Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:21:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Why Was This Thread Moved?

Started by Johnny Caramel, April 28, 2017, 06:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Caramel

... to HS ART?

URGENT: MI5 Are A Load of Fucking Peadophiles... They Say

When there's nothing remotely funny or artistic about the thread's subject matter?

HS ART - For: Photoshops, general creativity and "LOLRANDOM" threads.

The Masked Unit

Johnny Caramel

My style has nothing to do with the thread's subject matter. It doesn't belong down there.

Puce Moment

Indulgent whimsy always gets moved.

Even people like poo who are actually good at it have their threads moved over to HS Art.

thenoise

Quote from: [banned member] on April 28, 2017, 06:15:40 PM
When there's nothing remotely funny or artistic about the thread's subject matter?
For once we are in complete agreement.

Johnny Caramel

What's "indulgent" or "whimsey" about a culture of using drug/hypnosis/alto-suggestion driven sex to lubricate political actors, of covering up perverse activities being perpetrated right now by aristocrats and legal professionals, and about a man who carried out currency exchange and money laundering for establishment figures over the course of twenty years detailing what he came across within those spheres?

Johnny, I understand your downer on MI5 but those people  following you are just benefit fraud guys.

spamwangler

Quote from: [banned member] on April 28, 2017, 07:38:57 PM
What's "indulgent" or "whimsey" about a culture of using drug/hypnosis/alto-suggestion driven sex to lubricate political actors, of covering up perverse activities being perpetrated right now by aristocrats and legal professionals, and about a man who carried out currency exchange and money laundering for establishment figures over the course of twenty years detailing what he came across within those spheres?

I think its in the presentation: you talk to a load of strangers like you're in the middle of a conversation with them, no real context for what you're on about, and don't really add more information past that point. you then immediately berate people who aren't on board with whatever is going on in your head, none of your threads from the outside make any sense, they may be perfectly clear in your head, but we dont know what your on about half the time. explain whats on your mind more, or dont get all upset when your vague, abusive thread is read as being some sort of dirty protest and taken to the wetroom.

who are these secret paedos you speak of? details, names that sort of thing. no use getting all pumped up about it like henry rollins after a smoothie about it and expecting everyone else to follow suit, do some communication inni

also, click this:

Johnny Caramel

Nah, this was a serious thread and it's getting censored.

You wanna know what it's about, and you've got an attention span greater than two minutes, watch the videos... or, alternatively, wallow in ignorance with the majority. Just because I used trademark flare in the presentation is no grounds to censor this stuff.

Replies From View

Quote from: [banned member] on April 28, 2017, 09:03:01 PM
Nah, this was a serious thread and it's getting censored.

Nah.

Quote from: [banned member] on April 28, 2017, 09:03:01 PM
You wanna know what it's about, and you've got an attention span greater than two minutes, watch the videos... or, alternatively, wallow in ignorance with the majority. Just because I used trademark flare in the presentation is no grounds to censor this stuff.

Whoopsie.  Go and sit in the calm corner for five minutes.

Blumf

Johnny Caramel

These replies would be funny ordinarily, but that thread being moved to HS ART isn't on.

Replies From View

pancreas

I don't understand why we have to read that shit in HS Art either. If Barry doesn't want to read it here, and we don't want to read it in HS Art, isn't it clear that no-one wants to read it at all?

We few, we happy few, we band of muck-raking sewer-rats, may be interested only in

Quote from: Barry Admin on April 20, 2017, 03:57:27 PM
clowns and eggs and poo and wee and wanking and ejaculate and sticking things up your arse and dogshit and getting "gaped."

but even we have what we like to think of as standards.

Ambient Sheep

To be honest, the OP has a point.  It appears to have been a serious thread on a serious subject for once; in my mind there is little doubt that the powers-that-be do indeed have a very dodgy history around this sort of thing.  Although I hadn't got round to watching the video yet (watching vids on this machine is a pain in the arse), I was (still am) looking forward to reading any subsequent discussion with interest.

So no, I don't think the thread should have been moved, even if I seem to be very much in a minority on that one.

Unfortunately however, given the sheer amount of utter whimiscal arse-twaddle that Mr. Caramel usually shits out, it's totally understandable if Barry just glanced at it, thought "more JC whimsy bollocks", and moved it.

A lesson for you there, JC... if you want to be taken seriously occasionally, stop being a complete silly arse the rest of the time.

Barry Admin

Quote from: pancreas on April 28, 2017, 09:47:53 PM
I don't understand why we have to read that shit in HS Art either. If Barry doesn't want to read it here, and we don't want to read it in HS Art, isn't it clear that no-one wants to read it at all?

We few, we happy few, we band of muck-raking sewer-rats, may be interested only in

Quote from: Barry Admin on April 20, 2017, 03:57:27 PM
clowns and eggs and poo and wee and wanking and ejaculate and sticking things up your arse and dogshit and getting "gaped."

but even we have what we like to think of as standards.

Since when were you a spokesman? I really wish you'd get off my dick, you bitchy little cunt. Entitled loud-mouths like you have ruined this site for me.

Quote from: pancreas on December 18, 2016, 12:21:33 PM
If I might humbly express my opinion under our current regime of untrammelled free speech (all of which---no matter how racist---is good), this was not a lolrandom/creative thread and absolutely belonged in GB. Caramel's unending drivel most definitely does count as lolrandom on the other hand, but it seems our gallant leader is quite happy to have him in GB as a wasp to sting us with.

I can see the argument for moving the Choir thing here (where it will get less of the attention it needs to get contributions) but there were stronger arguments for leaving it where it was, unless you are being a Christmas grinch.

pancreas

Quote from: Barry Admin on April 28, 2017, 10:54:27 PM
Since when were you a spokesman? I really wish you'd get off my dick, you bitchy little cunt. Entitled loud-mouths like you have ruined this site for me.

I apologise.

To explain the joke: I was parodying Henry V's St Crispin day speech, with a view to creating bathos between the Shakespeare and a self-aware (obviously doomed) defence of the material in HS Art. That necessarily included the pronoun we, since that is the whole point of the joke. Having explained to you how the dynamic of teacher vs giggling children was working, I thought you would understand why I then quoted that particular response and why the whole thing made sense.

I will reply further by PM.

BlodwynPig

Racking up those apologies Panco.

checkoutgirl

He used the word "bathos" which for me is pretty good.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Barry Admin on April 28, 2017, 10:54:27 PM
I really wish you'd get off my dick, you bitchy little cunt.

That's a bit strong.

pancreas

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 29, 2017, 01:20:53 PM
Racking up those apologies Panco.

Story of my life. Prodding people until they blow up at me and then having to apologise.

I've had a lot of practice.

Quote from: checkoutgirl on April 29, 2017, 01:29:43 PM
That's a bit strong.

I've had a lot of practice of that too.

Although in this case I don't much like the metaphor. How am I suppose to have got myself on his dick in the first place? People don't just suddenly appear on your dick. Traditionally, you have to invite them onto it first. Then you'd have to be in a very particular position not to be able to remove them from your dick without begging their assistance.

touchingcloth

All getting a bit heavy in here, folks. Or is it bants? I've a defective bantometer at the best of times.

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on April 28, 2017, 10:00:05 PM
Unfortunately however, given the sheer amount of utter whimiscal arse-twaddle that Mr. Caramel usually shits out, it's totally understandable if Barry just glanced at it, thought "more JC whimsy bollocks", and moved it.

A lesson for you there, JC... if you want to be taken seriously occasionally, stop being a complete silly arse the rest of the time.

Who the fuck's the boy who cried serious-topic?

poo

Barry, you seem to be tormented by this website. I don't want to be a part of another man's misery, I really don't. Got internationally significant papers to write anyway.

spamwangler

god, remember this guy? crazy