Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:35:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cat Dealey

Started by Entropy Balsmalch, February 18, 2004, 05:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Entropy Balsmalch

Can someone settle this office arguement once and for all?

Is or isn't  Cat Dealey gay?

The room is split - both certain the other side is wrong.

smoker

she used to go out with huey from flc, maybe he turned her gae

kidsick5000

Is it bad to say "Id like to think so"?

Let me think about it.

Doctor Stamen

Cat Deeley (or Katie as she was known then) was in the year above me at school.

As far as I know, she is not a rug-muncher, or at least she wasn't back then anyway.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Wow. And yet you've managed to supersede her career in almost every possible way. Bar modelling and TV appearances.

Doctor Stamen

I've actually done a lot of sock and tie modelling for all of the big mail order catalogues, so there.

Rats

skinny balinky long legs big banana feet, she's a big floppy arse and her mouths all over her face

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteI've actually done a lot of sock and tie modelling for all of the big mail order catalogues, so there.

And even some of the thin ones as well!

*sorry sorry sorry*

TraceyQ

Black Country Girls are where it's at, baby.

Incredible Monkey Doctor

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Black Country Girls are where it's at, baby.

Ahem.

TotalNightmare

and when she releases the tail... is a pinball fired into the gut of the dog and bounces around in side, smashing organs and bashing against vital bits?

Are the legs used as triggers to stop the ball dropping out of the rectum?

i ask because it looks like it.

cptwhite

please mong this into a flash movie, it's got to be done. complete with ding ding sound effects

Indeedy.

I heard rumours ages ago that she was very "close" to Edith Bowman. Anyone else hear this or did I just make it up?

Deeley has horrible dead eyes. I'm sure that anyone who couples with her is performing an act of necrophilia!

CK1

I have a real soft spot for Cat Deeley.

In fact, I think she may be my perfect woman. I live in hope of one day meeting her and the 2 of us embarking on a passionate affair.

Clearly, my feelings are not suitable for the Cookdandbombd forum. This is a place where creativity and cutting edge satire reigns supreme. My Cat crush cannot be tolerated. I realise this and I am now tendering my resignation from the forum.

I am sorry for letting you all down. To me, Cat is a beautiful woman and a supreme radio and television presenting talent. She's so natural and friendly and clean cut. Very professional and just all round brilliant really.

So, it is with deep regret and in the pursuit of love, that CK1 shall now leave you.

Thanks for a great time and wonderful discussion. I've learnt a lot, I feel enlightened and cookdandbombd has given me the opportunity to listen to and analyse some brilliant radio comedy.

God bless you all and goodbye.

Colin

Fucknose

Cat Deeley bores the crap out of me. For gods sake, someone take her our and get her in a drunken mess. She seemed like a bad choice for the brits - being your average childrens TV presenter. Shes got nothing about her, and her attmpt and looking 'sexy' straddling a champagne bottle made me cringe. Oh, and she just seems to be asexual - yes there were rumours about her and Edith (they were shrugged off - 'we're just good friends') But I've NEVER seen her with a bloke?? And Huey from FLC seems to hate her now!>......  (more importantly...what about Dermot O'leary?!!)

Rats

Hehe, yeah, she just can't look sexy, she just ends up looking like a sensible big sister. She's just awfull, a big gog with a small head, her hands are massive as well. Anyone who fancies her should be punched by me, in the face, now.

CK1

That's exactly it Rats....she is so friendly and sister-like. To me that just adds to the attraction. She's sexy in a non threatening way and that's fine by me!!

The Bejesus

What I don't understand is the BBC showed this picture with the dubious one in all her stockinged glory:

Whilst The Sun (I know, I ought to be ashamed) showed a picture that had clearly been monged to show her with a pair of trousers on.  And yet their website is filled with ladybumps.  How bizarre.

(Unfortunately, the page has now gone on the Sun's website and I can't find the bleeder to back this up).

smoker

cat deeley? schmer

fergie:

Matthias

Quote from: "CK1"That's exactly it Rats....she is so friendly and sister-like. To me that just adds to the attraction. She's sexy in a non threatening way and that's fine by me!!

I thought you were going?

Cat Deeley's sister-like persona adds to the attraction?

We'll have no incestuous fantasies here!

Matthias

Where what's at?

My Beautiful Black Country girl is a Beautiful Black Black Country girl. Yam Yam twang mixed with occasional outbursts of Patois is quite cute.

Unfortunately, I'm currently lodging in Bilston. Most Bilston Black Country girls are fat Chavs who stink of piss and wear their slippers to the shops.

Quote from: "Matthias"
Most Bilston Black Country girls are fat Chavs who stink of piss and wear their slippers to the shops.

You forgot the Mr T style gold chains from the Argos jewellery department..

Not me and Trace though, we're reet classy.

TraceyQ

Quote from: "smoker"cat deeley? schmer

fergie:

Nose job, cheek implants, lip implants, dermabrasion, hair extensions, fake tan, starvation dieting and a boob job. Hmmm, attractive.

Jet Set Willy

Yes that woman just up there is horribly unattractive.

Any more of that and this is going to turn into a "you know who I  fancy" thread.

smoker

you're both crazy lesbians

Matthias

Shut up, just shut up, shut up.

Black Eyed Peas should act on their own advice I feel. However, Fergie is one hell of a shagfantasy. Mmmmmm. You would, wouldn't you?

Papercut

Cat Deeley was in a relationship with a bloke last year (still with him afaik).

DonkeyRods

Deeley looks just like a girl I used to fancy the knickers off of, so I'm afraid I quite like her too.

What I dont get nowadays is the number of girls going for that look though, faded jeans and big belts, parkas, dead-straight dark hair with highlights, fake tan, loads of makeup and lip gloss...its so fucking boring and doesnt look flattering on anyone, but its pretty much all I see walking through town. Where have all the cool girls with mental hair gone? I like them!