman joining Bats in the MCU! Also, no surprize to hear that the Infinity War reel got a great response, but good to hear that new Black Panther footage apparently got a standing ovation.

I'm not convinced by some of the more Conchords-esque dialogue (Thor saying, "I lost my hammer, like yesterday" sounds particularly wrong) but otherwise this looks Hela cool.

I'm surprised by how little Loki has featured in the marketing so far. No sign of Anthony Hopkins' Odin, either.

Glebe

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on July 23, 2017, 09:10:56 PMI'm surprised by how little Loki has featured in the marketing so far. No sign of Anthony Hopkins' Odin, either.

Yeah, it's funny, he's on that cool poster, but nowhere to be seen in trailers thus far.

Oh btw, apparently the footage of Infinity War shown at SDCC has leaked online, going to avoid it and see if a proper-quality official version appears.

Hemulen

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on July 23, 2017, 09:10:56 PM
I'm not convinced by some of the more Conchords-esque dialogue (Thor saying, "I lost my hammer, like yesterday" sounds particularly wrong) but otherwise this looks Hela cool.

Yeah, that struck an odd chord with me on first viewing as well. Easy enough to explain away as a result of him spending lots of time around humans, but hopefully it's just the odd bit of modern speech here and there in amongst the usual cod-Shakespearean patter.

Gwen Taylor on ITV

Quote from: Glebe on July 23, 2017, 10:36:57 PM
Yeah, it's funny, he's on that cool poster, but nowhere to be seen in trailers thus far.

Oh btw, apparently the footage of Infinity War shown at SDCC has leaked online, going to avoid it and see if a proper-quality official version appears.

He's in the trailers and says words.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Glebe on July 23, 2017, 03:56:28 PM
Oh yeah, and that's the chattiest Hulk's ever been...

It looks great, Hela is spot on, and a talking Hulk makes Dr Rock very happy. They should've been having him do Hulk-talk long ago, otherwise he just a mindless rage-monster, Hulk has a personality and I hope it's captured in this.

Glebe

Glebe

newbridge

They are marketing this very well, first superhero movie I'm actively looking forward to.

That's not teal! What are they playing at?

mothman

Imagine if lime green and cherry red were the new teal and orange.

Either way, it needs a dash of bitters and vodka adding.

mothman

Glebe

Quote from: mothman on August 13, 2017, 10:31:22 PMImagine if lime green and cherry red were the new teal and orange.

Wait 'til Shoulders hears about this...

mothman

He'll write a letter. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

Glebe

SPOILER WARNING, there's a surprise cameo in this:

Japanese trailer.

Glebe

Gwen Taylor on ITV